Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - (67325 Views)

How Do You Handle People Who Snub? / 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl / 10 Reasons Why Girls With Big Butts Are Awesome - (18+ Pictures Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Mart1994(m): 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
[s][/s]
lavylilly:
REASONS WHY GIRLS SNUB GUYS -
1...You are seeing her name on top with her profile pic and u are still asking her what's her name

2... Always asking her if we can see, as if she opened her facebook account for you to see her

3... U asked how are you , she said fine , you are still asking about her day ,if her day was bad she wouldn't have said she was fine...stop asking too much unnecessary questions in the name of being romantic ; undecided lipsrsealed

4... She know she's pretty, stop reminding her about that

5. you meet a girl online all you care about is her big butt, hip and breast...those are the only thing you tell her about herself. And you're already thinking and planning how to have sex with her... Bro why won't she snub you?

6... You said you love her no problem, she asked u for airtime, voom u went offline � and u expect her to reply
ur message again grin grin

7... Stop asking her if she have a bf, go to her timeline and read her bio

8... Asking her to send you her pics, bro go check her mobile uploads. Her pics are there

9... Guys don't respect girls, you meet a girl and the first thing you're asking her for is her nude, or sexy pictures and you're already telling her you're Hot. Does she look like a prostitute?. Guys respect yourself for once... lipsrsealed undecided[s][/s]

Load of hogwash.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Mart1994(m): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
[s][/s][s]]
Torie8:

Lol see this one wey one babe dey try help im ministry undecided[s]
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by MoonWater: 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
Don't live my life to please any gender
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by John4B: 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
who cares
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by MrMacinterchi1: 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
Some of these your points are very childish and immature. But, you still think the world revolves around you. lol.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by abbiboy: 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2020
Very unrelated msg composed by an underage that don't understand life strings.
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by wumi2017(f): 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
Hdanny:

What are you selling please?
. Sneakers sir
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by ThatFairGuy1: 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2020
lavylilly:
1...You are seeing her name on top with her profile pic and u are still asking her what's her name

2... Always asking her if we can see, as if she opened her facebook account for you to see her

3... U asked how are you , she said fine , you are still asking about her day ,if her day was bad she wouldn't have said she was fine...stop asking too much unnecessary questions in the name of being romantic ; undecided lipsrsealed

5. you meet a girl online all you care about is her big butt, hip and breast...those are the only thing you tell her about herself. And you're already thinking and planning how to have sex with her... Bro why won't she snub you?

6... You said you love her no problem, she asked u for airtime, voom u went offline � and u expect her to reply

8... Asking her to send you her pics, bro go check her mobile uploads. Her pics are there

9... Guys don't respect girls, you meet a girl and the first thing you're asking her for is her nude, or sexy pictures and you're already telling her you're Hot. Does she look like a prostitute?. Guys respect yourself for once... lipsrsealed undecided
What's your name?
You're pretty!
Do you have a boyfriend?
Send me your picture!
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Rushna27(f): 10:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
dis write up no just follow..... no point to hold on to... I guess d writer shud speak for ursef alone....

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Ubdavis(m): 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
lavylilly:

9... Guys don't respect girls, you meet a girl and the first thing you're asking her for is her nude, or sexy pictures and you're already telling her you're Hot. Does she look like a prostitute?. Guys respect yourself for once... lipsrsealed undecided

The most nonsensical thing I have ever read ..

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Sniper101(m): 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
OP

All this childish things you mentioned, they totally belong in a trash can cos I believe if a guy asks you these questions on social media, and same guy happens to be flaunting a nice whip and flashing some blings, you won't consider those questions to be annoying nor irritating

...meanwhile, I dun view ur profile, I dun see ur DP and I gotta say 'i like ur bress' cheesy

(this is me asking to see u without any iota of clothing from ur waist above oooh) ROTFL
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Sniper101(m): 11:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

What's your name?
You're pretty!
Do you have a boyfriend?
Send me your picture!

