Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. (12085 Views)

My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared / My Brothers Holy Girlfriend Has Been Found Unholy(pictures) / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by nwikpab: 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hello Buddies
This is a new account for this shit that I am in now.
I know this is a faceless forum and I won't lie about what I am about to pour out here.
Though maybe long, endeavor to read.

I I live in Ogun State with my junior bro and his girl friend who has two kids for him, a boy and a girl.
I do a some sort of job in a Pure water factory with a salary of 18k while my bro is with a job of salary about 25k.

My bro and his woman had a little issue with their rent so I asked them to stay with me on a face me I face you one room and we have been living together awesomely.
My junior bro don't normally stay at home on Thursdays because of his work.

One day, I was asleep when I felt my bro woman, her leg was moving on my body. I maintained so that day passed.

The following week she did the same so, I just placed my leg on hers thinking she just needed that to sleep. In the morning, I apologized and told such won't happen again but then, I got angry after a while because she initiated it but I let it slip not knowing she has already reported me to my lil brother.

The next week, I left the bed and slept on the floor and she did the same so nothing happened.

I couldn't continue sleeping on the floor because of excess cold on my body, pneumonia. So I returned to the bed which she did too the following week.

In the week that followed she slept on the floor But then, I drank a lot of monkey tail so I may sleep off completely.

5 Likes

Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by ghettokid1(m): 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
You must complete it o!

28 Likes

Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by nwikpab: 3:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
I wake up in the dead of the night to find her completely on me, I don't know how long she had been on me but she did shift the two children sleeping next to me far off and was practically on me.

I was astonished when I woke and was on the same spot for about hours thinking what could be the reason behind this act. My lil brother earn more than me, has muscles I don't have, has about 7" d**k while mine is 4"+ or 5"+ when stressed. Why would she be doing all this, I was thinking. Is she trying to take control of the house, maybe she doesn't like me eating her food and want me out. More than an hour, I was still in Deltona over these actions. So, I pushed her away, went and ease myself and came back.

As I lay on the bed too, next is her leg in between my legs then I had a hard and did touch her. But before I touched her, I shook her and she was pretending to be asleep but woke. Then I drew her to myself and she clamped me with her hands.

So I began touching her to her breasts and she protested so I went for the VG but was calm and never protested so I stopped and went to sleep.

Next day, she reported to my lil brother and I never knew.

The week that followed, instead of going to work on Wednesday, I took my off and it happened that her man won't be around on Wednesday to Friday. I got to know of this when I got home that Wednesday. I never knew too that she has arranged with her girlfriend to come around and spend the night with her. Upon finding out that I won't be leaving for work, she told me cunningly about her friend. I told she could bring her over and she did so we all spend the night together.

Last week nothing happened so yesterday, my lil brother wasn't around. I slept and she did too. I woke up after 1 to submit my ID to fiverr. I lay on the bed with my phone trying to upload and receiving error message, her leg was busy on my blockus so I stood up from the bed, finished my uploading of ID and then uploaded two LCB on Amazon. Her legs were on my sleeping position so I carried them away and slept.

Few minutes I felt her legs on my blockus again so I let it be knowing that even if I remove them she will place it back. I couldn't sleep, I was asking myself why all these. After about an hour, she pressed her phone, used her legs to shake my blockus there and then I touched her lags and she grabbed my hands. I drew her a bid and she was on my body, she lay on me facing upward. She was already moaning but then I asked her, why is she doing all this. She flew off from my hands and began accusing of trying to rape her.
Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by nwikpab: 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
Then I told her how she has been harassing me and all that. She said she thought I was my bro.
I now told her doesn't she know the difference between me and my bro?
She said why am I shouting like a woman that I should keep quiet else she shout too.
So I kept quiet and lay on my bed.

When the day broke completely before I went out for exercise, I asked her to bury everything and let it fly and she refused so I walked out.

I went out for morning exercise and by the time I came back, she has called my lil brother and he was around so I asked him if her lady has told him anything but he kept mute.

Next, he went and pick a stick to hit me with but I wasn't moved and went about preparing for my work.

I know I should have reported to him earlier but I needed to confront the girl in action, when she truly is awake.

The girl said that she will involve large group of people which I confronted her saying those were the people plotting to disgrace me.

Still at work now and I will go home when I close.

So, this is the shit I find myself in.

