Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Kenyan Professor XN Iraki: Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kenyan Professor XN Iraki: Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy (51604 Views)

How Small Businesses Are Taking The Hit On Twitter Ban / Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy, Kenyan Professor cries out - Sahara Rep / Affiliate Marketing: They Are Taking Advantage Of Multi-billion Dollar Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Professor XN Iraki: Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy by potopotoking: 3:05am On Jul 24, 2020
[s]
abduljabbar4:

You also forgot to mention that 99% of the Nigerians tarnishing our image are the Southern Christians. How many of you have been arrested so far sef? The last Hausa man to be jailed abroad was Abdulmutallab unlike you people. If you are not getting executed in Indonesia, you are organizing heists in Dubai. If you are not selling yourselves into slavery in Libya, you are doing prostitution in Italy. If you are not trafficking drugs in Malaysia, you are doing 419 in U.S.A

Nobody is holding you back, you are being held back by your silly excuses and your lack of creativity. For all of your boasts, NONE of your states has what it takes to survive without oil (something that you never worked for). If the south was generating money from it's human resources, then I would have agreed.

You Manufacture nothing. (Even innosun is just a glorified assembler)

You don't export finished goods. You are only good at selling raw materials.

Your leaders are thieves Ibori, NDDC, Alamiesaigha, Madueka are classical examples

Your leaders are clueless. Gej is a typical example

Dry up all the oil in Nigeria and watch how all of the so-called advanced southern states will crumble to the level of a place in Zimbabwe.

There are countries that faced worse conditions and came out great. If Buhari wanted to stifle your audio developments, there are a thousand ways he can do it.
[/s]

Typical Fulani mohammedan donkey shite. So you have no shame in comparing petty white-collar southern crime with that of Abdulmutallab, who attempted to commit terroristic mass murder on a christian holy day against the most powerful nation on Earth? Southern christians don't slaughter human beings like they're ordinary common fowls, nor do they regard the lives of cattle higher than that of mankind, these are aboki traits and hallmarks. If not for the well-documented legendary stupidity of abokis, Abeed-mutallab specifically, your own case would be very different and by now America would have turned Arewa into Afghanistan II. So, on one of the next five times you point your smelly black arse toward "allah" in slavish obsequience please help your born throwaway generation in thanking him for not creating you abokis as sharp and intelligent as southern christians, because if not... shocked lipsrsealed cry
Re: Kenyan Professor XN Iraki: Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy by seguno2: 6:31am On Jul 24, 2020
Foolishbuhari:
Nice piece. Unfortunately we over here don't see those potentials again and just want to leave because those old thieves in agbada have finished us.

Nigeria has the potential to lead the black race but the fools called leaders will rather die than see us take center stage. They would rather loot to stupor than do the right thing.

Who enables and facilitate the leaders to do all the foolish things that you have said?
Can it be we the people
Re: Kenyan Professor XN Iraki: Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy by seguno2: 6:34am On Jul 24, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
If not the core North Islamic stronghold, we would have been ahead of Korea and India. But the likes of Buhari and his Fulani invaders cannot make Nigeria great.
99% of people making Nigeria proud across the globe are Southerners and northern Christians...!!
Nepotism, Quota system, federal character, religion are the tools being use by Buhari and HausaFulanis Muslims to hold back Southern greatness.

Core north Islamic stronghold made possible by the greedy and selfish people in the south
Re: Kenyan Professor XN Iraki: Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy by seguno2: 6:37am On Jul 24, 2020
Abohboy:
Nigeria doesn’t need to be like Dubai. Nigeria will be like Nigeria. We need to stop trying to do the same thing as other countries. We need to be unique. I personally want a nigeria. Where traditional culture is made modern like adding our own architecture onto skyscrapers, hospitals, schools, teaching our own languages and writing systems in schools etc.

I hope that you know that teaching in our own languages and writing systems is done at the primary and secondary schools, which are the responsibilities of the local and state governments respectively.
Federal government/president is not needed to do that.
Re: Kenyan Professor XN Iraki: Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy by Goel: 7:31am On Jul 24, 2020
Mftivi:
yea, news you got from western media and their stooges.
No sentiment against China at this level lies here in India and Japan also. China is noted for its notorious debt trap policies by which it takes over small countries.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Professor XN Iraki: Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy by Foolishbuhari: 7:34am On Jul 24, 2020
seguno2:

Who enables and facilitate the leaders to do all the foolish things that you have said?
Can it be we the people

Well every one has their fault but it mostly stems from the people because they've lost the will to fight for Nigeria. The things we tolerate in this country can bring governments in some other countries to a screeching halt.

