Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:50 PM

Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - (67217 Views)

How Do You Handle People Who Snub? / 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl / 10 Reasons Why Girls With Big Butts Are Awesome - (18+ Pictures Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by lavylilly: 11:31am On Jul 24, 2020
grin
ThatFairGuy1:

What's your name?
You're pretty!
Do you have a boyfriend?
Send me your picture!
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by lavylilly: 11:32am On Jul 24, 2020
Painment , them don ignor you tire lol
MartinsD12:

I don't give a fuuuuck about dummy assssss girls that snub on a niggarrr I just block them off when they finally reply modufukarssss
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by lavylilly: 11:33am On Jul 24, 2020
The reasons are misleading at all
Quinniscent:
So funny! Please don't make it hard for people
You're talking like all girls on social media are decent and honest, some of your given reasons are misleading

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by lavylilly: 11:35am On Jul 24, 2020
Yes they can snub even wizkid
zimdante:

All those reason for snubing guys only apply to guys that are still struggling , can they snub davido ?
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Crownstar01: 11:45am On Jul 24, 2020
lavylilly:
Why the question mark? What have you got to say?
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by lavylilly: 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
wink
pmoye:
You have nice boobs though. You come hang a cross between the two hills.

Nice body.

Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by lavylilly: 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
dm me
musa7m:
is lavylilly your real name ? Because if that the name you use for your Facebook Etc .....ma I will have to ask you your name
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by ThatFairGuy1: 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
lavylilly:
grin
Crownstar01 has said it all. On a serious note, women are not to be chase. Keep your calm (just behave), things will fall in line.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2020
lavylilly:
Yes they can snub even wizkid
i doubt

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Crownstar01: 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Crownstar01 has said it all. On a serious note, women are not to be chase. Keep your calm (just behave), things will fall in line.
Thanks for acknowledging that. That's why I am called Crownstar.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by HomerTimpson: 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
lavylilly:
dm me
you know that been bias,i also like this barbie face,and you didn't ask me to dm..anyway bye bye to barbie barbie...stay cute and stay safe
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Ogaonos: 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

You are confused
can someone here give me d wise tips on d airtime it has become a silly habit with online girls.one 33yrs old was asking me for airtym Wen I lied DT have spend money on drugs on my mom health.d chick went am nt in d mood Wen nxt I chat her up.being reserve about giving airtym has also help me frm being scam by a lady who was forming sick Nd needed 2k for drugs na em I turn d chat about Ur bf come dey wine am no so d chick come dey laugh dey chat Nd Neva brought up am sick again.but is becoming a habit DT is become a normal thing Wen wooing a lady online.wat d wise way to send airtym.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
lavylilly:
REASONS WHY GIRLS SNUB GUYS -
1...You are seeing her name on top with her profile pic and u are still asking her what's her name

2... Always asking her if we can see, as if she opened her facebook account for you to see her

3... U asked how are you , she said fine , you are still asking about her day ,if her day was bad she wouldn't have said she was fine...stop asking too much unnecessary questions in the name of being romantic ; undecided lipsrsealed

4... She know she's pretty, stop reminding her about that

5. you meet a girl online all you care about is her big butt, hip and breast...those are the only thing you tell her about herself. And you're already thinking and planning how to have sex with her... Bro why won't she snub you?

6... You said you love her no problem, she asked u for airtime, voom u went offline � and u expect her to reply
ur message again grin grin

7... Stop asking her if she have a bf, go to her timeline and read her bio

8... Asking her to send you her pics, bro go check her mobile uploads. Her pics are there

9... Guys don't respect girls, you meet a girl and the first thing you're asking her for is her nude, or sexy pictures and you're already telling her you're Hot. Does she look like a prostitute?. Guys respect yourself for once... lipsrsealed undecided

CHAI! see SEE_FINISH OOOH.. my advice to young men and boys - Please, Please, Please - stop occupying your minds with pretty girls and yansh and opo-miliki .. this world is filled with millions of fishes of many colors and size - you will get the very best as long as you concentrate of making that money and improving your ability to continue making that money.. even the rich girls cannot snub you then.

But if you choose to follow the above advice as a confma Marlian.. go ahead grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by MartinsD12(m): 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
lavylilly:
Painment , them don ignor you tire lol
Injure Dem no fit, I just don't have time for snubbers
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Winkywise: 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
U must still be in the old world, coz the world has revolve beyond this trash u are writting.most girls of this present generation like it naughty. No mature mind will pick offence in most of those trash u call reasons.
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Dreyton36: 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
Very selfish and childish post, tufiakwa
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Gmailboy(m): 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2020
Forget all these rules and regulations.. Na money dey buy market joor
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Justarandomguy: 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
Rubbish. All of these don't make sense. By the time ur 60 and single ur eyes go open

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by lavylilly: 2:02pm On Sep 03, 2020
angry
Justarandomguy:
Rubbish. All of these don't make sense. By the time ur 60 and single ur eyes go open
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by phazotron(m): 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
Crownstar01:
Women are not to be chased if you really know what I mean.

Exactly. Now that I'm putting myself a little more out there, I've come to realize what many guys say. These girs, majority want and love lies. If you're honest and straight forward, theyll snub you and label you boring. Truly women are not to be chased. Carry on with your life, make your money and you'll meet the right one. My ex who was like an angel, I met her at my place of work. It's Nigerian guys and entertainment industry that'll be compulsorying guys chasing girls. As much as possible na girl wey dey trip for me I dey move with. I don't have time for nonsense pls.
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by Premiumwriter: 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
6... You said you love her no problem, she asked u for airtime, voom u went offline � and u expect her to reply
ur message again grin grin

How you take know my former routine grin
Re: Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - by lavylilly: 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
Premiumwriter:

How you take know my former routine grin
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help / Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos / Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.