Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years (51280 Views)

Naira Redesign: El-Rufai Reveals What Buhari Originally Approved For CBN / PDP Offers 50% Waiver On Nomination Forms For Youths Between 25-30 Years Old / Nigerian Youths Between The Ages Of 18-35 Years Come Here Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
we dey look
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Coronavirus1: 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
[quote author=TheRareGem1 post=92005887]

This us not PDP my brother. [/quote
Magu is Pdp
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Sebbs(m): 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
Looted already
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Komu1048(m): 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
textilemania:
Na still rich man go end up squandering that money! sad

Who we offend for this country! cry

Bros I no understand ooo, I’m into farming(plantain, snail and about to enter pig) omo I suppose grow well so much idea but no money, no friends, no family for support. Therefore I just dey hope for better days so that I can even contribute my quota to this society. Before when I hia dis kind news I go leap for joy hoping say d money go reach people like us. Bros na audio money ..... sisi I no go see or hia say person wey know who I know or belong to same farming association get. This country na scam
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by sevenhundred(m): 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2020
TheRareGem1:
The Federal Executive Council (FEC) on Wednesday approved the sum of N75 billion for the establishment of the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF).

The NYIF, also tagged ‘the Youth Bank’, would create financial support for the creativity and innovation of Nigerian youths within the age range of 18 and 35 years.

The Minister of Youth and Sports Development, Mr. Sunday Dare disclosed this to State House Correspondents after a lengthy FEC meeting on Wednesday night.

The Minister emphasised that those between the ages of 18 and 35, who have genuine business ideas would be eligible to pitch their ideas in any of the 125 micro-credit banks across the country and qualified candidates would have access to the funds.

Dare said: “For the first time in the history of Nigeria, the Federal Executive Council today approved the establishment of the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) to the tune of N75 billion. This fund will create a special window for accessing credit facilities and finance on the part of our youths that will help to fund their ideas, innovations."

“The best way to call it is that for the first time the country will have a youth bank.”

FEC also approved the Ministry of Youth and Sports Development to play a lead role in working on necessary steps in terms of legislation, organisation and other aspects of financing.

“The Federal Ministry of Finance, Budget and National Planning will take the lead when it comes to the aspect of the financing, working with the CBN, the Ministry of Youth and Sports Development and other relevant MDAs."

“A couple of other details will be released later, but I think the most important thing is that the N75 billion Nigerian Youth Investment Fund, to cater specifically for this target group, a population of over 68 million, got the attention and support of the Federal Executive Council today and this fund will be assessed by our youths, once they are able to present their ideas, they can assess this fund directly,” Dare added.

He, however, promised that just as the N-Power programme, the process of the Youth Bank would be digital and fair to all youth aged between 18 and 35 years, regardless of tribe or social status.

https://twitter.com/SundayDareSD/status/1286004140951375872?s=19
why is it that this govt is in love with sharing of money? instead of going to real investment, industries that will give real employment to the youth, maybe it is new method to loot.
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Queenserah26(f): 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2020
Audio approval undecided We are wiser now
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Kabiyesi12(m): 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2020
This is a very good gesture from the Federal Government of Nigeria. Now I can see those prayers we had said in the past for Nigeria to get better, God is now answering our prayer.
I believe and pray, I will be part of the beneficiaries and the success story will be sweet in my mouth.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by ojokolax: 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2020
instead of Nigerian youths to be focused on how to go about securing these loans, and to publicize the process there by exposing those persons who either demand bribe and or frustrate the wheel of progress, they would rather sit arms folded and do nothing thereby making it easy for the thieves to actually perpetrate their intentions. Lets stop this arm chair warrior charade we always employ and actually go back to being the proactive people we used to be known for.

1 Like

Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Realtalk20: 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2020
TheRareGem1:

This us not PDP my brother.

You are not mentally stable I see. If you are incapable of clearly stating the obvious that APC and PDP are the same then you are finished already

There is nothing left in you, you are done

1 Like

Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Pinkybush: 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2020
TheRareGem1:

And the money is for youths. Reading negative comments on what would benefit you people later you will say you are not a beneficiary. Start blaming the government not knowing it is your village people.
Shut up!!!
Is Npower that was hijacked by those thieves in the national assembly meant for the elders? Was it not for the youth. So, how will this one be different?
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2020
Chris525:
Jeez! The same thing alot of you said about the NIRSAL loan. You still haven't learnt your lesson??

This level of pessimism & distrust for anything & everything by & from the Nigerian govt. is becoming a mental condition.

i think they are right. covid 19 na good example
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by ada9ja(f): 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
gentlepraise:
Again 75b gone to some people private pocket.

Just watch and see!
you guys were the same that stood against NPOWER then....when you show a negative interest towards something, it will not materialize to something positive in your brain or eyes....
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by ada9ja(f): 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
most of the people here speaking evil or negative of the programme will be the first to apply for it and if they have it, they wont come here to testify....Naija and Two-face
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Chris525: 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
Lol. Oga go & prepare yourself and apply for the loan then come & share your experience. Until then keep quiet & stop spoiling things for others.

handsomebolanle:

You will learn... Dont worry...
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Chris525: 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
What about COVID-19?
frank800:

i think they are right. covid 19 na good example
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by lexy2014: 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
TheRareGem1:

And the money is for youths. Reading negative comments on what would benefit you people later you will say you are not a beneficiary. Start blaming the government not knowing it is your village people.

