Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Webster Group Of Company Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Webster Group Of Company Recruitment (4480 Views)

A Foremost Construction Company Recruitment (Experienced). / Leading Upstream Oil & Gas Company Recruitment (6 Positions) - ABHR Consulting / Jobs: Levi Webster Nig Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webster Group Of Company Recruitment by Amex2018: 9:56am On Jul 23, 2020
Has anyone applied for the ongoing recruitment at Webster group of company?

If you have, kindly share your experience if you have gotten a feedback on interview or any other task asked of you.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Webster Group Of Company Recruitment by Terrinike(m): 7:18am On Jul 25, 2020
Amex2018:
Has anyone applied for the ongoing recruitment at Webster group of company?

If you have, kindly share your experience if you have gotten a feedback on interview or any other task asked of you.

Thanks

I get to see the advert on 23rd and that's the last day , don't know when it was advertised, I applied and I got an online questionnaire interview mail from them this morning , don't know if you got same.
Re: Webster Group Of Company Recruitment by eme2015(m): 8:52am On Jul 25, 2020
I applied but am yet to get a feedback
Re: Webster Group Of Company Recruitment by vera031(f): 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
Terrinike:

I get to see the advert on 23rd and that's the last day , don't know when it was advertised, I applied and I got an online questionnaire interview mail from them this morning , don't know if you got same.

was the stage 1 and stage 3 the same set of questions?
The questions I got was the same for stage 1 and 3
Re: Webster Group Of Company Recruitment by Terrinike(m): 12:11am On Jul 26, 2020
vera031:

was the stage 1 and stage 3 the same set of questions?
The questions I got was the same for stage 1 and 3
Yes ooooh, and I was added to a group chat ....please , do you know if the company is real and how long was the application open for
Re: Webster Group Of Company Recruitment by Slatemsk(m): 12:54am On Jul 26, 2020
Can u help me with the link to apply for the job
Re: Webster Group Of Company Recruitment by vera031(f): 2:05am On Jul 26, 2020
Terrinike:

Yes ooooh, and I was added to a group chat ....please , do you know if the company is real and how long was the application open for

I don't know about any group chat. I don't also know if it's real though it looks legit but let's watch and see.
Re: Webster Group Of Company Recruitment by Marionie(m): 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
Pray it turns out true...
Re: Webster Group Of Company Recruitment by stans4lyf: 5:39am On Jul 29, 2020
I was added to the group chat yesterday. I am watching.
Re: Webster Group Of Company Recruitment by Amex2018: 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
The recruitment is looking so unreal with some tone of a possible scam.

However, the company abbreviated as WGVL stands for Webster Group Ventures Limited. And there are real.

Just not sure if it's the company carrying out the recruitment. I tried shooting them a mail but the mail didn't deliver.

If you have filled the Google form 1-3, then you should be added to a WhatsApp group by name though nothing is happening yet there
Re: Webster Group Of Company Recruitment by Nozza(m): 3:29am On Aug 01, 2020
Hi everyone. Please I need to know if there was an interview in Lagos
Re: Webster Group Of Company Recruitment by yusscity(m): 6:27am On Aug 07, 2020
Amex2018:

However, the company abbreviated as WGVL stands for Webster Group Ventures Limited. And there are real.

Just not sure if it's the company carrying out the recruitment. I tried shooting them a mail but the mail didn't deliver.

If you have filled the Google form 1-3, then you should be added to a WhatsApp group by name though nothing is happening yet there
Exactly, was added to a group chat on whatsapp,but nothing is happening yet,and I could see people leaving the chat group
Re: Webster Group Of Company Recruitment by nnesylvester: 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2020
They just posted a message on the group stating the date for the interview starting from Wednesday the 19th of August. We've been urge to check our mails starting from this evening for further instructions.
For those who hv received the mail n r scheduled for the interview, do us well to tell us how genuine n how it went. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Webster Group Of Company Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 1:45am On Aug 18, 2020
We are all waiting for the interview invite... Hopefully we can confirm the genuineness of both the company and the recruitment process
Re: Webster Group Of Company Recruitment by Amex2018: 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2020
As for me, I haven't received any mail.
Re: Webster Group Of Company Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 12:04am On Aug 19, 2020
Same here... actually wondering how genuine this stuff is, cos if the interviews are starting today, then mails should have been sent out already
Re: Webster Group Of Company Recruitment by vera031(f): 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
Has anyone gotten any mail yet?
Re: Webster Group Of Company Recruitment by Marionie(m): 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2020
Have not seen any mail yet, since they said batch by batch lets see how it goes
Re: Webster Group Of Company Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 7:59pm On Aug 19, 2020
Saw their last message on the WhatsApp group about sending the mails in batches, so lets see what happens, cos i am yet to see anybody that has gotten any mail.
Re: Webster Group Of Company Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 6:56am On Aug 20, 2020
Amex2018:

