Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,507 members, 7,801,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) (53035 Views)

Another Set of BRT Buses Collide In Ikorodu, Passengers Injured (photos) / Accident Along Patani Expressway In Delta Kills People (Graphic Photos) / Driver Collides With Okada Man In Delta, Kills Him & Runs Away (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by chukwuibuipob: 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
sad
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
R
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by personal59: 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
Terrible

Tanker fell you are there scooping fuel

Sincerely I don't know what to say to them
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by Jmk9292(m): 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
It's pity....... Though avoidable deaths I would say
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by reubenobi(m): 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
Influential101:
When are we going to start transporting petroleum products like developed countries ? pheeww cry cry
Lol.. Till we are developed!!
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by sonnie10: 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
hmmm. That girl no dey fear self
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by shugaboy6102(m): 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
I after burning here to death that they won't experience another burning in hell because na that one bad pass
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by Wumex91: 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by Psalmspsalms: 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
My people perish for lack of knowledge.
How many times is this supposed to happen before people will know the full danger of scooping fuel from an accident scene. Haba, its not even in a village oo... Its a well developed town that you'll expect sensible people to live there. R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by mjabdulk: 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
Every soul shall taste death whenever it is time neither a second nor a minute will either be increased or decreased from it. all living created things will live not forever
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by dingbang(m): 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
Poverty
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by jchioma: 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
That whole axis comprising Benin/Sapele and Warri road is filled with bad spots.

I wonder why the government just decided to keep mute while the populace suffer?

Just imagine! 17 innocent souls. RIP to the dead.
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by Adrian9(m): 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
Okey o make them work the road na,the accident they bin dey wait for don happen!
Wicked people!
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by Princedapace(m): 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2020
Look at the surroundings of an oil producing state!

E no go better for leaders of this country
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by Nathan2016: 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
mightyhazell:
why is it that people don't learn?

just a few days here I watched a clip where a petrol laden tanker which had fallen by a roadside went up in flames as scores of ppl were scooping fuel..

this thing almost always ends like this. why do ppl still rush out to a fallen tanker to scoop fuel

POVERTY OF THE MIND
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by nextstep(m): 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
RIP to the dead.

Don't scoop fuel people refuse to hear. It's not like it's a new thing. I'm sure all the people who died have read multiple stories of people who died scooping fuel. Yet they ignored the bitter lessons of others. RIP... there's nothing much to be said... till we all meet again

1 Like

Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by favour32(m): 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
People nor dey learn from wetin happen in the past.
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by sigiyaya(m): 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2020
josiufi:
May their souls rest in peace. Amen
That is the only thing we get in Nigeria cry
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by Shimran(m): 9:08pm On Jul 22, 2020
realurban:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11980293_zz4_jpeg_gfcc0a94e95c092a13aa65c52b7731e1c

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/11980294_zzm4_jpeg720dae781cd16d955d7098950f5efbfcmg]

Whether it be a male or female, I think you have a hidden a gender with the founder of this forum for you trying to tarnish the forum's ethics. Please considers the underages using this forum for education purpose. Pls
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by Odiriance4all(m): 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2020
Death the debt everyone got to pay, but the best one can hope for is to die in his sleep
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by Bekool(m): 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2020
These stupid people will never learn so many lives have been lost just like this over the years in that area I can't still remember the jesse fire incident that claimed thausands of lives when they were scooping fuel from a fallen fuel tanker.
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by ednut1(m): 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2020
Serves them right. Idiots
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by Openbusiness4: 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
May God continue to have mercy on me
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by IpobOsuIgbo: 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
Charmingrascal:
See that idiot taking pictures.

Somebody burnt and u are taking his/her picture.
For what purpose?
To keep it on your phone and show people that u were there when it happened or what?

How will he feel seeing pictures of a fellow human being who got burnt beyond recognition on his phone.
That is stupidity

If you are lucky to step out of your house and return safely just thank God because many didn't make it and you are not holier than them.

RIP to the dead
You'll be shocked to realize that the number of idîots in this country is shockingly high.
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2020
So, basically, the accident didn't kill them... Greed and stupidity ended their lives. So sad!!!
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by ecclize: 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2020
why is it that ppl don't learn from experience?
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by Taywon: 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2020
Avoidable death
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by 2cribz: 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2020
Let them all die. The tanker tilted and its contents spilled. But due to the greedy nature of scavengers. They were caught unawares. When its not gold. A whole pms and una dey scoop fuel even during. corona era . The tanker driver ran to report and before they knew it. Gbooom. It exploded. Nice. Real human barbeque overdose... oh tah lenu .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMpysHVdAe0

1 Like

Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by sacajawea: 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2020
ThinkSmarter:
Enjoy your life, eat nkwobi, pepper soup, fresh fish, smoke weed, Bleep toto, Bleep dick, for everyone is going to die.
So this is how you interpretation of "Enjoying Life"
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by sacajawea: 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
personal59:
Terrible

Tanker fell you are there scooping fuel

Sincerely I don't know what to say to them
Is it only those Scooping that died?
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by Sleekfingers: 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2020
Stupid people. I dont know when some nigerians go get sense......bunch of idiots......
Re: Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2020
17 Souls gone Forever, Just like that!

If anyone Had told them that it will all be over for them, they would not have imagined it!

Live Ready! Live Prepared!

Ensure that you Have Surrendered to JESUS!

This is the Only Gift to Gift your Soul!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos-Ibadan Free Train Ride: After Low Patronage Passengers Besiege Iju Station / Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) / Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.