Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

"Marijuana Has Been On Earth Before Human Beings" - Seun Kuti Reacts To Marijuan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Marijuana Has Been On Earth Before Human Beings" - Seun Kuti Reacts To Marijuan (282 Views)

Seun Kuti Reacts To A Video Of Youths ‘chilling’ At A Betting Shop In Owerri / Seun Kuti Reacts To Ban Of Codeine. - Talks On Status Of Cannabis In Nigeria / Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Marijuana Has Been On Earth Before Human Beings" - Seun Kuti Reacts To Marijuan by KingSBB: 8:22am On Jul 23, 2020
Nigerian Afrobeat musician, Seun Kuti reacts to the ban of marijuana around the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk5KkOXDCPs
Re: "Marijuana Has Been On Earth Before Human Beings" - Seun Kuti Reacts To Marijuan by Joshmodest(m): 8:45am On Jul 23, 2020
The truth is there's no religious book that directly speaks against the use marijuana ....
Even if there is ,peeps like me don't give two f's about somebody's opinion written down for people to adhere to..
if u think its abuse is a sin, or the problem , how do we know when its been abused , some roll one wrap and they're lost , some roll 12 wraps and they're just fine ...
God himself created the weeds , who are you to tell me that what God created himself is of no use , or harmful to me - God can't possibly harm his child now ...
Weed is natural ...no body I repeat nobody has gone mad from smoking just weed... Any one you know that went mad after smoking probably smoked Colorado or some other crazy stuff ...
Seun kuti preach on my man !!!!

1 Like

Re: "Marijuana Has Been On Earth Before Human Beings" - Seun Kuti Reacts To Marijuan by illicit(m): 8:58am On Jul 23, 2020
Everything created by God is good according to the Bible and quran

1 Like

Re: "Marijuana Has Been On Earth Before Human Beings" - Seun Kuti Reacts To Marijuan by ThiagoKid(m): 9:04am On Jul 23, 2020
Mtcheeew

Misplaced priority

(1) (Reply)

Todun Famous Comedy Is Out!!! / Why Don't Female Rappers Rap About Sucking Dick Anymore? / Bbnaija:laycon Revealed His Best Moment In The Bbnaija House Was At The Party Wh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.