Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - (67315 Views)

How Do You Handle People Who Snub? / 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl / 10 Reasons Why Girls With Big Butts Are Awesome - (18+ Pictures Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by nokatakata: 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
The OP is a blo.ody teenager. Go and read your books.
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by festyalias2baba(m): 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
lavylilly:
REASONS WHY GIRLS SNUB GUYS -
1...You are seeing her name on top with her profile pic and u are still asking her what's her name

2... Always asking her if we can see, as if she opened her facebook account for you to see her

3... U asked how are you , she said fine , you are still asking about her day ,if her day was bad she wouldn't have said she was fine...stop asking too much unnecessary questions in the name of being romantic ; undecided lipsrsealed

4... She know she's pretty, stop reminding her about that

5. you meet a girl online all you care about is her big butt, hip and breast...those are the only thing you tell her about herself. And you're already thinking and planning how to have sex with her... Bro why won't she snub you?

6... You said you love her no problem, she asked u for airtime, voom u went offline � and u expect her to reply
ur message again grin grin

7... Stop asking her if she have a bf, go to her timeline and read her bio

8... Asking her to send you her pics, bro go check her mobile uploads. Her pics are there

9... Guys don't respect girls, you meet a girl and the first thing you're asking her for is her nude, or sexy pictures and you're already telling her you're Hot. Does she look like a prostitute?. Guys respect yourself for once... lipsrsealed undecided

thing is I feel every guy should first KNOW HIMSELF before even approaching any girl,
that way there'll be no need for this write up

your signature is not loud enough btw❌�

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Halexgos3(m): 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
TOTAL TRASH...
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Dalby(m): 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
chatinent:

Come off it. Is 'Mhizz JennyBliks' a name? While I don't add or stalk anyone on social media or in reality, it is irrational for a girl to be incivil when she's asked her name. If you get angry or irritated when asked your name, it makes you look timid and aback in life (not a swag). If sb believed the name above was yours, they wouldn't ask. Stop feeling important. If you hate people, you should not have joined a 'social' media platform.

I don't do this. But you can always say 'no.' Most girls also ask guys out. I'm speaking out of experience and because I respect people's view, I didn't get irritated. I responded as to my interest.

Complaining and nagging for trivial issues is crazy. And a person trying to start a conversation means no harm. Inasmuch as I don't do most of these things, if you add me and I ask who you are and I sense a pompous respond, deleted you are if you are a girl. We must learn to be mature; it's not everything you feel fly because you think girls should. I am good looking, comfortable and cultured; I respect women. I also have many reality ladies who want to be my friends. I don't accept them doesn't mean they are cheap. How much more will I overlook a social media font who'll misunderstand a nice person as foolery!

I don't do that, it's not my business how you look. However, learn to be positive.

Rubbish. I don't do that, and guys/ladies who do should be blocked instantly, not laying complaint.

Loving an online figure is like driving blindly. About airtime, I let my no mean no. Reason? I don't demand anything from any female friends. I also appreciate everyone worked. I love self-respect.

Nobody cares. Well, I don't have time for this.

I don't do this. But be positive, it's no big deal if everyone should have a common sense.

I don't do this. Well, also moderate what you post.
Conclusion. Before you accept sb on social media, always verify it's sb you know or can handle. The 'pride' stuff online is really garbage. Not because some minors are flocking your inbox does it mean you are reaching celebdom. Remember that cheap things attract more customers. Also, dress properly and be MATURE. Let your words be seasoned with salt.

When you start dating and he begins to snub you, you will say why. Forgetting that what you sow you reap in due season.

Women these days l truly do wonder what you want. A guys says let have s#x, you say he is too forward.

He doesn't tell you that you are looking good, problem. Now someone is saying it, he is being snubbed. You say you already know it...how come you no longer know it when you are dating or in marriage

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by deavicky(m): 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2020
So what then should we ask?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Rilwayne001: 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
Very dumb and childish thread. There's no telling, simps will find more succor in this utter balderdash.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by sparko1(m): 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
lavylilly:
1...You are seeing her name on top with her profile pic and u are still asking her what's her name

2... Always asking her if we can see, as if she opened her facebook account for you to see her

3... U asked how are you , she said fine , you are still asking about her day ,if her day was bad she wouldn't have said she was fine...stop asking too much unnecessary questions in the name of being romantic ; undecided lipsrsealed

5. you meet a girl online all you care about is her big butt, hip and breast...those are the only thing you tell her about herself. And you're already thinking and planning how to have sex with her... Bro why won't she snub you?

