Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral (74231 Views)

Lady Arrested For Torturing, Circulating Nude Video Of Husband's Mistress(Pics) / Meat Sellers & Police Clash In Ibadan, Police Station Set On Fire This Afternoon / "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Greenvaiper: 10:20am On Jul 23, 2020
dazzlingd:

Congratulations, social media warrior.
Defender of the wailing aristos.

Yeye dey smell.
Hypocrites everywhere.

How many people have u provided jobs for, idiota like u who boast of how they end people's jobs

Enjoy your online freedom, if you see me in person, I can assure you that you will beg not to be thrown into jail. All these malnourished and retardded Nairaland miscreants/rats. Smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Komu1048(m): 10:20am On Jul 23, 2020
dazzlingd:

Most of them act as informants and are part of the deal.

Gbam!
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Openbusiness4: 10:22am On Jul 23, 2020
They better put the girl in protective custody, because officers wey don dey ask all dis kain yamayama questions fit gang rape her inside cell if they see chance sad
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Korinnesta: 10:22am On Jul 23, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
u should knw the reason y dey asked her dumb question.Only female victim wey don enta police cell and released will tell u beta..

It's more of assessment questions so as to know their chance in bleeping her inside the cell at night and to see her fear level whether she'd accept their offer or say no to their offer.. I know that they want her to bail herself using her body... That shows how rotten our police force has gotten...

I'm sure Nigeria gonna get better with time
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by jaxxy(m): 10:23am On Jul 23, 2020
Golan007:

Very few, if any, relevant questions from the officer.

The gal was blabbing rather than explaining simple questions. How do u know them? Are u a runs gal? If she’s a runs gal we can understand she just met them for fun, if she’s dating them then she probably has known them to sm extent and she may still not be guilty of any crime. Bt she needs to explain her relationship with them cos she cud also be an accomplice.
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Idiotmod: 10:25am On Jul 23, 2020
Those idiots are perverts. I detest this video
They must face the music, the idiot even show his face to receive accolades
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by chukwuibuipob: 10:25am On Jul 23, 2020
Style007:
How dare you call someone a criminal when you a law court didn’t prescribe her one? Pray you don’t find yourself in a situation like this someday.
Really the citizens of this country are the problem of this country, ordinarily I don’t understand Yoruba but with the help of translations I read here I can only say the police man I very unprofessional and very irresponsible.
When you arrest an alleged criminal your duty as a police personnel is to take into custody and build a case against the person to charge them to a law court.
What’s your business if she is a virgin?
you really need to enlighten yourself to avoid making stupid comments online.
Ask any female victim.they'll tell u why he asked her such/u too should understand his motive for asking such.
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by dazzlingd(m): 10:27am On Jul 23, 2020
Greenvaiper:

Enjoy your online freedom, if you see me in person, I can assure you that you will beg not to be thrown into jail. All these malnourished and retardded Nairaland miscreants/rats. Smh

You must be out of your senses.
And do u know who u are conversing with.
How much do u have, who do u know?
See this foolish hypocrite. So I deserve to be thrown into jail for what crime? For insulting u? And yet you say police abuse power.
You are a complete ret.ard and I'll say that to your face.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by ceeceeuwa: 10:29am On Jul 23, 2020
donstan18:
It's unreasonable and stupid for someone to think a lady that was found in company of criminals is innocent.

They should make sure the get the truth from her and penalize her.

Tears doesn't by any means prove you innocent.
Is there mode of interrogation right? Is that how it's is done in saner climes?
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Style007(m): 10:30am On Jul 23, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
Ask any female victim.they'll tell u why he asked her such/u too should understand his motive for asking such.
Those questions has no connection with the crime allegedly committed. so their is no justification whatsoever for the officers actions.
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by tommy589(m): 10:31am On Jul 23, 2020
stanliwise:
From the translation made above I don't think the policemen did something wrong. Dont be moved by ladies crying

The translation watered down what was said in Yoruba. No one,even prostitute, should suffer such humiliation
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by 2cribz: 10:31am On Jul 23, 2020
Aiding and abeting with a criminal, she is also a criminal. She should be charged to court and jailed. Liar.stupid olosho
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Legendaryd(m): 10:33am On Jul 23, 2020
donstan18:
It's unreasonable and stupid for someone to think a lady that was found in company of criminals is innocent.

Are u deaf ? She said she just meet them
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by AfroKnight: 10:36am On Jul 23, 2020
Now, I wish I didn’t watch this.

Nigeria Police has always been useless.
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Idiotmod: 10:37am On Jul 23, 2020
nothingspoil70:
The IGP has already commenced an enquiry into the matter . The IGP stated clearly he was not happy with the behaviour of those policemen in the video and if found guilty, may be punished.

