Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Meet Nigerian Billionaire Interior Designer Ehi Ogbebor(female) Photos&profile - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Nigerian Billionaire Interior Designer Ehi Ogbebor(female) Photos&profile (8724 Views)

Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' / Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Nigerian Billionaire Interior Designer Ehi Ogbebor(female) Photos&profile by the360report(m): 9:57am On Jul 23, 2020
We had bring you Nigerian interior designer Ehi Ogbebor Net Worth and profile: Ehiozogie Ogbebor is a Nigerian Born Businesswoman, Investor, entrepreneur and a renown personality in the country Ehiozogie is the founder, MD/CEO @Sayaveth Interiors & Hotels, one of Nigeria’s biggest luxury interior designing companies in Nigeria. Ehi Ogbebor was born and bred in Edo State, Nigeria. She is popularly known for her business Sayaveth Interiors.

How do she make her money, how old is she when she make her first million let's check out from the source https://www.the360report.com/2020/07/23/ehi-ogbebor-biography-and-net-worth/ please undersstand that i refer you to the source for the sake of copyright thanks

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Billionaire Interior Designer Ehi Ogbebor(female) Photos&profile by yuswrld20(m): 10:05am On Jul 23, 2020
she will customize AND DECOR my banana island mansion

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Billionaire Interior Designer Ehi Ogbebor(female) Photos&profile by merieam16(f): 10:13am On Jul 23, 2020
Hard working
Re: Meet Nigerian Billionaire Interior Designer Ehi Ogbebor(female) Photos&profile by sylve11: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2020
I love it when people excel in their fields. Me love this woman's achievements. cool

7 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Billionaire Interior Designer Ehi Ogbebor(female) Photos&profile by ruggedtimi(m): 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
She is trending on utube..
Re: Meet Nigerian Billionaire Interior Designer Ehi Ogbebor(female) Photos&profile by MisterFelix1(m): 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
Make we no later hear sey she be G.Girl oh!
Shall I fit join sef. It's tempting to join Hushpuppi's colleagues @ https://hostboz.com sha. E no good but that money eh
Re: Meet Nigerian Billionaire Interior Designer Ehi Ogbebor(female) Photos&profile by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
Naso... I hear una!

If you are looking for part of the stolen NDDC billions, there you have it.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Billionaire Interior Designer Ehi Ogbebor(female) Photos&profile by skyhighweb(m): 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
which can design she dey design

abeg make we hear word.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Billionaire Interior Designer Ehi Ogbebor(female) Photos&profile by Enahi(f): 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2020
Nice write but please note that Ehi is not from the East, don't be stupid & biased in your write up. A lot of people follow this woman on Instagram & knows where She is from.

the360report:
We had bring you Nigerian interior designer Ehi Ogbebor Net Worth and profile: Ehiozogie Ogbebor is a Nigerian Born Businesswoman, Investor, entrepreneur and a renown personality in the country Ehiozogie is the founder, MD/CEO @Sayaveth Interiors & Hotels, one of Nigeria’s biggest luxury interior designing companies in Nigeria. Ehi Ogbebor Originally hails from Imo state but was born and bred in Edo State, Nigeria. She is popularly known for her business Sayaveth Interiors.

How do she make her money, how old is she when she make her first million let's check out from the source https://www.the360report.com/2020/07/23/ehi-ogbebor-biography-and-net-worth/ please undersstand that i refer you to the source for the sake of copyright thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nigerian Billionaire Interior Designer Ehi Ogbebor(female) Photos&profile by Enahi(f): 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
ABOUT THE ISLAND SUPER BRIDE WHO MADE A STATEMENT WITH HER WEDDING

The beautiful bride, Ehi surely needs no introduction because she is very popular on the Island. She is even more popular on Instagram due to what she does and the life she lives. But for those who do not know who she is, Ehi has carved a niche for herself amongst the Lekki axis having beautified and handled many homes with her tastefully designed interior decors. The beautiful lady who has all going for her is one of the irreconcilable faces at A.list parties in townmuch-anticipated has a clique of friends who also live big on the Island. Ehi whose father is late Mr Samuel Ogbebor of Orhiakhi family of Edo Ugboko Ovia in Edo is a warm and natural person when you meet her well-organized and this is one of the many things working for her which makes all her friends stay glued to her. She got one of the best gifts,a Muller Geneva Franck diamond wristwatch which accompanied her diamond proposal ring and got a double one for her traditional wedding. She used to be a big fish in the insurance sector back in the days and at the face of her insurance company years show-stopping. Her massive office and showroom is located at Fola Osibo in Lekki, she also has a hotel and presently working on the floor lounge and club which will be completed in earnest.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Billionaire Interior Designer Ehi Ogbebor(female) Photos&profile by CyberEBOLA(m): 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
ILLEGAL WEALTH HAS A SMELL AND LOOK, AND HER'S HAS THAT.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Nigerian Billionaire Interior Designer Ehi Ogbebor(female) Photos&profile by freshkpomo(m): 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
A virtuous woman.