6... You said you love her no problem, she asked u for airtime, voom u went offline � and u expect her to reply

8... Asking her to send you her pics, bro go check her mobile uploads. Her pics are there

9... Guys don't respect girls, you meet a girl and the first thing you're asking her for is her nude, or sexy pictures and you're already telling her you're Hot. Does she look like a prostitute?. Guys respect yourself for once... lipsrsealed undecided

All this story!

If you have a boyfriend, just say you are not interested! Because you are a lady everyone should walk on eggshells around.

Btw, no body ask questions this days, ones I say send me your account, your name and surname will appear!

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
Bla bla bla bla
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by DimIsaac10(m): 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
Ragamuffin post
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Ngoze: 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
You see number 3 and 8 that is my own issue with some guys. Though those are not enough reason for me to snub, i just get bored.
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by chatinent: 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
theCuppedcake:

God bless you immensely. I don't know why some girls feel so entitled especially on social media. Very despicable character.
God bless you, ma.
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Farki: 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2020
Grandmeister:
You open an account on a social media platform and still get irritated that people want to socialize with you?? This is why many Nigerian men think Nigerian girls are mentally not up to par with other women from abroad...their level of self entitlement is just baffling.

This one na olosho, that doesn't want people to know she's one.

If she wants to be one at least be honest with us. grin
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Amotekun777: 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2020
Hdanny:
I LOVE VIRGINS.

then pinpoint how guys should start the convo offline/online

But virgins pvssy dey smell na.. undecided
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by musa7m(m): 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
lavylilly:

9... Guys don't respect girls, you meet a girl and the first thing you're asking her for is her nude, or sexy pictures and you're already telling her you're Hot. Does she look like a prostitute?. Guys
respect yourself for once... lipsrsealed undecided
is lavylilly your real name ? Because if that the name you use for your Facebook Etc .....ma I will have to ask you your name
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Maobichek: 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
davien:
Funny how all these fly out the window when the guy is cute and rich.. anything he says is instantly funny and good, even if he tear her hot slaps.
You are something else oh! But to be frank with you, girls relax more when there is money; imagine a girl boldly said that gifts makes her wet, Hmmm!!!
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by pmoye(m): 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2020
You have nice boobs though. You come hang a cross between the two hills.

Nice body.

lavylilly:

Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Justice35: 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
Solution: stop chatting with any lady on social media!
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by instinct57vm(m): 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
lavylilly:

Abeggi!!!! All ds yeye manual na for men wey no get money

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
Really disappointed with this thread. Those reasoning and excuses you gave are shsllow and unnecessary such as "o" in gaole.
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
lavylilly:

ur message again ;

All those reason for snubing guys only apply to guys that are still struggling , can they snub davido ?
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Torie8(f): 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
illicit:
Snub me at ur own peril
Lol see this one wey one babe dey try help im ministry undecided

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Goalnaldo(m): 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2020
Austeeenxx:
OP, I actually enjoyed reading your signature
thanks for drawing my attention to it. It really made sense.
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by petitejolie(f): 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
Asking have u eaten, why Av u not eaten, wat did u eat, why didn’t u invite me, blablabla
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
My signature
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Goalnaldo(m): 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
netflicks:
Op ur being bias no be here....how can u meet a girl within a week she has started asking for money, airtime or telling u her family problems...my mama no born me come life to come sort women problems... those type of girls I usually block them... angry
a week is too much sef one ask me within two days
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Greystone: 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2020
JAOS:
you think its easy,you see your life

My stomach grin

Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by dalass(f): 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2020
ruggedtimi:
If you come tell her...hey am blah blah from blah blah blah state, I like to blah blah ,....Nigeria girl go reply " Ok" .

Abi now. As she no fit do blah blah blah like you... She be goat grin
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by davillian(m): 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
What's my own
I only try to make friends on social media
And if anybody if proving difficult or acting stupid I just ignore them......
I have few pics and and hardly make post or show people how I ball.....
But I don't forget face when our path cross and you want to start a conversation I just ignore you str8 up

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by dalass(f): 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
Torie8:

Lol see this one wey one babe dey try help im ministry undecided

cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Goalnaldo(m): 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
Dear ladies, since most of you agree with what your fellow gender wrote, what exactly are we guys suppose to be asking? We would like to know. Failure to reply me and list the things we should be asking will mean you ladies don't know what you want in life angry

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Tozic: 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
lavylilly:

You sound too negative.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Women Kissing At A Wedding Ceremony. Photo Sparks Outrage / See How Girls Deceive Guys (Photo) / Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.