If UK politicians loot in 5 years what Nigerian politicians loot in a year, believe me they'd shut down! Nigeria has got to be a dictator's dream.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Professor XN Iraki: Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy by seguno2: 7:43am On Jul 24, 2020
Foolishbuhari:

Well every one has their fault but it mostly stems from the people because they've lost the will to fight for Nigeria. The things we tolerate in this country can bring governments in some other countries to a screeching halt.

If UK politicians loot in 5 years what Nigerian politicians loot in a year, believe me they'd shut down! Nigeria has got to be a dictator's dream.

Excellent!
How do we work on getting the people to understand what is at stake
Re: Kenyan Professor XN Iraki: Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy by Multiplier7(m): 8:01am On Jul 24, 2020
Beey:
Sorry but it’s funny . Lies that men tell.Anyway, Goodluck as you search.
Hmmm...I don't understand. Like you don't believe me already or are you concluding from past experiences?
Re: Kenyan Professor XN Iraki: Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy by Foolishbuhari: 8:15am On Jul 24, 2020
seguno2:

Excellent!
How do we work on getting the people to understand what is at stake

Kick away tribalism! If we can drop tribal sentiments and work towards a unified front to tackle government then we'd be on the right path but alas this could just be a pipe dream.

Yorubas would say igbo is the enemy so won't join a protest led by an igbo man, the Igbos would say the yoruba man is synonymous with betrayal and brought buhari upon us so he will never forgive him, the hausa would say anyone speaking the truth is against buhari and all other rubbish going on. Since when did the people become the problem?

People are dying in droves in this country daily and all our president can say is "they are reprisal killings" "they will be brought to book" and other weak insipid phrases. Is this the Nigeria of our dreams?

We have to take the country back either through the polls or through a very violent uprising. This current structure can't hold for much longer and Nigerians date with the truth would come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Professor XN Iraki: Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy by Goodzinny: 8:38am On Jul 24, 2020
If we are to vote for the best news ever on nairaland.com, i will vote for this.
Re: Kenyan Professor XN Iraki: Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy by King44(m): 10:32am On Jul 24, 2020
Mftivi:
Hongkong belongs to China.
Hong Kong doesn't belong to China, China is just capitalizing on the fact that they are more powerful alas the urge to control and have Hong kong back...
Re: Kenyan Professor XN Iraki: Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy by King44(m): 10:34am On Jul 24, 2020
Nnamdi234:
not true the are just investors. China have investment in America too
African economy are vulnerable
Re: Kenyan Professor XN Iraki: Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy by King44(m): 10:42am On Jul 24, 2020
buJu234:
Truth b told, over 90% of genuine Nigerian businesses abroad especially in African countries are owned by Igbos..

Since We refused to give them the opportunity here in Nigeria because of the mistake of civil war, they have decided to migrate and expand abroad...

although the few bad ones are trying to spoil the good ones reputations.
90%?? Wonderful... Where statistics wey you use?
Re: Kenyan Professor XN Iraki: Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy by King44(m): 11:10am On Jul 24, 2020
donproject:

They also rule Nigeria
and wrecked the country already...
Re: Kenyan Professor XN Iraki: Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy by bptc10: 11:44am On Jul 24, 2020
Stop mention America you Idi*t, face your problem
Abohboy:
As I have been saying Nigeria is a great country with a lot of potential, all we need to do is vote in the right thing and believe in the president 100%, currently the biggest threat to Nigeria is not Boko Haram or banditry it’s france and America. They love getting their resources free from Africa francophone countries have their reserves in France. When Nigeria threatened to create ECO currency to get back the foreign reserves of the francophone countries why was it that Boko Haram immediately went on an offensive, with new weapons and Alger numbers. Every single time Nigeria has defied France or America something bad has happened in Nigeria.

America and France are trying to create a Libya, because they can tell, that Nigeria can and will kick all of them out of Africa. Come 2023, APC should field Amaechi or Osinbajo, all I know is if either of them are voted in. Nigeria will go very far, but for them to go very far banditry and Boko Haram need to be dealt with before they become presidents. Under Osinbajo, Nigeria can expect to become a hub of science, health and education, the best universities, hospitals and labs would all be in Nigeria. Indigenous companies would be springing up daily.