You can verify this news on the IGP'S Twitter account
Which one is if found guilty again. Did somebody use their face to make the video. Somebody that shows his face
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by chukwuibuipob: 10:40am On Jul 23, 2020
Style007:
Those questions has no connection with the crime allegedly committed. so their is no justification whatsoever for the officers actions.
Only sensible pipu will understand why he asked such.Nuff said
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by mamato(f): 10:40am On Jul 23, 2020
Biodun1929:

How the hell was she supposed to know ths guy was a robber?
Honey attracts bees.
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Kingstanding: 10:41am On Jul 23, 2020
[quote author=donstan18 post=92005767]It's unreasonable and stupid for someone to think a lady that was found in company of criminals is innocent.

Tears doesn't by any means prove you innocent.[/quote. Honestly, you will be a good mother, you're already a good mother. That is the more reason for any reliable ladies to know the person she will associate with. Honestly I don't pity her.
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by mamato(f): 10:42am On Jul 23, 2020
Ollyb10:
And what's the difference between an armed robber n a yahoo boy?

And what is the difference between your laptop and Gun?
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Idiotmod: 10:43am On Jul 23, 2020
stanliwise:
From the translation made above I don't think the policemen did something wrong. Dont be moved by ladies crying
He did every wrong bros. Go and understand Yoruba
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Kingstanding: 10:46am On Jul 23, 2020
mamato:
Aaaahhhhh! This fine ge haf finally disgrace her reputable family, what is she doing in the house of an armed robber? Not even a yahoo boy?
. What is the difference between an armed robber and Yahoo boy? They are all thieves.
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Offpoint: 10:48am On Jul 23, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
sad What's she doing in d company of criminals?Can she swear with thunder that she's not aware dat her paddy/boyfriend is a criminal?Girl like her will leave /snub her struggling boyfriend to flex with shine shine bobo.@OP,Yoruba pipu I knw don't support) sympathy with
Criminals.Her parents warned her.She live a carefree/fast world .May mercy smile on her but befy then,dey should extract all escapade info from her.Spit on her.Greedy pussi sad
Honestly how old are some of you on this forum?
Kindly screenshot your comment, save it on cloud server to be read by you 5 years from now.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by abeggnow: 10:49am On Jul 23, 2020
donstan18:

leave the fools tslking here
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by sigiyaya(m): 10:51am On Jul 23, 2020
judgementyard:
I'll keep on saying it ,Nigeria needs total overhauling or better still to your tents oh! Israel.
nigeria does not need and overhauling, Nigeria needs to be dissolve. Nigeria is not working, can not work and will never work!!

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:51am On Jul 23, 2020
Ulomoney:
Why do you have such an inferior complex? What happened to you?

Because he's saying the truth right?
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by fred262: 10:52am On Jul 23, 2020
Why is sagelink not fighting for the criminal’s victims- pple that were kidnap and killed as well as their properties stolen.

I think we should be careful not to encourage crime....by using our position & influence.
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Style007(m): 10:56am On Jul 23, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
Only sensible pipu will understand why he asked such.Nuff said
Then i will say you’re not sensible!
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by ginggerxy: 10:57am On Jul 23, 2020
StagethemTVee:
For those who dont understand Yoruba, let me help out with translation of some questions they were asking her

1. When they ask you not to sleep around you will not listen.
2 The boyfriend you were fxxking, why did you leave him?
3. You saw an armed robber and followed him, you are destroyed
4. Why did you quicky agree to date him?
5. Answer my questions or i will get angry with you. What did he tell you he was into?
6. Did he not tell you he is an armed robber, a kidnapper. You are gone.
7. Is it not someone that disvirgined you? Where is he? He does not have money right?
8.The person that disvirgined you, where is he?
9.Or have you not been disvirgined?
10.You were sleeping around with men, that is why your boyfriend left you
11.Which school did you go?
12.How did you get to this guy? Is it not his money?

that's more like harrassment rather than interrogation . That guy is a pervert

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by chukwuibuipob: 11:01am On Jul 23, 2020
Style007:
Then i will say my father's not sensible!
ok kid
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Style007(m): 11:04am On Jul 23, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
ok kid
Lol even if you’re older by age I’m very confident I’m ‘older’ in reasoning.
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by possibility99: 11:04am On Jul 23, 2020
Oh shit. Bleep Nigerian police.. What an harassment?? No that girl mustn't be a Unibadan student, she is so weak... Imagine asking her the year sh was been disvirgined, what's their fucking business with that....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) / Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User / Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.