Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador (46527 Views)

Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained / Frodd Bags An Endorsement, Becomes An Ambassador. / BBNaija: Wale Jana To Sign Khafi Immediately She Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by ruggedtimi(m): 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2020
Nengi my sister..

1 Like

Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by sylve11: 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2020
Her business. cool
Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by nairaman66(m): 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
She was sponsored there! Stop all these nonsense, we are not goats!!
Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by Liposure: 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2020
I'm happy 4 her

1 Like

Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by kelvyn7: 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
skyfather09:
useless scam show... I blame buhari I swear.

You can organise your own show and do it how you want it. It is someone's investment and business. undecided

We need to move forward from this hypocrisy and mediocrity. Its not taking us anywhere undecided
Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by Charlex23(m): 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
This Nengi of a girl is overhyped. It's still too early. She'll go far definetly but 4rm y perspective i don't see her emerging the winner.
Congratulations on her endorsement
Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by AsawanaDgreat: 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2020
I hope no be scam Sha?
Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by Waterbear(m): 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
Nigeria is the only country where lies and deceit brings you out to fame and riches as its what we celebrate... we don't support anything not negative...

SHAME ON ROYAL HAIR
Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by Kranediggy(m): 2:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Now now.. he too early
The hype don start o just because she has an affiliation with royal hair

Like this now the chances of poor man pikin way them among them to win am go dey reduce because he or she nor dey affiliated to any organisation

This life nor balance....that is why the rich go dey rich dey go and the poor go dey poor dey go
Chai! as in eeh...
Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by Astrologyfact: 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Now now.. he too early
The hype don start o just because she has an affiliation with royal hair

Like this now the chances of poor man pikin way them among them to win am go dey reduce because he or she nor dey affiliated to any organisation

This life nor balance....that is why the rich go dey rich dey go and the poor go dey poor dey go
Yes boss you are always right, God bless you.
Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by otomatic(m): 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
Cogs:
In 2016, She did free photoshoot, I am sure they didn't even give a transport fee.

Now, she progressed with her hustle, they want to make her brand ambassador.

Morale: When they tell you NO, don't give up!

Your head dey correct. Dem wan cash out.

1 Like

Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by PHN002(f): 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
Because she’s now in Big brother, why haven’t they signed her since 2016?

Waneke is already supporting her am sure that’s why they want to sign her. Market strategy!
Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
Nengi has being promised an Ambassadorial position..

JESUS has Promised all who sign up to Him Eternal Life in the Street of Gold and a Chance to be at The Marriage Supper of the Lamb!

The Royalty that awaits all that will Sign up with JESUS is Uncomparable to any other sort of Royalty!

Who will u rather sign up with?
You have come again with this nonsense? Can't the mods delete this guy's account for spamming threads.
Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
These people have come again. And please what's with pretty Nigerian girls and foolishness? I hope this one is not foolish too.

1 Like

Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by smelling5shit: 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
Good help us ooo.
Meanwhile are you living in Benin-city, Gra or Sakponba to be precise and your Children are at home whiling away time, why not call a home Lesson teacher, try me a Math teacher, my no is 09017656411
Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by SmartPolician: 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
Queenlovely:
mumu youth just full this country. politicians are looting this country dry, and your major focus is a useless show,

this politicians and their children will refine the act of tax collection in future, through the FIRS. maybe you will sit up when you have to pay tax to eat. still with little accountability

Stop disturbing yourself

Many youths have given up on this shithole

As a result, people are just doing what makes them happy, Bbnaija

You only live once
Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by captianfreeman(m): 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
It seems she is the woman with the biggest breast and yansh.
Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by seangy4konji: 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
nonsense...

they no see who win maths competition promote...

na soso sexual things.
Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by techmo(m): 2:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
SegFault:
These people have come again. And please what's with pretty Nigerian girls and foolishness? I hope this one is not foolish too.

A girl who said Europe is not a continent

Is she not foolish
Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
techmo:

Is she not foolish
Haew it is well. Wish I had a meme to express how grave the situation is.
Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by MsAllison(f): 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
techmo:

Is she not foolish
my friend go and read your hadith
Stop claiming to be a Muslim
no real Muslim watch bbn
Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by AerialMapper: 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
In 2016, she must have had less than 10k followers; she did a free photoshoot because she perceived you were of value to her and would give her more exposure

Today she has over 100k followers and much more popular,infortunately, you would need to pay her for her ambassadorship...
Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by Anchor535(m): 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2020
lalasticlala:
Royal Hairs Int Limited has promised to make 2020 BBNaija contestant, Nengi, their ambassador once she comes out.

Nengi trended few days ago after she was caught lying about her age.

Nengi is getting lots of supports from celebrities. Will she be another Mercy Eke?
she's Nnegi not mercy....
Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by yvelchstores(f): 3:12pm On Jul 22, 2020
I am so over all this bbn drama. After ceecee and miracle's set, the rest are just bleh
Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by golddare: 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
lalasticlala:
Royal Hairs Int Limited has promised to make 2020 BBNaija contestant, Nengi, their ambassador once she comes out.

Nengi trended few days ago after she was caught lying about her age.

Nengi is getting lots of supports from celebrities. Will she be another Mercy Eke?

Some will be crying no opportunity instead of creating one, that was how my sister inlaw approached a department in one of the tertiary institutions to be lecturing for free, guess what? She's gone far.
Start thinking on how to create your own opportunities. God bless you.
Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by Tumbulum: 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
Queenlovely:
mumu youth just full this country. politicians are looting this country dry, and your major focus is a useless show,

this politicians and their children will refine the act of tax collection in future, through the FIRS. maybe you will sit up when you have to pay tax to eat. still with little accountability
not every one can loot Nigeria treasury like the politicians. So let the youths hustle the way they can to make their life meaningful.
Bbnaija for life
Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by Babapyro: 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
Righteousness89:

JESUS has Promised all who sign up to Him Eternal Life in the Street of Gold and a Chance to be at The Marriage Supper of the Lamb!

The Royalty that awaits all that will Sign up with JESUS is Uncomparable to any other sort of Royalty!

You're a fool,ogun will kee you one of this days if you don't stop derailing topics
Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by mycar: 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
Kriss216:

I wanted to say barely 3 days in the house until I saw this.

That's their business.

Please Nigerians, let's leave this nyash and breast matter and support an intelligent person this time around.
Who told you that girls are not intelligent? who is that your candidate that is more intelligent than others? all of them there are intelligent and deserve to win.
Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by cejaypriesty(m): 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
Righteousness89:

Jesus my Saviour and master

1 Like

Re: Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador by Kinzo0917(m): 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
Righteousness89:

I will sign up to J.E.S.U.S.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Advises Khafi Not To Allow Sex With Gedoni Make Her Lose Focus (Photos) / BBNaija’s Wildcard Twist: Five Things To Know About It (Shine Ya Eye) / BBNAIJA: Can You Guess This Person? Same Dance Every Saturday Night(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.