Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:11 PM

Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" (72762 Views)

Buhari Orders Ngige To Step Down From Ongoing Negotiation With ASUU / Dino Melaye: Thugs Caught By Police Have Confessed That Sunday Faleke Sent Them / Ngige To Oshiomhole: You Got Your Facts Wrong On NSITF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Masterkernel1: 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

Why often in the habit of correcting English tenses? Do you understand that English isn't our first language?

Unfortunately, you're indirectly promoting a foreign language in our land.

Finally...Nauseous personality often exhibit deflated self-concept like you.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by pabish(m): 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Ebenezer Obey, Fela Kuti, just two examples of people whose wealth and fame Ngige cannot touch....both lived in Mushin.

VI is just name popularized by colonial legacy. But it seems Ngige would rather have the name as a badge of honor anyway....even as he serially looses election after election in his homestate.

If Governor Tinubu in Lagos, who he mocks, has been as incompetent as Governor Ngige was in Anambra, Lagos State....whether VI or not, would be inhabitable and all its elites would flee as Ibo elites have all fled home and relocated to Lagos to escape kidnappers and assassins in SE.

DO YOU DISAGREE

Faleke may live in Mushin but he is not running from kidnappers and nor hiding his daughters from baby factories.

Get sense when you talk!

God bless Asiwaju for making Lagos habitable for all. Can Ngige get a praise from his kinsmen at home?

Kaai....dont make me talk. My Alhaja is from Anambra. grin

Cc
Rekhina
The thing pain you,chai. See how you are sounding as if someone Bleep your sister.

7 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by yourgistpartner: 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2020
Prymestrr:

What does he even mean by that?

he was trying to remind him of his past political woes, and they are both from the same APC o......... Nigeria ehn
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by arstot(m): 11:06pm On Jul 22, 2020
ogbuefi677:

nnaa,if you claim you are a brave yoruba man, go to Ladipo,Alaba,Trade fair and shout "quit notice " grin

can any ibo talk in ladipo when oji (Taju) people they talk?
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by kayjay69(m): 11:08pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hahahahahahahahaha

Ngige my man
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by apache22b: 11:10pm On Jul 22, 2020
Do You Even Have A JOB

You get work so ?

Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

1 Like

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by jneutron4000: 11:15pm On Jul 22, 2020
Jostoman:
faleke Is a yoruba citizen from kogi
Yes i know, Yoruba from Togo or Benin Republic has more right in Yoruba land than Ibo or Fulani.
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Angelacruz: 11:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
wow! see confidence
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 22, 2020
Buhari is the only APC national leader in Nigeria others are ceremonial
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by OkoAmarashy: 11:23pm On Jul 22, 2020
hammer8:

TINUBU ALSO MADE NGIGE GOVERNOR AND SENATOR?

DO U KNOW MINISTERS ARE APPOINTED ACCORDING TO STATE OF ORIGIN?

LET ME SING IT FOR U.

ANAMBRA NO BE LAGOS oOOO

Where were you, your father, your ancestors and your entire generations when Tinubu was helping this same Ngige?
Or is it Igbos that made Ngige Minister?

6 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by MetaPhysical: 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2020
hammer8:

UR STILL CLAIMING LAGOS, THE NO MANS LAND?

WHERE ALL NIGERIANS LIVE AND EVEN PEOPLE FROM WEST AFRICA, INDIA, LEBANESE AND CHINESE?

ANYWAY, I WILL NOT WASTE MY TIME ON POINTLESS EXERCISE.

BELOW ARE THE MAIN ARMS OF GOVERNMENT HEADED BY WHO?

PRESIDENT NORTHERNER

SENATE PRESIDENT NORTHERNER

CHIEF JUSTICE OF FEDERATION NORTHERNER

INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE NORTHERNER

CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF NORTHERNER

WHICH KIND UPSIDE DOWN SENSE THESE Igbos GET NITORI OLORUN?

WESTERNS CONTROL THE TELECOMMS, THE SEAPORT, THE ECONOMY, THE IGR, THE VP, THE SPEAKER.

....IN FACT, WESTERNERS CONTROL IGBOS IN YORUBALAND. grin

WETIN EAST CONTROL? grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Collyno82(m): 11:31pm On Jul 22, 2020
joeluv:
Shame Dey catch for for this Ngige. Talking like a ghetto rat. I am a VI boy ... smh... what makes someone that stays in vI better than someone staying in Mushin This was painful to watch and as a people we need to stop all this classism in Nigeria. It’s terrible.
House rent
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by dederocs(m): 11:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
APC is a disgrace, these are touts not politicians...worst party in our history, we must remove this scourge come next election, am ashamed to be called a Nigerian.
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by AmeReps: 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
I've never seen that post about politics that no one from that region won't mention Tinubu.
Tinubu has always been their nightmare.

