Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,235 members, 7,780,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:31 PM

How To Make Your Own Lip Scrub With Just 3 Ingredients - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Make Your Own Lip Scrub With Just 3 Ingredients (276 Views)

Face scrub /glow body bath (darkspots/acne/cellulite/dark knuck/unevenskintone) / How To Take Care Of Your Lip At Harmattan Or Winter (diy Sugar Lip Scrub) / How To Take Care Of Your Lip At Harmattan Or Winter (DIY Sugar Lip Scrub) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Own Lip Scrub With Just 3 Ingredients by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
Hey lovelies
Guess whaaaaaat?
I'm back again with another video
Today I'll be showing you guys how to make your own lip scrub for smooth,soft lips with just 3 ingredients (honey,sugar and coconut/olive oil)
You can do this once or twice a day
Remember
No matter the quantity you want to make,make sure your sugar is way more than the remaining ingredients because your sugar is what is going to give it that grainy effect

CONSISTENCY IS KEY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Evoh1PWHi-U

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Knows Where I Can Order For High Quality Grade A Virgin Human Hair / Slay Effortlessly With Our Burgundy Frontal Wig / How To Monetize Your Youtube Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.