How does his complain, blame of govt& negative comment prevent him from being a beneficiary? Can u tell me how previous allocations benefitted d youths u are referring?
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by LearningPhilia: 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
TheRareGem1:
The Federal Executive Council (FEC) on Wednesday approved the sum of N75 billion for the establishment of the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF).

The NYIF, also tagged ‘the Youth Bank’, would create financial support for the creativity and innovation of Nigerian youths within the age range of 18 and 35 years.

The Minister of Youth and Sports Development, Mr. Sunday Dare disclosed this to State House Correspondents after a lengthy FEC meeting on Wednesday night.

The Minister emphasised that those between the ages of 18 and 35, who have genuine business ideas would be eligible to pitch their ideas in any of the 125 micro-credit banks across the country and qualified candidates would have access to the funds.

Dare said: “For the first time in the history of Nigeria, the Federal Executive Council today approved the establishment of the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) to the tune of N75 billion. This fund will create a special window for accessing credit facilities and finance on the part of our youths that will help to fund their ideas, innovations."

“The best way to call it is that for the first time the country will have a youth bank.”

FEC also approved the Ministry of Youth and Sports Development to play a lead role in working on necessary steps in terms of legislation, organisation and other aspects of financing.

“The Federal Ministry of Finance, Budget and National Planning will take the lead when it comes to the aspect of the financing, working with the CBN, the Ministry of Youth and Sports Development and other relevant MDAs."

“A couple of other details will be released later, but I think the most important thing is that the N75 billion Nigerian Youth Investment Fund, to cater specifically for this target group, a population of over 68 million, got the attention and support of the Federal Executive Council today and this fund will be assessed by our youths, once they are able to present their ideas, they can assess this fund directly,” Dare added.

He, however, promised that just as the N-Power programme, the process of the Youth Bank would be digital and fair to all youth aged between 18 and 35 years, regardless of tribe or social status.

https://twitter.com/SundayDareSD/status/1286004140951375872?s=19

Approximately 2billion per state + FCT with 1 billion for logistics/administrative charges.

There is need to know their thinking method.
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by lexy2014: 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
ada9ja:
most of the people here speaking evil or negative of the programme will be the first to apply for it and if they have it, they wont come here to testify....Naija and Two-face

So it's that easy to get such benefits in Nigeria?
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Ritchiee: 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
Can't we have correct database in this country?
Having database would make it more transparent. I fear for this 75 billion knowing the politicians we have.
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by ada9ja(f): 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
lexy2014:

So it's that easy to get such benefits in Nigeria?

alot got covid19 loan from CBN through a national microfinance and you know that...so why will this not work?
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by lexy2014: 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
ojokolax:
instead of Nigerian youths to be focused on how to go about securing these loans, and to publicize the process there by exposing those persons who either demand bribe and or frustrate the wheel of progress, they would rather sit arms folded and do nothing thereby making it easy for the thieves to actually perpetrate their intentions. Lets stop this arm chair warrior charade we always employ and actually go back to being the proactive people we used to be known for.

At what time were Nigerian youths known to be proactive people with regards d subject matter? How many times have u done d things u have highlighted& what were d results?
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by lexy2014: 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
ada9ja:

alot got covid19 loan from CBN through a national microfinance and you know that...so why will this not work?

I don't no what u are talking about or did me & u discuss such an issue b4 that u say that I know about it? Which "national microfinance" are u referring to? Is there anything like "national microfinance"?
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
Another Cash out.
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by fislon: 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
Someone should put up the link for eligible people to apply
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by handsomebolanle: 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
Chris525:

Lol. Oga go & prepare yourself and apply for the loan then come & share your experience. Until then keep quiet & stop spoiling things for others.

Oga no vex.... I also tried applying sometime last month but couldn't access the site then...That you know people that got it is still no doubt how dirty the system is....
I tell you...we are in abysmal faulty country...
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by uwa244(m): 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2020
Lofty idea if implemented ooo......
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by bilulu(m): 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
TheRareGem1:

Na PDP steal the NDDC money? Abi Magu na PDP. Why re you guys so miserably miserable?

1 Like

Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Pinkybush: 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2020
TheRareGem1:

The corrupt scandal currently going on in EFCC shows that it can never be PDP.

What about NDDC, is it PDP?

Perhaps all the corruption saga currently going on within the presidency means they are PDP members.

Oh! Oshiomole, Malami (AGF), Tinubu, Gandollar and even Buhari's nephew, a former recharge card seller are PDP members.

Those who started defending this corrupt regime in the likes of Sarrki, Simplyleo, Mannabbqgrils, Afamed, BuhariAdvocate, etc have now repented because of the level of lies they have witness in this administration. So, REPENT!!!
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by giftedben: 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2020
Na this one Buhari and Tinubu go become youth by force
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by Pinkybush: 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
ada9ja:

Why not clearify that Northern states got the loan. Did it get to the south or east?
Re: Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years by ada9ja(f): 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2020
lexy2014:

I don't no what u are talking about or did me & u discuss such an issue b4 that u say that I know about it? Which "national microfinance" are u referring to? Is there anything like "national microfinance"?
no wonder u were sounding so off...u re not align with what is happening in the country....
https://nmfb.com.ng/ this is the bank that CBN used to disbursed loan to 80k households in Nigeria which I know 11 beneficiaries. Olodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn / Reno Omokri: I Have Never Seen An Igbo Beggar Since I Was Born Till Today / Obasanjo Posing With Patience Jonathan (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.