Under Amaechi the same thing would happen but at a slower pace.

But this is my main message to all the people who read this.

Do not have a revolution and pick up arms, that was how libya was created.

Make sure that you focus who you are voting in as senators and LG chairman’s they choose if new schools, hospitals and roads are built in your area, don’t blame everything on the president and the governor, and let the senators and lg chairman’s escape, they are the true looters they do absolutely nothing, so remember come 2023, focus on who your voting as senator and lg chairman but especially the president.

Thank you for reading.
Re: Kenyan Professor XN Iraki: Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy by abduljabbar4(m): 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2020
potopotoking:
[s][/s]

Typical Fulani mohammedan donkey shite. So you have no shame in comparing petty white-collar southern crime with that of Abdulmutallab, who attempted to commit terroristic mass murder on a christian holy day against the most powerful nation on Earth? Southern christians don't slaughter human beings like they're ordinary common fowls, nor do they regard the lives of cattle higher than that of mankind, these are aboki traits and hallmarks. If not for the well-documented legendary stupidity of abokis, Abeed-mutallab specifically, your own case would be very different and by now America would have turned Arewa into Afghanistan II. So, on one of the next five times you point your smelly black arse toward "allah" in slavish obsequience please help your born throwaway generation in thanking him for not creating you abokis as sharp and intelligent as southern christians, because if not... shocked lipsrsealed cry

I don't blame you. Its what the useless, criminal-minded orangutans that you call your parents taught you.

Abdulmutallab tried to commit a crime all alone. What about your fellow stupid brothers that form gangs just to scam and to sell drugs. Do you know how many people commit suicide as a result of being scammed? Do you know how many lives drugs ruin? You are not just dumb, you are overly stupid and a bit of a lunatic.

Southerners don't kill humans you say? What about the guy in Anambra that killed his friend because of N1000? What about the assassin that collects N500 to kill people? What about the person that killed his friends because he saw his bank account? What about your police that kill everyday because of N20 bribes? What about the cultists? What about the kidnappers. I can do this all day.

I repeat, the only thing that is holding you back is your lack of creativity. Northern Nigeria has no oil, so your all-righteous america has nothing to do here. Just wait until the militants and your One Million boys become too troublesome. Thats when the USA will come to your region and you will be turned to Afghanistan. Of course, you can't prove that your people are just as unintelligent as the northers. Without oil that comes from nature, you will be just like Zimbabwe because you have no capability to produce anything.

You called us bornthroway, but it is your region that is known for building factories and breeding thousands of bastards like you to come out and disturb the society with all forms of crime. An Almajiri is ten times better than a baby factory product or a Yahoo boy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Professor XN Iraki: Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy by SirWarlock: 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
Abohboy:

Nigeria doesn’t need to be like Dubai. Nigeria will be like Nigeria. We need to stop trying to do the same thing as other countries. We need to be unique. I personally want a nigeria. Where traditional culture is made modern like adding our own architecture onto skyscrapers, hospitals, schools, teaching our own languages and writing systems in schools etc.
Sounds like Wakanda grin
Re: Kenyan Professor XN Iraki: Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy by kennysbst(m): 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2020
abduljabbar4:

I don't blame you. Its what the useless, criminal-minded orangutans that you call your parents taught you.

Abdulmutallab tried to commit a crime all alone. What about your fellow stupid brothers that form gangs just to scam and to sell drugs. Do you know how many people commit suicide as a result of being scammed? Do you know how many lives drugs ruin? You are not just dumb, you are overly stupid and a bit of a lunatic.

Southerners don't kill humans you say? What about the guy in Anambra that killed his friend because of N1000? What about the assassin that collects N500 to kill people? What about the person that killed his friends because he saw his bank account? What about your police that kill everyday because of N20 bribes? What about the cultists? What about the kidnappers. I can do this all day.

I repeat, the only thing that is holding you back is your lack of creativity. Northern Nigeria has no oil, so your all-righteous america has nothing to do here. Just wait until the militants and your One Million boys become too troublesome. Thats when the USA will come to your region and you will be turned to Afghanistan. Of course, you can't prove that your people are just as unintelligent as the northers. Without oil that comes from nature, you will be just like Zimbabwe because you have no capability to produce anything.

