Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,965 members, 7,799,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - (67287 Views)

How Do You Handle People Who Snub? / 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl / 10 Reasons Why Girls With Big Butts Are Awesome - (18+ Pictures Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Karlifate: 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
davien:
Funny how all these fly out the window when the guy is cute and rich.. anything he says is instantly funny and good, even if he tear her hot slaps.
I like realists like you.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Quinniscent(m): 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
lavylilly:
REASONS WHY GIRLS SNUB GUYS -
1...You are seeing her name on top with her profile pic and u are still asking her what's her name

2... Always asking her if we can see, as if she opened her facebook account for you to see her

3... U asked how are you , she said fine , you are still asking about her day ,if her day was bad she wouldn't have said she was fine...stop asking too much unnecessary questions in the name of being romantic ; undecided lipsrsealed

4... She know she's pretty, stop reminding her about that

5. you meet a girl online all you care about is her big butt, hip and breast...those are the only thing you tell her about herself. And you're already thinking and planning how to have sex with her... Bro why won't she snub you?

6... You said you love her no problem, she asked u for airtime, voom u went offline � and u expect her to reply
ur message again grin grin

7... Stop asking her if she have a bf, go to her timeline and read her bio

8... Asking her to send you her pics, bro go check her mobile uploads. Her pics are there

9... Guys don't respect girls, you meet a girl and the first thing you're asking her for is her nude, or sexy pictures and you're already telling her you're Hot. Does she look like a prostitute?. Guys respect yourself for once... lipsrsealed undecided
So funny! Please don't make it hard for people
You're talking like all girls on social media are decent and honest, some of your given reasons are misleading
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by tunary(m): 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
You no get work. carry woman matter for head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by vinsilva(m): 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
Just be cute with a little change to trow around... The ladies would come around. no you go dey run sef.
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by espn(m): 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
lavylilly:
1...You are seeing her name on top with her profile pic and u are still asking her what's her name

2... Always asking her if we can see, as if she opened her facebook account for you to see her

3... U asked how are you , she said fine , you are still asking about her day ,if her day was bad she wouldn't have said she was fine...stop asking too much unnecessary questions in the name of being romantic ; undecided lipsrsealed

5. you meet a girl online all you care about is her big butt, hip and breast...those are the only thing you tell her about herself. And you're already thinking and planning how to have sex with her... Bro why won't she snub you?

6... You said you love her no problem, she asked u for airtime, voom u went offline � and u expect her to reply

8... Asking her to send you her pics, bro go check her mobile uploads. Her pics are there

9... Guys don't respect girls, you meet a girl and the first thing you're asking her for is her nude, or sexy pictures and you're already telling her you're Hot. Does she look like a prostitute?. Guys respect yourself for once... lipsrsealed undecided
total nonsense and rubbish...
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Torie8(f): 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
dalass:

cheesy
Am I lying cool smiley
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Asadujames202(m): 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
@op
I've gone through your profile

I wasn't impressed a bit

You look like a Manniquen

Girls are useless
Girls have to squat to piss, which is a shameful act
That's why they need privacy to do it

Girls vomit blood from their puna on monthly basis
And they are still alive
Weird, if you ask me
Girls claim to be neat
While, a blood soaked pad is sandwiched between their thighs
The claim of neatness is false

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2020
Waste of my time
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Bewiseedet(m): 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2020
JAOS:
you think its easy,you see your life
mad oooooooooo
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Darlingboy4sure(m): 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2020
Misplaced priorities.

Only irresponsible and jobless folks take social media too far to the extent of doing most of the things u listed.

The moment a guy is financially stable, he doesn't need to start running after cheap girls, reverse becomes the case.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by mentored: 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
lavylilly:

What is 6 and 7 doing there

The guy dey sell recharge card?

Red bio bawo

Ara opupu

Mtchew
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2020
lavylilly:

This is a useless post that's y a commenter got 105 likes whereas u that opened d thread is barely breathing at 16 likes, u should be ashamed of urslf ! Gerrara here! And go and think about how to help ur life, useless post!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by dederocs(m): 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2020
Fine babe.
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by netflicks(m): 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2020
Goalnaldo:
a week is too much sef one ask me within two days

Lol ...that one no get chill ooo
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by nick50(m): 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
Op should scrap that no7 cos nowadays nigerian police asks that question too
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2020
Rubbish
lavylilly:

Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Hdanny(m): 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
Amotekun777:

But virgins pvssy dey smell na.. undecided
Real nigga don't Bleep smelly pussy grin
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Shormiey(m): 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
MJBOLT:
I just hope the mods won't push this rubbish to FP

MODIFIED:the mods can push this rubbish to FP but they will never push red pill threads to FP to liberate simps.
It's already there bro...
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by MartinsD12(m): 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
lavylilly:

I don't give a fuuuuck about dummy assssss girls that snub on a niggarrr I just block them off when they finally reply modufukarssss
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Liposure: 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
Hdanny:
Real nigga don't Bleep smelly pussy grin
all pussy smells
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by olisaEze(m): 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
chatinent:

Come off it. Is 'Mhizz JennyBliks' a name? While I don't add or stalk anyone on social media or in reality, it is irrational for a girl to be incivil when she's asked her name. If you get angry or irritated when asked your name, it makes you look timid and aback in life (not a swag). If sb believed the name above was yours, they wouldn't ask. Stop feeling important. If you hate people, you should not have joined a 'social' media platform.

