Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Shipping To Nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shipping To Nigeria (691 Views)

⚡You Don't Want To Miss This!(INFINIX Hot 4 -70% shipping off)⚡ / Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / !!!*****SWAP, BUY, & PRE-ORDER GOODS FROM USA (FREE SHIPPING TO NIGERIA)***!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shipping To Nigeria by jomoreb(m): 7:10am On Feb 08, 2011
Hello there, am a computer tech based in the US and I build custom made Desktops and am thinking of shipping them to Nigeria, Now from the research Ive done so far, I have learned not to even think of using USPS to ship to Nigeria, Since they hand it over to NIPOST, I might as well believe that my package will be stolen or destroyed, I also looked into UPS and FEDEX since I have a regular customer account with them but the prices seem to straddle around $400-$700, and thats just way too expensive, Now I found a third party company based in the US who promises to ship stuff for me for 30-40 % less, They seem legit and they will also use FEDEX, now my question is anyone on here have any ideas, anyone dealt with other companies that ship to Nigeria, and for the love of goodness why is it this stressful to ship stuff to Nigeria?
Re: Shipping To Nigeria by ajibsca: 9:54am On Feb 08, 2011
www.midasshipping.com , They are freight movers or into shipping/ logistics whatever, I received a package through them recently. You can try them if you like.

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The Gsm Network Service Providers Browses Faster? Mtn, Glo Or Starcomm / London Sim And U.s 2 In 1 Numbers For Sale At Reduced Price #15k Now / New Ipad 2 16g & 32g 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.