Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Which Server Is The Best For A Website With 200,000 Active Users? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Which Server Is The Best For A Website With 200,000 Active Users? (918 Views)

Which Hosting Server Is Good For Hosting An Online Socket Chatroom / Help!!!. What Language Is Best For Developing A Payment App. / Facebook Group With 200,000 & 300,000 Members For Sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Server Is The Best For A Website With 200,000 Active Users? by Topol99: 8:30am On Jul 23, 2020
Pls programmer gurus should help me out with this,I need the best server suitable for a website of 200k active user and how much will it cost me to get it
Re: Which Server Is The Best For A Website With 200,000 Active Users? by Ccguy: 9:00am On Jul 23, 2020
Topol99:
Pls programmer gurus should help me out with this,I need the best server suitable for a website of 200k active user and how much will it cost me to get it

I can help you secure a foreign hosting account with 10k annual payment.
WhatsApp me via my signature.
Re: Which Server Is The Best For A Website With 200,000 Active Users? by lordm(m): 11:34am On Jul 23, 2020
Blue host

1 Like

Re: Which Server Is The Best For A Website With 200,000 Active Users? by bassdow: 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
Topol99:

Except we know your application requirements, needs, etc, all we can do is provide guesses to hosting companies we see as reputable.

You need one who knows your application needs to make any meaningful recommendations.

Number of Active users means nothing as no one can tell if you're doing more Reads or Writes or Both among others.
Do you even have a clue as to how much of those Users are concurrently active at a time.

The developer of the application should know better OR you employ services of one to help make such decisions.

Meanwhile an application with Userbase of 200,000 Active User should have a good starting point with A Good Package from a Reputable Honest Web-Host.

Though most Nigerian Web (Reseller) Hosts have done more Bad than good to the Local Hosting circle, don't jump at just any Web Host because it's Foreign.

Bottom Line : A good Understanding of your Application needs is required to getting a good web host.

For those who love paying as much as ₦1,000 / Year while expecting Solid Rock services with Everything Unlimited, I say GoodLuck to you Guys

1 Like

Re: Which Server Is The Best For A Website With 200,000 Active Users? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2020
GoDaddy and hostnownow
Re: Which Server Is The Best For A Website With 200,000 Active Users? by Presh900(m): 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
Checkout Namecheap. I use them for everything. Unlimited bandwidth, 24/7 customer service, 100% uptime and affordability
Re: Which Server Is The Best For A Website With 200,000 Active Users? by janes13: 11:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
You should begin to learn about these servers. Understanding how they work is crucial to your success. This way, you see how your website is delivered to your visitors. In the beginning, I was literally so dumb every time there was an issue like this. I'd ask people on the internet about it, but most of them would try to sell me poor quality stuff. I was always struggling to find a good one too. Luckily, I met someone who works in this field and told me about some foreigners that do some excellent work and it's not even that expensive. Because no one is planning to invest more money than what it's necessary, I would say it's the perfect option. He told me that AONServers are the best on the market right now. I was skeptical at first because I didn't know too much about them, but I can say I'm really pleased with their services.
Re: Which Server Is The Best For A Website With 200,000 Active Users? by Chinaplate: 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2022
Good afternoon! Please suggest a good web service provider. Thanks in advance!
Re: Which Server Is The Best For A Website With 200,000 Active Users? by JohannLibert: 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2022
Hello! When I hosted my website, I compared various services for a long time and after analysis decided to use Hostkey hosting. It was important for me to have server fault tolerance, I could not allow the site to close, and also ideally suited for my amount of storage, so I chose them!
Re: Which Server Is The Best For A Website With 200,000 Active Users? by Millz404(m): 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2022
You can try vultr
Re: Which Server Is The Best For A Website With 200,000 Active Users? by TheOgaBoss: 2:35am On Oct 19, 2022
Use Amazon aws and ur website can easily scale up or down as the need arises, and u pay for what u use.
Re: Which Server Is The Best For A Website With 200,000 Active Users? by telim: 5:14am On Oct 19, 2022
Aws, digitalocean, vultr, gcloud,azure all these services as vps that will accept 200k hit without having any issue.

(1) (Reply)

Getting A Faster Laptop / Any Book On Opengl And Directx, Please? / Internet Forensics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.