1 Like

Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by Exmilitant(m): 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2020
Simps everywhere. So you couldn't use that small penis of yours to fuk the shit out of her and damn the consequences? Simps everywhere.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by Tango123: 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by sanemind5(m): 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2020
This kind story sef

6 Likes

Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by Ningen(m): 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2020
OP, you have a brain but you're not using it.

Why??

17 Likes

Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by austine4real(m): 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
This is the problem associated with face me I also u house

Tell ur lil bro to go rent house or u gather small change and move out

5 Likes

Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by Gideoniteprime4: 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
afa guy
you better complete what you started oohh cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
i know this is a made up story but lemme comment cheesy cheesy
send her parcking cheesy

13 Likes

Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by Edyice: 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
One room people
Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by Athemisia: 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
Exmilitant:
Simps everywhere. So you couldn't use that small penis of yours to fuk the shit out of her and damn the consequences? Simps everywhere.

Shut up!!!

Being an ALPHA male is not about fucck, fucck, fucck.... Mumu

76 Likes

Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
You're wired op . Father, mother and children in one room. grin e shock me oo

1 Like

Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hmm bro be careful o make your bro no go poison you or kill you oo, cuz you don't know the kind of stories his wife would have tell him, and one more advice, don't sleep with your two eyes closed anymore, it is dangerlous as my pastor will say.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by HomerTimpson: 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
Exmilitant:
that his lil bro private stuff man,why not just have sense for once

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by josh123(m): 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2020
leave the house for them go and rent another n

1 Like

Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by obo389(m): 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2020
sanemind5:
This kind story sef
I dey tell you. grin
Accommodation in abeokuta not that expensive so to avoid all these problem, why not tell them to vacate your place to go to their own place or up grade to a bigger apartment like a room and parlor depending on your resources?
All these wahala go fizzle out.

3 Likes

Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by HomerTimpson: 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2020
[ nwikpab ] SENIOR MAN,I DEEPLY understand what you are going through,pls don't give up on your courage and your act of decency,if you have a friend you can always passout with for some nights,pls make use of his place just for those times that your lil bro will not be around...its a dangerous situation as the lady may do something heartless and claim its the devil or you lil man may do silly stuff out of jealousy...you won't be a bad example o, and know that a dead man can not defend himself

This is my own kobo i can contribute...

2 Likes

Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by InfernoNig: 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
Guy your Mumu nor be here sha. How will I let her to be manipulating you like that na. See next time she try shit again, give her one resounding slap that she will be hearing the echo even in the after and if your bro say shit, throw them out or leave the house for them.

Don't be like Will Smith ooo

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by Exmilitant(m): 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
HomerTimpson:
that his lil bro private stuff man,why not just have sense for once
Shut up!
Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by Suresamskid(m): 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
Exmilitant:
u and pussy sha
Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by Exmilitant(m): 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
Suresamskid:
u guys are behaving lyk kids y did u intervene d mother and father
It's Not an insult. Its a subtle way to tell him He is not my age mate.
Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by Suresamskid(m): 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
Exmilitant:
It's Not an insult. Its a subtle way to tell him He is not my age mate.
but u are nt to call his mum and dad
Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by mariahAngel(f): 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2020
You should've learned from the story of Joseph and how he ran away from Potiphar's wife. Your life would've been easier.

1 Like

Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by HomerTimpson: 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
Suresamskid:
u guys are behaving lyk kids y did u intervene d mother and father
not like kids,literally they are kids
Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by Exmilitant(m): 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
Suresamskid:
but u are nt to call his mum and dad
I'm old enough to be his dad. You know because this is a faceless forum, lotta kids come on here to rain insults on people. If you don't agree with a man's opinion, why not counter it with your own logically instead of resorting to direct insult and abuses?

1 Like

Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by bigpicture001: 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2020
Honestly I believe the lady that sh doesn't know it's not her man..... Sh is used to laying her body at rest on her man.... Then when fast asleep ppl usually lose most part of their senses.......

You are not saying the entire truth... If your really clean about this, you would hv excused her from that bed or talked to her abt it frm the first day...... You definitely have somthing in mind.........

Plz find another woman!

1 Like

Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by BlueAir: 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
angry This op na simp of the century. U are ur own problem..so u don't have a camera of ur phone to snap the bittch when she's manipulatively on u and send it to ur brother immediately and tell him if he doesn't come to get the whoore he made a wife off u,u would beat her to plum!!? To let them know how serious u are?Something tells me u secretly enjoyed all the rubbish but are just playing along with her hypocrisy. Rubbish people everywhere abeg

8 Likes

Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by LizBathory(f): 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
I feel bad now sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. / Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.