Together we can make Nigeria better

#NYM

God bless Nigeria
Re: Meet Nigerian Billionaire Interior Designer Ehi Ogbebor(female) Photos&profile by freshkpomo(m): 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
Enahi:
Nice write but please note that Ehi is not from the East, don't be stupid & biased in your write up. A lot of people follow this woman on Instagram & knows where She is from.

The OP is confused, name and surname from Benin.

Together we can make Nigeria better

#NYM

God bless Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nigerian Billionaire Interior Designer Ehi Ogbebor(female) Photos&profile by Hedonisco: 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2020
MisterFelix1:
Make we no later hear sey she G.Girl oh!
Shall I fit join sef. It's tempting to join Hushpuppi's colleagues @ hostboz .com sha. E no good but that money eh

Of course she is. No be me go talk am.

Too much iniquity in Nigeria. If the world would ever end, the 'ending' has to start from here. The country stinks. 99%.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Billionaire Interior Designer Ehi Ogbebor(female) Photos&profile by Soulsymbol99: 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
The 2nd pix cm be like she dey descend frm heaven grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Billionaire Interior Designer Ehi Ogbebor(female) Photos&profile by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
righteousness89 may come here now and start saying vanity vanity bla bla bla....that jobless guy
Re: Meet Nigerian Billionaire Interior Designer Ehi Ogbebor(female) Photos&profile by Righteousness89(m): 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2020
Awesome, Beautiful, Classy Taste and Style Ehi has Got...

Infact I Love it!

But Without JESUS Christ, it is of No use!

It's Vanity! It's Worthless!

Re: Meet Nigerian Billionaire Interior Designer Ehi Ogbebor(female) Photos&profile by the360report(m): 11:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
you are right
Righteousness89:
Awesome, Beautiful, Classy Taste and Style Ehi has Got...

Infact I Love it!

But Without JESUS Christ, it is of No use!

It's Vanity! It's Worthless!

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Billionaire Interior Designer Ehi Ogbebor(female) Photos&profile by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:02am On Jul 24, 2020
Money dey where e dey.....biko!! kiss

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Nigerian Billionaire Interior Designer Ehi Ogbebor(female) Photos&profile by Nobody: 3:11am On Jul 24, 2020
Envy no man/woman

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Billionaire Interior Designer Ehi Ogbebor(female) Photos&profile by IvarTheBoneless: 6:57am On Jul 24, 2020
Lovely house.
Re: Meet Nigerian Billionaire Interior Designer Ehi Ogbebor(female) Photos&profile by StagethemTVee: 7:58am On Jul 24, 2020
Wow
Re: Meet Nigerian Billionaire Interior Designer Ehi Ogbebor(female) Photos&profile by the360report(m): 7:58am On Jul 24, 2020
Your time will come and is near
IvarTheBoneless:
Lovely house.
Re: Meet Nigerian Billionaire Interior Designer Ehi Ogbebor(female) Photos&profile by the360report(m): 7:59am On Jul 24, 2020
Yes that is the Key
Possiblegee:
Envy no man/woman
Re: Meet Nigerian Billionaire Interior Designer Ehi Ogbebor(female) Photos&profile by allen113: 8:27am On Jul 24, 2020
The kind money way some people get for dis life go just make you ask yourself whether you come dis life come play.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Nigerian Billionaire Interior Designer Ehi Ogbebor(female) Photos&profile by flyingpig: 8:41am On Jul 24, 2020
I'm particularly drawn to those Greek statues kiss
Re: Meet Nigerian Billionaire Interior Designer Ehi Ogbebor(female) Photos&profile by flyingpig: 8:42am On Jul 24, 2020
allen113:
The kind money way some people get for dis life go just make you ask yourself whether you come dis life come play.

no be lie. Sometimes e dey make me wan craze say na this same Nigeria where i dey scream dey say no opportunity na em person see opportunity get this kind house or worse sef
Re: Meet Nigerian Billionaire Interior Designer Ehi Ogbebor(female) Photos&profile by Burchester: 8:52am On Jul 24, 2020
wow
Re: Meet Nigerian Billionaire Interior Designer Ehi Ogbebor(female) Photos&profile by Missyajoke(f): 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2020
yuswrld20:
she will customize AND DECOR my banana island mansion

Amen to that for you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord / Chikezie Ijeoma Honoured At Capacity Building Workshop For NGO / Genevieve Shares lovely photo of her With Funke Akindele(see photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.