Tried doing some research on the company and found out that its been owned by former governor of Delta State, Mr Emmanuel Uduaghan... I would try tomorrow to reach their head office in Warri (as stated in the advert) to see if its real

4 Likes

Re: Webster Group Of Company Recruitment by Marionie(m): 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
we will be expecting your feedback
jasonex4:

Tried doing some research on the company and found out that its been owned by former governor of Delta State, Mr Emmanuel Uduaghan... I would try tomorrow to reach their head office in Warri (as stated in the advert) to see if its real
Re: Webster Group Of Company Recruitment by Emmywhyte93: 10:34am On Aug 21, 2020
Still waiting for your feedback
Re: Webster Group Of Company Recruitment by nnesylvester: 11:35am On Aug 21, 2020
jasonex4:

Heard anything yet?
Re: Webster Group Of Company Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
nnesylvester:

Heard anything yet?

Sorry guys, couldn't make it today... something more urgent and important came up...would try tomorrow or on monday (that's if I'm yet to hear frm them)

1 Like

Re: Webster Group Of Company Recruitment by Marionie(m): 9:00am On Aug 22, 2020
Hmmm, kinda funny how no one has gotten an invite yet, anyway lets keep our fingers cross

1 Like

Re: Webster Group Of Company Recruitment by Amex2018: 10:21am On Aug 22, 2020
They looked very unserious thus making the whole recruitment process a joke or sort of scam. If they were not ready, nobody hurried them up to start the process of recruitment

jasonex4:

Sorry guys, couldn't make it today... something more urgent and important came up...would try tomorrow or on monday (that's if I'm yet to hear frm them)
Re: Webster Group Of Company Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 11:08am On Aug 22, 2020
Amex2018:
They looked very unserious thus making the whole recruitment process a joke or sort of scam. If they were not ready, nobody hurried them up to start the process of recruitment

Exactly... I'm starting to feel that this whole thing is a scam...
Re: Webster Group Of Company Recruitment by Sammygrey(m): 7:01am On Aug 24, 2020
Is there still no any news abt anyone that ve participated in the interview process? shocked
Re: Webster Group Of Company Recruitment by icagbons: 11:16am On Aug 24, 2020
Good morning guys. A friend of mine applied for Forklift Operator, after several mails from them in the recruitment process, filling Google forms and the rest, they finally sent a mail for a test this week Wednesday. Who got this?

1 Like

Re: Webster Group Of Company Recruitment by Amex2018: 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
This is a welcome development. It is stated that it's for interview bit you said test. Bring us words after he is done.

More please!!!!
Re: Webster Group Of Company Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
icagbons:
Good morning guys. A friend of mine applied for Forklift Operator, after several mails from them in the recruitment process, filling Google forms and the rest, they finally sent a mail for a test this week Wednesday. Who got this?

Nice... Hopefully more mails would start coming in... I'm just hoping that they allocate interview venues according to the proximity of our residential addresses and their various branches.eg. someone in warri, would do his/her's in warri,same with Lagos and ph, and not someone in warri, been sent to Lagos, when there is an office in warri...

Just saying tho
Re: Webster Group Of Company Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
jasonex4:

As for this, I've been very busy so I haven't been able to physically verify their existence, but a friend of mine went there on friday and he said he saw the yard, and also met some security personnel there too ... Well.... We stilk keeping our fingers crossed ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unicef Massive Graduate Recruitment Exercise! / Clover Hills / Kaduna State College Of Education (KSCOE) Shortlisted Candidates For Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.