Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. (30811 Views)

APC’s Gawuna Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Kano Gov-elect / See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) / Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by DEROXMAN: 7:47am On Jul 23, 2020
Good Iove APC but aketi is surrounded with people I hate so I want Jegede to win because of personal reasons

1 Like

Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by PigTormentor: 7:48am On Jul 23, 2020
Unless you have enough money for the TAX COLLECTORS, you will not get the nomination.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by Kaa4(m): 7:48am On Jul 23, 2020
APC has lost in Ondo State. People are going to collect government money from Aketi and vote against him in October. Just watch out and see!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by mjabdulk: 7:49am On Jul 23, 2020
that is the end of a greedy man who does not want to be patience and wait for his time by allowing his boss to complete his 8yrs. what position will he being giving that will be equivalent with deputy governor since he lost in primary election of another part?

1 Like

Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by Prymestrr(m): 7:50am On Jul 23, 2020
WonderManly:
Oya let's go there...
They will still jump ship. It's the Nigerian way.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by Jakemedg(m): 7:51am On Jul 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Ogulutu boo nu Omi. Upon all his money and backstabbing, he was shamed

Meanwhile, Ngige and Tinubu are not mate. Tinubu is his leader. Picture don't lie
Who talk say Tinubu and Ngige na mate before?

3 Likes

Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by Franklinn1: 7:51am On Jul 23, 2020
APC in unprecedented pain

3 Likes

Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by godgizzy(m): 7:52am On Jul 23, 2020
Ajayi made a wrong a decision, so after defecting to pdp he couldn't even secure the party ticket, an error of the highest... he would have remain in his party and still enjoy the privilege of been a deputy; better still, he would have complete his two term with aketi before thinking of been a governor..

Now he is losing on both side, the house of assembly is still is going to impeach him..

1 Like

Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by contigiency(m): 7:53am On Jul 23, 2020
Does he have choice?
Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by FlordFlorez(m): 7:54am On Jul 23, 2020
Very good to hear. Now let's work together. Pee Dee Pee... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by Brunicekid(m): 7:55am On Jul 23, 2020
BOOKWORMLUX:
Alright
Better
I make 1$ everyday
How
Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by Jakemedg(m): 7:55am On Jul 23, 2020
DEROXMAN:
Good Iove APC but aketi is surrounded with people I hate so I want Jegede to win because of personal reasons
Wonderful but what if Akeredolu secures his second term defeating Jegede at the polls?
Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by 042rebel: 7:56am On Jul 23, 2020
Sorry Mr Agboola.
ONDO no be EDO.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by sonofElElyon: 7:56am On Jul 23, 2020
seriously

Johnnyessence:
jegede should allow agboola to deputized him.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by Onarabu: 7:56am On Jul 23, 2020
iyatrustee:
So Agboola couldn't even clinch the party ticket afterall! These politicians overrate themselves at times cheesy

Now he has to wait till 2024(in case Akeredolu of APC wins) or even 2028(If Eyitayo of PDP who must do his 2term win) to try again.

In case Eyitayo wins, Agboola would have become politically irrelevant by then!
2028 loun loun!
Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by contigiency(m): 7:56am On Jul 23, 2020
1beat:
they should work together in order to defeat APC

Defeat APC you said? It's not likely in any form.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by Fheelzz(m): 7:57am On Jul 23, 2020
Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by Jakemedg(m): 7:59am On Jul 23, 2020
Agboola Ajayi should work with Eyitayo Jegede for PDP to emerge victorious on the day of election
Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by OmoManU: 7:59am On Jul 23, 2020
grin
Johnnyessence:
jegede should allow agboola to deputized him.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by iyatrustee(f): 8:00am On Jul 23, 2020
Onarabu:

In case Eyitayo wins, Agboola would have become politically irrelevant by then!
2028 loun loun!

Kini kin so? They miscalculate often times! cheesy

Baba for continue as Dep. Gov jeje
Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by jrusky(m): 8:00am On Jul 23, 2020
Jakemedg:
Who talk say Tinubu and Ngige na mate before?

Pls dont bring back that Ngige stupid outburst of yesterday. Abeg. Who the hell is Ngige where Tinubu is standing

Pls leave that talk abeg.

We are talking of animal with horn snail is showing face.

Abeg plz......
Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by OmoManU: 8:02am On Jul 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Meanwhile, Ngige and Tinubu are not mate. Tinubu is his leader. Picture don't lie

I swear this is the right song for Mr Deputy Governor Ajayi Ogulutu bo nu omi ara ro o, o di wa, o di wo, ara ro o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by Jakemedg(m): 8:03am On Jul 23, 2020
jrusky:

Pls dont bring back that Ngige stupid outburst of yesterday. Abeg. Who the hell is Ngige where Tinubu is standing

Pls leave that talk abeg.

We are talking of animal with horn snail is showing face.

Abeg plz......
Ok
Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by DEROXMAN: 8:04am On Jul 23, 2020
Jakemedg:
Wonderful but what if Akeredolu secures his second term defeating Jegede at the polls?
No problem he is in my party APC just I pity ondo indigenes because those fools surrounding akeredolu will want to pin them up straight.That's just my problem
Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by SaintLucia: 8:06am On Jul 23, 2020
The only opposition in Ondo is APC within APC grin
Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by Sensitivity: 8:10am On Jul 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

They were both born in 1952. Tinubu was born in March while Ngige was born in August.
Everyone is a leader on his own.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by Johnnyessence(m): 8:11am On Jul 23, 2020
manuel4real:
Abi 2028
nope 2024.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by Jakemedg(m): 8:14am On Jul 23, 2020
DEROXMAN:
No problem he is in my party APC just I pity ondo indigenes because those fools surrounding akeredolu will want to pin them up straight.That's just my problem
As a PDP sympathizer i am rooting for the PDP's Jegede in Ondo elections though Aketi of the APC is working in terms of projects i have seen so far ,the polls will test his popularity

2 Likes

Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by eldoradoxx: 8:31am On Jul 23, 2020
Agbola was planted and heavily funded by Akeredolu to come to PDP to hijack the party and sink it for PDP. Last election, it was Jimoh Ibrahim that APC used to scuttle Jegede's ambition to become the Governor of Ondo State. Am glad PDP being the home of very intelligent people quickly dictated Agbola's mission and nipped it in the bud. All the drama of impeachment is political, there was never going to be an impeachment in the first place, they were acting a script to snatch PDP ticket

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy / General Lagbaja Condemns Verbal Attacks On Governor Sanwo-Olu. / Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.