Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya (76084 Views)

2face At The Big Brother House In 2006 (Photos) / BBNaija: Omoshola's Romantic Scene In 2face's 'Officially Blind' Video / #bbnaija: Omashola Was The Character In 2face's 'blind' Song (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by francis5051: 10:54am On Jul 23, 2020
Uchehot:
my mind is telling me that 2face was paid for this...............................................................................
yea bro I reasoned dah too
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Austinchamakh(m): 10:59am On Jul 23, 2020
I no support anything.

Bleep #bbnaija.
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Kylekent59: 10:59am On Jul 23, 2020
That fair skinned lady is dam hot.

She could be the second. I am definitely sure the billionaire son would win. Laycron is also among the top three.

Laycron, the fair skinned lady and kidwaya.

Don't underestimate the power of that northern babe ooo.
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Gokoyer0(m): 11:00am On Jul 23, 2020
There was indeed a country. The old fool came out to support an housemate in BBN while he kept silence when someone couldn't account for how 600m naira was spent as an Acting MD of NDDC. The only celebrity that spoke out was mcedopikin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF2tpV0K8JE
sexyking1:
This is where this mumu is doing his protest against insurgency! You are declacing support for a program of immorality while your children are out of school. We have failed as a nation!
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Allshadesfemale: 11:10am On Jul 23, 2020
he said he has connect with universal..def jam etc...dmnow every1 is gumming body
meobizy:
The guy seems boring but the britico accent may pull him through. It worked for Mike so the situation won’t shock me.
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by udoakahsamuel: 11:10am On Jul 23, 2020
my support for you
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by mistercardinal(m): 11:17am On Jul 23, 2020
Haba! People like you are terrible and sad for no reason, which one is he'll never make it in life? Just because he enrolled for a reality show? Obviously he's doing better than you and at least we've seen and known who he is, a feat you may or may not attain your whole life.
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by nkemdi89(f): 11:24am On Jul 23, 2020
For those you attacking two face , he is from the same place with the boy , besides the father was among those he has cashed out from in his music career. Terrywaya is a kingmaker in benue , he has funded a lot of politicians despite his questionable source of wealth .

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Oyelakin225(m): 11:29am On Jul 23, 2020
Papa wanted to change BBN channel to NTA, but as soon as Dorathy showed up, remote fell off his hand. MAMA OFF T.V. Battle line drawn... We did not sleep last nite.

Lol. Hope the matter has been settled Sha.
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by shiwex: 11:32am On Jul 23, 2020
Nigerians - what a bunch of jokers. People are busy scooping public funds via NDDC and some fools think BBNaija is the way out.... You will all continue to suffer.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by JBoss25(m): 11:36am On Jul 23, 2020
Cumtroller:
Where is Efe of BBN 2017.

I always knew that he will never make it in life. Talentless soul. I see an Efe in Kiddwaya.

Bullshit might take you to the top but wont keep you there. If kiddwaya likes he should get JayZ , Kanye and Pasuma to support him, he will never make it in life.

guy have sense na why are u saying such?
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by UrVillagePpl: 11:37am On Jul 23, 2020
Cumtroller:

I always knew that he will never make it in life. Talentless soul. I see an Efe in Kiddwaya.

Bullshit might take you to the top but wont keep you there. If kiddwaya likes he should get JayZ , Kanye and Pasuma to support him, he will never make it in life.

You sound bittered.

Take it easy bro

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by azadus18: 11:59am On Jul 23, 2020
kiddwaya Benue..2baba benue...he z definitely gonna support his broda..#team 2baba#
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Kylekent59: 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
Laycon might win it.

He really needs the money to improve his music carrier. All actors and actresses are vouching for him.
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Essien45: 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
Can you see how useless our youths can be?
Especially this one.
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by cutieBR(f): 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
It's a Noun grin grin grin
zangaozanga:
is that a name of a place,animal or thing.
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by BafanaBafana: 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
GOFRONT:
Tubaba would not have supported him if Kidwaya was not a billionaire's Son??
Have you considered the fact that they share the same state of origin?
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by greatbuc(m): 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
Uchehot:
my mind is telling me that 2face was paid for this...............................................................................
Benue boyz things
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Kingrefreshed: 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
phylshan:
Leading Nigerian artiste, 2Face Idibia also known as 2baba has declared his total support for Bbnaija housemate Kiddwaya. The music icon took to his Twitter Page with account name @Official2baba to declare his support for his preferred candidate.

While inviting other fans to join him in the team, 2Baba wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/official2baba/status/1285133783168155648

Finally we're about to get more mad again
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by xenoo(m): 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
GOFRONT:
Tubaba would not have supported him if Kidwaya was not a billionaire's Son??
I think it's because they are from the same state. #Benue State
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Jamesmatic(m): 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
Cumtroller:

Wetin the guy do you
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by paparazi1(m): 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
phylshan:
Leading Nigerian artiste, 2Face Idibia also known as 2baba has declared his total support for Bbnaija housemate Kiddwaya. The music icon took to his Twitter Page with account name @Official2baba to declare his support for his preferred candidate.

While inviting other fans to join him in the team, 2Baba wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/official2baba/status/1285133783168155648
You lost my respect ever since you chicken out of the #Revolutionprotest# and align with the All people curses bec of fear. The country need youths and men with courage not fear.
Whether you were paid to do this or not pls chop your share but keep your buccal cavity closed.
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Jeffyblaq(m): 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
[quote author=SpecialAdviser post=92009480]Useless 2face. Where is his revolution movement?

This nonsense is where his power reaches.
Coward.

Any youth sitting at home that tweet or watch this bbnaija nonsense is a F.O.O.L and should be ashamed of himself and his generation.

You are out of school and all you do is to watch this nonsense? Are you mad?

What you should be doing is to try and forget all the names of the housemates. When your brain wants to remember any, begin to shout holy ghost fire! Holy ghost fire!!!![/quote

Bless up!
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Pravedk: 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
Damnnn Nigarrrr (in slowarmir voice)

Can that Kiddwaya of a guy give us milk?

DoraMilk all the way!
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by maxzzo1(m): 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
Zzor:
I support too plus dorathy

Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Simply6: 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2020
So you want him to win and join the money to the one im papa get angry
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
Who knows how much the billionaire son father is paying him to support his son
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Talkcentral: 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
We are not talking about how schools will resume, somebody is there showing support wey no epp me. Yeye dey smell. sad
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by nonix22(m): 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
But Mike get sense o, not too sure of this dude yet.
meobizy:
The guy seems boring but the britico accent may pull him through. It worked for Mike so the situation won’t shock me.
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by jayaim: 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2020
Some people are getting it wrong. 2 baba is supporting his Benue brother simple
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Victoria25(f): 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2020
Team Dorathy our.....milk �
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by skinny419(m): 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
sexyking1:
This is where this mumu is doing his protest against insurgency! You are declacing support for a program of immorality while your children are out of school. We have failed as a nation!
Bros na 2baba close down school?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera / Fans React To Tacha's 'Sexy' Dance Moves (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.