Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Keep Yourself From Sexual Sins (yes, Masturbation Is Part Of It) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Keep Yourself From Sexual Sins (yes, Masturbation Is Part Of It) (133 Views)

Flee Sexual Sins / Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. / Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keep Yourself From Sexual Sins (yes, Masturbation Is Part Of It) by Holyghostchild(m): 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
Keep yourself continually in the ways of abstinence and seriousness by:
1. Sharing your breakthrough : This involves pasting in all your social media pages; gospel messages, music, videos, links, sermons. This would break you from associations that would encourage sinful and lustful relationships.

2. Going out to share what God has done for you: Oh yes! I know, you must be thinking "wow!so soon?" "...it's just been 3 weeks" or "I am not a preacher", " I do not even know enough bible scriptures"
The reason behind this motive, is to let your world know that you are of the Father of Light, the righteous God.

3. Avoid covetousness, envy : These are one of the world's greatest killers of happiness, when you start to compare yourself amongst your peers without understanding that every man has his own time and assignment.

4. Keep your eyes on the Reckless love of our God: understand that God wants you, God needs you, He loves you than you...and He cherishes you. Talk to Him at the slightest decision you must make, before you sleep, when you wake, when you're tempted.

Ephesians 6 vs 15: your testimony of the gospel would keep you from backsliding

I love you,
Strength! wink
Re: Keep Yourself From Sexual Sins (yes, Masturbation Is Part Of It) by Holyghostchild(m): 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
I want you to know that this is a life-long war, because the devil knows now your weakness. But! By the grace of God, made available through Christ, this cross is made lighter.
I still get tempted in this area, but I thank God, His grace (divine assistance) is there to support me, when I say "NO" so that
I am not tempted more than my strength.

(1) (Reply)

Dangers Of Backsliding II / How To Have Heaven Attend To Your Needs Urgently. Subscribe / Sallah: Sabo GRA President Greets Muslims, Tasks Adherents On Nigeria's Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.