"Avoid popularity if you wanna have peace"

You have never seen a post?
This isn’t a post I’m not sure you watched the video that he did mention Tinubu’s name
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by proeast(m): 11:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
MetaPhysical:

[s]
Your commentary is flawed!

The residency of Ngige in VI is the effect of a economic deficiency back in Anambra, the state he administered as an executive governor.

If he had done in Anambra what Asiwaju did in Lagos there would be no need of a VI vs Mushin compare in his narrative....

He failed to make a VI in Anambra. Thats why he is in a VI in Lagos.

It exhibits the incompetency of governance in SE....for an executive Governor to say publicly that he is resident of VI and better privileged than a resident in Mushin....both in a foreign land.

Should I go buy mansion in NY and blast Americans in ghetto that I am better than them? Look at my own country Nigeria....what chased me to America in first place, could the mansion not do me a lot of good in Nigeria?[/s]

I don't know why you like comparing apples with oranges just to justify your tribal rants. How many times will they educate you on the status of Lagos in Nigeria? If Ngige left Anambra to live in say Osun, Oyo or any other SW state then you can make such argument but he is living in Lagos, Nigeria's former capital for donkey years.

Is the development of Lagos a legacy of Yorubas or because it was a former capital. Are Yorubas not living in Abuja? So, let's assume that Nigeria moves the capital to Jos in 2050, then the Gwaris in Abuja will start telling Yorubas that they're living there because they couldn't develop their region?

To whom brain is giving, sense is expected.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by flyingdutchman(m): 11:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
Dotherightthing:

And then the pedantic one arrived! Yours is actually a mental condition. No shading, just look it up.

1 Like

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Rocboy112: 11:53pm On Jul 22, 2020
Wisdomkosi:
"You Are A Small Boy" - Sen. Ngige bombs Hon Faleke!

"You're a small boy. I'm your mentor's mate. if you yab me, I yab you back 10 times. I am a Lagos boy o. You grew in mushin, I live in VI. tah!!!! Look at a Mushin boy talking to a vI boy"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGupHmbSX84

https://igberetvnews.com/1358987/small-boy-sen-ngige-bombs-hon-faleke-video/
Its so glaring His Anti Tinubu
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by proeast(m): 11:53pm On Jul 22, 2020
MetaPhysical:

WHICH KIND UPSIDE DOWN SENSE THESE Igbos GET NITORI OLORUN?

WESTERNS CONTROL THE TELECOMMS, THE SEAPORT, THE ECONOMY, THE IGR, THE VP, THE SPEAKER.

....IN FACT, WESTERNERS CONTROL IGBOS IN YORUBALAND. grin

WETIN EAST CONTROL? grin

Lol, this one is decieving himself. You control which port? Which Telecom? Which economy?

FYI, the VP is a mere commissioner who is always locked out whenever important decisions are taken.

The fulanis are in total control of Lagos ports, an afonja man was crying the other time on how they are made to beg fulanis before they can do anything there.

You guys have been displaced and pushed into the slums of Ogun state after selling your lands.

Igbos control trade and commerce, Nollywood etc. so the question should rather be, what does Yorubas control?

1 Like

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by MetaPhysical: 12:01am On Jul 23, 2020
proeast:

I don't know why you like comparing apples with oranges just to justify your tribal rants. How many times will they educate you on the status of Lagos in Nigeria? If Ngige left Anambra to live in say Osun, Oyo or any other SW state then you can make such argument but he is living in Lagos, Nigeria's former capital for donkey years.

Is the development of Lagos a legacy of Yorubas or because it was a former capital. Are Yorubas not living in Abuja? So, let's assume that Nigeria moves the capital to Jos in 2050, then the Gwaris in Abuja will start telling Yorubas that they're living there because they couldn't develop their region?

To whom brain is giving, sense is expected.

Your argument is again flawed!

Lagos remains Yorubaland. If you like cry from now till eternity!

All Obas in Lagos remain Yorubas. All Baales in Lagos remain Yorubas.

Let us know to change its status when an Iboman sit on any throne in Lagos Oba Council.

