Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Profit Boost: What Is Your Competitive Advantage - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Profit Boost: What Is Your Competitive Advantage (552 Views)

Multichoice Reports Big Profit Boost, Gained 1.4M Active Subscribers / The Need For Business Analytics: Towards Achieving Competitive Advantage / Wow Your Customer And Earn High Competitive Advantage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profit Boost: What Is Your Competitive Advantage by MICHEAL346(m): 7:19am On Jul 26, 2020
Good morning to you all. How was your night?
Re: Profit Boost: What Is Your Competitive Advantage by MICHEAL346(m): 8:03am On Jul 26, 2020
The third area, the last but not the least, of your competitive advantage and ways you display differentiation in a unique way explained below.

3. BE CLOSE TO THE CUSTOMER.
Pay close attention, this is way miles significant area to perfect on your objectives. Obviously, the third area where you could develop high-quality relationships based on "Customer Intimacy". Customers will pay more and remain loyal longer to companies that seem to know and understand them better than others. Providers of specialized services, such as consulting firms, law, firms, and accounting firms fall into this category.
Re: Profit Boost: What Is Your Competitive Advantage by MICHEAL346(m): 8:08am On Jul 26, 2020
In what ways could you develop higher levels of trust and credibility with your customers? What could you do to demonstrate to your customers that you really care about them and their interest? This strategy can offer a breakthrough opportunity, especially in the sale of expensive products and services where resales and referrals are possible.
Re: Profit Boost: What Is Your Competitive Advantage by MICHEAL346(m): 9:05am On Jul 27, 2020
Good morning everyone

slowly we are coming getting to the end of this business discussion thread.

By evening, I shall be back with good news for everyone of you, that wants to see your product sold once you have got past the stage of creating your product's competitive edge and differentiations - which I have talked about a lot here.

You will thank God for the day you come across this thread...

Cheers.
Re: Profit Boost: What Is Your Competitive Advantage by MICHEAL346(m): 11:37am On Jul 27, 2020
Wouldn't you like to know the right marketing plans to use in selling your brand or products fast and reach a wider audience.

You decide by today's evening.
Re: Profit Boost: What Is Your Competitive Advantage by MICHEAL346(m): 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
MICHEAL346:
Wouldn't you like to know the right marketing plans to use in selling your brand or products fast and reach a wider audience.

You decide by today's evening.

I have just opened yet another thread to address what I mean in the quoted post.

So, if you are interested and you want to fund out more on how to boost sales, here is the link

https://www.nairaland.com/6018253/exposed-2020-marketing-secret-small
Re: Profit Boost: What Is Your Competitive Advantage by MICHEAL346(m): 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
E

(1) (2) (Reply)

I recently applied for a loan online and got credited!!! / How To Make Money Using Your Smartphone / Urgent Loan Needed Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.