Bros, you go like Date dis bitter lady
It will end in tears grin

And when it does, no come open thread on NL soliciting for relationship advice o
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by juseng(m): 11:42pm On Jul 23, 2020
so do guys also have their reasons why they snub girls?
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
How we suppose to start up a conversation then. Hey bitch, do u wanna bang
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:08am On Jul 24, 2020
My dear u are feed up wiv guys that's all I say.. bdw Ur look familiar smiley
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by jubrilELsudan: 12:14am On Jul 24, 2020
YOU ARE VERY STUPID.

TYPICAL MENTALITY OF A NIGERIAN GIRL.

NO SENSE OF HUMOR.

EXTREMELY UNROMANTIC.

ASKING A MAN YOU JUST MET FOR AIRTIME, MONEY , GIFTS IN EXCHANGE FOR SEXUAL FAVOURS.

ASHAWO TENDENCIES.

CORONA FALL INSIDE YOUR KUKUNASE.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 24, 2020
[s]
lavylilly:

[/s]
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Primordial: 1:59am On Jul 24, 2020
This doesn't make sense, humans relate differently with each other
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by illicit(m): 6:26am On Jul 24, 2020
Torie8:

Lol see this one wey one babe dey try help im ministry undecided

grin

Honestly na babe wey trip 4me I dey toast so as to save time. I recognise d feeling.

I no dey toast babe wey no get joy.

grin

btw why do u say that, do u know me

I am single tho

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Astrologyfact: 6:56am On Jul 24, 2020
Asadujames202:
@op
I've gone through your profile

I wasn't impressed a bit

You look like a Manniquen

Girls are useless
Girls have to squat to piss, which is a shameful act
That's why they need privacy to do it

Girls vomit blood from their puna on monthly basis
And they are still alive
Weird, if you ask me
Girls claim to be neat
While, a blood soaked pad is sandwiched between their thighs
The claim of neatness is false

Please how is Squatting down to urinate shameful?? undecided what about our Muslim brothers?? grin even Bubu" abookis* no dey hide pis* ooooo. cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by ThatFairGuy1: 6:58am On Jul 24, 2020
Sniper101:

Bros, you go like Date dis bitter lady
It will end in tears grin

And when it does, no come open thread on NL soliciting for relationship advice o
I'm actually breaking her said frustrating questions grin
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Besherru90: 7:02am On Jul 24, 2020
Am sure say na girl write all this
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Astrologyfact: 7:08am On Jul 24, 2020
Hdanny:

What are you selling please?
Pekus*** grin
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by EMMALEX4REAL: 7:34am On Jul 24, 2020
OBSERVING.......,
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Torie8(f): 7:51am On Jul 24, 2020
illicit:

grin

Honestly na babe wey trip 4me I dey toast so as to save time. I recognise d feeling.

I no dey toast babe wey no get joy.

grin

btw why do u say that, do u know me

I am single tho
Hahahaha I know you are single cool cool
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by illicit(m): 7:53am On Jul 24, 2020
Torie8:
Hahahaha I know you are single cool cool
Really
How would u know
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Crownstar01: 8:01am On Jul 24, 2020
lavylilly:

Women are not to be chased if you really know what I mean.
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by chatinent: 8:32am On Jul 24, 2020
Nofcks2give:

Last of a dying breed, by far the most sensible reply I've seen here yet. Great outlook man
Thanks, sir.
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by OluwaGwaine(m): 9:31am On Jul 24, 2020
If dis are ur reasons for snubbing, then you are probably underage or maybe u just woke up to the world... There's nothing bad wen ur bin inquisitive, just be moderate... U think it's everyone dat puts up all their details on Facebook with d rate of crime nowadays? If that's what u do, better grow up!
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by OdenKelechi(m): 10:47am On Jul 24, 2020
This is Lubbish
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by lavylilly: 11:31am On Jul 24, 2020
Crownstar01:
Women are not to be chased if you really know what I mean.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See How Girls Deceive Guys (Photo) / Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her / Lady Takes Sex Drugs, Slumps In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.