You called us bornthroway, but it is your region that is known for building factories and breeding thousands of bastards like you to come out and disturb the society with all forms of crime. An Almajiri is ten times better than a baby factory product or a Yahoo boy cheesy

mister you are very BADMOUTHED ooo.chai see FINISHING

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Professor XN Iraki: Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy by Komu1048(m): 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2020
My younger brother is currently working as a technocrat with flutterwave (a nigeria e-commerce company) the lad is 27yrs and what he earns per month ...... haven’t earn it in Nigeria for five years. Seriously Nigerian Company are taking over Kenyan for real..... and I expect them to revolt in due time coz we are African. And African prefers their colonial masters
Re: Kenyan Professor XN Iraki: Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy by kalu61(m): 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
Matrimonous:
Whereas China is taking over Nigeria's economy. What an irony.
One way or the other, any county that needs growth will have to bully. Survival of the fittest
Re: Kenyan Professor XN Iraki: Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
kalu61:
One way or the other, any county that needs growth will have to bully. Survival of the fittest
Quite true
Re: Kenyan Professor XN Iraki: Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy by esivue007(m): 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
wwwihy:
"From my interactions, Nigerians are serious and focused. That focus and single-mindedness are often mistaken for pride and arrogance. Once they set their goals on something, they usually get it. The means can be contested, excluding juju. For every Nigerian caught on the wrong side of the law, nine others are doing the right thing, not just in their country, but somewhere in the world. One of them supervised my dissertation.
I love this
My character exactly though!!!! sad
Nigeria issa goal
Re: Kenyan Professor XN Iraki: Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy by Biafrannuke: 7:06am On Jul 27, 2020
Excuses:

Oga 1. UK is a country brought together by bla..bla..bla....
2. US of A is another example
3.UAE is there

These are all United entities with single ideologies and philosophies.apart from the US national flag each state in US has their flag, yet together, same with UK.

Wake up from dreaming and slumber..thinking Nigeria is a mistake of colonialism, other African countries share the same fate with Nigeria,but are doing better.
you are the one dreaming
Re: Kenyan Professor XN Iraki: Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
King44:
and wrecked the country already...

Yea...and it is an irony that there region is the poverty capital of Nigeria
Re: Kenyan Professor XN Iraki: Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy by richard870(m): 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2020
Komu1048:
My younger brother is currently working as a technocrat with flutterwave (a nigeria e-commerce company) the lad is 27yrs and what he earns per month ...... haven’t earn it in Nigeria for five years. Seriously Nigerian Company are taking over Kenyan for real..... and I expect them to revolt in due time coz we are African. And African prefers their colonial masters
Really?..do they pay so well I just got an invitation from them for the role of an Analyst
Re: Kenyan Professor XN Iraki: Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy by Komu1048(m): 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
richard870:
Really?..do they pay so well I just got an invitation from them for the role of an Analyst

Congratulations in advance, them pay am well ooo
Re: Kenyan Professor XN Iraki: Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
SegFault:

Buzz off dummy. Yoruba igbo and Hausa(as funny as it may sound) are making waves outside. Lead a revolution to change the country instead of camping under a coward like kanu.

Re: Kenyan Professor XN Iraki: Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy by grandstar(m): 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2021
Biodun556:

They mistake Nigerian hustle with hidden agenda. Nigerians are simply looking for where to survive nothing more

I'm glad you're saying this but don't we say the same for others.

I have a friend who think Lebanese are out to defraud Africans. He basically sees them as saboteurs. If truth be told, they are just going about their Hustle. There is no grand plan to destroy Africa or take over African economies. .

The Jews in Europe too were subjected to conspiracy theories that they wanted to take over the economies of Europe. . This was laughable as before 1945,they were a vulnerable people who tried to make the best of their lot, considering they were unwelcome in most European countries where they resided. They couldn't even own land.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Professor XN Iraki: Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy by Kheeng1: 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
Just Published!!!!

Just in 3min�!! How To Make Money Online || Hot Trend�
Maybe you want to create a separate stream of income to pay a few bills? Or, you’re simply looking for a way to replace your current job? Whatever your reason, there are a ton of different ways how to make money online.

However, be careful — some of those methods can be malicious, as there are many scams or other illegal activities out there.

Their are different ways you can make money online that actually work. Some involve creating your own website, but you’ll also find methods that use the built-in audiences of existing platforms.

Don't Forget to subscribe to our channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6JvqpmOBcM

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked / Diamond Bank Staff Wear School Uniforms To Celebrate Children's Day (Photos) / Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.