For now you remain our slaves in Lagos.

If you detest your status write to UN to give you your own Lagos or Abuja in East. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Nwaonyishi69: 12:08am On Jul 23, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Ngige should be punished for talking about the national leader of his party in such a condescending manner
Rather, I see it as an honour to Tiefnubu that chief Ngige dragged himself down by comparing his worth with that looter and enslaver of a state. I wonder who takes Tiefnubu serious after some insight into his rotten life.
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Kennyfancy(m): 12:09am On Jul 23, 2020
basybasy:

True talk bro. Tinubu is going to be great more, that is why everybody is targeting him. He has groomed so many leaders of today. I'm sure future is bright for him, especially 2023.
be decieving urself there, the canal don't want Tinubu, so b it, They have weaken his power
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by heendrix(m): 12:16am On Jul 23, 2020
Dotherightthing:

grin grin what's ur own with this guy now

1 Like

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by BabaRamota1980: 12:21am On Jul 23, 2020
Wisdomkosi:
"You Are A Small Boy" - Sen. Ngige bombs Hon Faleke!

"You're a small boy. I'm your mentor's mate. if you yab me, I yab you back 10 times. I am a Lagos boy o. You grew in mushin, I live in VI. tah!!!! Look at a Mushin boy talking to a vI boy"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGupHmbSX84

https://igberetvnews.com/1358987/small-boy-sen-ngige-bombs-hon-faleke-video/

See this iboman that could not even convince his people to accept him at home claiming vip in VI. Wetin person never see?
We told omoibo long time ago na Lagos be your London. grin. Una sufferhead never start.

1 Like

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Erickymania: 12:22am On Jul 23, 2020
EastGold:
Even though I am a Yoruba, my joy in that video is the subtle yap he took at Tinubu.

The guy has lost his value.
Where did he yab Tinubu? He was only trying to put himself & Tinubu as equal to show superiority to Faleke. You people just like to drag Tinubu to ur level.

1 Like

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by maestroferddi: 12:25am On Jul 23, 2020
The cabal are out for Tinubu...

Ngige did not attempt hiding the fact that he was calling out Tinubu.

You have to be plain daft not be able to read the barometer...

Tinubu's design on 2023 don enter Etisalat voicemail...

Ngige is no fool...

1 Like

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Nwaonyishi69: 12:28am On Jul 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
I've never seen that post about politics that no one from that region won't mention Tinubu.
Tinubu has always been their nightmare.

"Avoid popularity if you wanna have peace"
To be 'sophisticated in ignorance' is to be a pig that would choose to go back to the mud, over and over again, no matter how many times you try to wash or tame it.
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Ejaisky: 12:38am On Jul 23, 2020
Dotherightthing:

Why are you following him like his shadow? This is cyber bullying.

1 Like

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Nwaonyishi69: 12:43am On Jul 23, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

See this iboman that could not even convince his people to accept him at home claiming vip in VI. Wetin person never see?
We told omoibo long time ago na Lagos be your London. grin. Una sufferhead never start.
The ways of irritants are written all over you. Are you aware that he is a consultant surgeon, or you want to rate a surgeon with your drug baron the 'oluwole and Toronto certificates combination' he parades. So, that he was in the same party with Tiefnubu now makes your half-baked jagaban his mentor? He boasted of being a two time minister, has Tiefnubu been there. Talking of working for his people, unless you were in the nursery school when he was in power, you should know he performed unlike Tief.... your looter boss.
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by PureFace1(m): 12:43am On Jul 23, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Igala raided part of northern igboland and was met with stiff resistance, that's why there is no igala ruler anywhere in igboland today grin,
Chai but Ilorin was totally lost to your Fulani slave masters, The Emir sef no gree Yoruba people rest

Idiot Igala was met with stiff resistance but they still have lands in Igbo Lands till today.

Anyway I'm glad you agreed you were once slaves of Igala people even till today you are still slaves of Igala, the governor of Anambra is an Igala man grin

1 Like

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 23, 2020
PureFace1:

Idiot Igala was met with stiff resistance but they still have lands in Igbo Lands till today.

Anyway I'm glad you agreed you were once slaves of Igala people even till today you are still slaves of Igala, the governor of Anambra is an Igala man grin
The lies you tell yourself to feel better grin, where in igboland do we have an igala throne?.....theres an Emir in Ilorin go and pursue him

8 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Burgerlomo: 12:49am On Jul 23, 2020
Dino right now cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) / Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo) / Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.