Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,125 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Please Help Identify The Plan Of This Woman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help Identify The Plan Of This Woman (1250 Views)

Yunusa Jibrin Invents AI Tool To Identify Bandits / Kogi Thieves Set Boy On Fire In Order Not To Identify Them Over A Stolen Phone / How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Identify The Plan Of This Woman by Vikalinda(m): 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
please help me with the possible plan of this woman. Last week I decided to open a new Facebook account with my sister's name and beautiful picture because I am using it to advertise my business in the locality. This morning I got a message via Facebook messenger from an unknown woman to the Facebook account requesting for the account number to pay in100k (attached screenshot) which I declined but she insisted.
please what do you think is her plan or the plan of the person behind her.

lala pls if possible send this to front page.

Re: Please Help Identify The Plan Of This Woman by XXXXTENTACION: 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2020
Vikalinda:
please help me with the possible plan of this woman. Last week I decided to open a new Facebook account with my sister's name and beautiful picture because I am using it to advertise my business in the locality. This morning I got a message via Facebook messenger from an unknown woman to the Facebook account requesting for the account number to in 100k (attached screenshot) which I declined but she insisted.
please what do you think is her plan or the plan of the person behind her.

lala pls if possible send this to front page.
There is only one way to find out cool

just send her the account number then see what happens undecided

las las dem no dey teach fish how to swim tongue

¿ cool %
Re: Please Help Identify The Plan Of This Woman by Vikalinda(m): 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
am scared of sending her my account no.
Re: Please Help Identify The Plan Of This Woman by TimmyA: 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
Please don't send it, before the little you have in that account develops imaginary wings
Re: Please Help Identify The Plan Of This Woman by Freestainworld(m): 10:43pm On Jul 22, 2020
Run ooh , Run ooh, na one chance be that
Re: Please Help Identify The Plan Of This Woman by yvelchstores(f): 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
They want to use your account to receive illegal money. Except u want efcc on ur case, don't try it
Re: Please Help Identify The Plan Of This Woman by Vikalinda(m): 11:07pm On Jul 22, 2020
thanks so much
Re: Please Help Identify The Plan Of This Woman by Olabode971(f): 2:07am On Jul 23, 2020
if u send your account number, they will have access to ur bank account directly, because you send it via your phone number..
So, by the time the hackers start withdrawing your cash in the bank, You won't get a single bank alert until they are done ravishing ur account to zero minimum level...

grin

if u know, u know
Re: Please Help Identify The Plan Of This Woman by Vikalinda(m): 8:43am On Jul 23, 2020
thanks I didn't send and she didn't send further message
Re: Please Help Identify The Plan Of This Woman by 2cribz: 10:45am On Jul 23, 2020
You should know its a scam. Giving out your acct nos by this time.ubr in big soup. Abi are you a trader
Re: Please Help Identify The Plan Of This Woman by Vikalinda(m): 9:49am On Aug 12, 2020
LOL
Re: Please Help Identify The Plan Of This Woman by 2shure: 9:51am On Aug 12, 2020
Its simple na. Create a new bank account and send to them.
Re: Please Help Identify The Plan Of This Woman by gulfer: 11:02am On Aug 12, 2020
Oga, I hope you did not open the new FB account to scam people yourself cause your explanation for doing that is not cogent enough angry angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Youth Corp Member Hacks Boy Friend To Death. See Her Pictures / Family Killed And Buried Their Son For Being Too Stubborn In Imo State / Rapist Of Abiapoly Female Student Dismissed From Police Force (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.