I don't do this. But you can always say 'no.' Most girls also ask guys out. I'm speaking out of experience and because I respect people's view, I didn't get irritated. I responded as to my interest.

Complaining and nagging for trivial issues is crazy. And a person trying to start a conversation means no harm. Inasmuch as I don't do most of these things, if you add me and I ask who you are and I sense a pompous respond, deleted you are if you are a girl. We must learn to be mature; it's not everything you feel fly because you think girls should. I am good looking, comfortable and cultured; I respect women. I also have many reality ladies who want to be my friends. I don't accept them doesn't mean they are cheap. How much more will I overlook a social media font who'll misunderstand a nice person as foolery!

I don't do that, it's not my business how you look. However, learn to be positive.

Rubbish. I don't do that, and guys/ladies who do should be blocked instantly, not laying complaint.

Loving an online figure is like driving blindly. About airtime, I let my no mean no. Reason? I don't demand anything from any female friends. I also appreciate everyone worked. I love self-respect.

Nobody cares. Well, I don't have time for this.

I don't do this. But be positive, it's no big deal if everyone should have a common sense.

I don't do this. Well, also moderate what you post.
Conclusion. Before you accept sb on social media, always verify it's sb you know or can handle. The 'pride' stuff online is really garbage. Not because some minors are flocking your inbox does it mean you are reaching celebdom. Remember that cheap things attract more customers. Also, dress properly and be MATURE. Let your words be seasoned with salt.

"Remember that cheap things attract more customers"

Choi!!! Don’t leave me! Don’t leave me!! grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Nofcks2give: 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2020
chatinent:

Come off it. Is 'Mhizz JennyBliks' a name? While I don't add or stalk anyone on social media or in reality, it is irrational for a girl to be incivil when she's asked her name. If you get angry or irritated when asked your name, it makes you look timid and aback in life (not a swag). If sb believed the name above was yours, they wouldn't ask. Stop feeling important. If you hate people, you should not have joined a 'social' media platform.

I don't do this. But you can always say 'no.' Most girls also ask guys out. I'm speaking out of experience and because I respect people's view, I didn't get irritated. I responded as to my interest.

Complaining and nagging for trivial issues is crazy. And a person trying to start a conversation means no harm. Inasmuch as I don't do most of these things, if you add me and I ask who you are and I sense a pompous respond, deleted you are if you are a girl. We must learn to be mature; it's not everything you feel fly because you think girls should. I am good looking, comfortable and cultured; I respect women. I also have many reality ladies who want to be my friends. I don't accept them doesn't mean they are cheap. How much more will I overlook a social media font who'll misunderstand a nice person as foolery!

I don't do that, it's not my business how you look. However, learn to be positive.

Rubbish. I don't do that, and guys/ladies who do should be blocked instantly, not laying complaint.

Loving an online figure is like driving blindly. About airtime, I let my no mean no. Reason? I don't demand anything from any female friends. I also appreciate everyone worked. I love self-respect.

Nobody cares. Well, I don't have time for this.

I don't do this. But be positive, it's no big deal if everyone should have a common sense.

I don't do this. Well, also moderate what you post.
Conclusion. Before you accept sb on social media, always verify it's sb you know or can handle. The 'pride' stuff online is really garbage. Not because some minors are flocking your inbox does it mean you are reaching celebdom. Remember that cheap things attract more customers. Also, dress properly and be MATURE. Let your words be seasoned with salt.

Last of a dying breed, by far the most sensible reply I've seen here yet. Great outlook man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Queenslander(f): 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
Liposure:
all pussy smells

Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Liposure: 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
No 6 and entitlement mentality

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Nofcks2give: 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
Grandmeister:
You open an account on a social media platform and still get irritated that people want to socialize with you?? This is why many Nigerian men think Nigerian girls are mentally not up to par with other women from abroad...their level of self entitlement is just baffling.

The ego and naiveity of some makes them even think typing immediately during a chat makes them seem to be cheap or easy. What a rip off some of these our girls are, anyways thank God for the few golden ones at least we know they ain't all tight in the ass

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by femmoy(m): 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
a thread for the kids.
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by paparazi1(m): 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
lavylilly:

Ok
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2020
dederocs:
Fine babe.

Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by rollandben(m): 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
Hello Mr or Mrs writer, most of your points are blank and baseless...should i say African or Nigerian ladies and their greedy mentality

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Chochovini: 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
Hdanny:
I LOVE VIRGINS.
then pinpoint how guys should start the convo offline/online
. U love virgins abi? No let Ned Nwoko hear U o...
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by TemmyT002(m): 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
lavylilly:

Boring and mostly unreasonable reasons. Abegiii

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache / Lady Takes Sex Drugs, Slumps In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.