Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,161 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? (42692 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by alaribe1992(m): 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2020
I am an undergraduate of a high institution in Owerri, so I've been home due to the closure of schools Nationwide.

There's this girl whose mom owns a drinking bar somewhere around my street, she's an undergraduate too, but she's been home too during this lockdown. I've been seeing this girl for years but started developing feelings for her suddenly.

I approached her as a sharp guy and collected her number. She wasn't using a smart phone then, so we communicate through phone calls.
At first our conversations was smooth and sweet, and it was like a match made in heaven, we haven't gone out for a date due to she always stays in her mom's shop and her mom is a very strict woman. Her dad is late. I told this girl my mind, that I'd like us to date and she agreed.

To cut the story short

After a week she started acting strange, sometimes she wouldn't pick my calls and she won't call back, she got a smart phone and was back on WhatsApp. She replies my text late after seeing them.

On Sunday afternoon I called her and she busied my call, a friend of mine who lives opposite their shop called me on phone telling me the girl was outside their shop and was over the phone with someone for a long time. I called her again and she busied my call again, I texted her on WhatsApp to ask her what her problem was.

After a day, she replied on WhatsApp that she's sorry. Well today she just texted me that she's no longer interested in the relationship that she just wants to be left alone. Note that we haven't even had a time together all this while due to the fact I didn't want to rush things with her and she was always at her mom's shop.

I want to know how someone that likes you before just wakes up and all of a sudden no longer interested in you again without any provocation.

Thank you

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by ashewoboy(m): 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2020
let her go. no time. fvck eniqurl doing anyhow.

stupid girls. that is how they let good guys go and end up with a bad guy.

233 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Archangel20(m): 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2020
your mind sopoze tell u say as no be u buy her the phone, another guy man don chance u... Chop and go bro

512 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by IceColdVeins(m): 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
when a rich nigga wants ya, and your nigga can't do nuttin for ya, these ho's ain't....................

265 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Letalkme: 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
Why disturbing urself over things u can't change... Leave her and face ur life... Your Life is more precious...

176 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by nuggarito: 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2020
You met her when she was idle, now she's busy with some random dick because she now has a smart phone.

Kindly act as if you never met her and move on, Don't kill yourself because of Nigerian girls.

325 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by alaribe1992(m): 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
Archangel20:
your mind sopoze tell u say as no be u buy her the phone, another guy man don chance u... Chop and go bro

The painful thing there is I no even chop.

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by alaribe1992(m): 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
nuggarito:
You met her when she was idle, now she's busy with some random dick because she now has a smart phone.

Kindly act as if you never met her and move on, Don't kill yourself because of Nigerian girls.

I've deleted her number, pics text msgs on my phone. It hurts tho. But as a real nigga I have to move on

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Humanoid01(m): 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
alaribe1992:

I've deleted her number, pics text msgs on my phone. It hurts tho. But as a real nigga I have to move on
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

You're a real niggarrr! cheesy

311 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by zyzxx(m): 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2020
space

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by zyzxx(m): 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2020
alaribe1992:
I am an undergraduate of a high institution in Owerri, so I've been home due to the closure of schools Nationwide.
There's this girl whose mom owns a drinking bar somewhere around my street, she's an undergraduate too, but she's been home too during this lockdown. I've been seeing this girl for years but started developing feelings for her suddenly.
I approached her as a sharp guy and collected her number. She wasn't using a smart phone then, so we communicate through phone calls.
At first our conversations was smooth and sweet, and it was like a match made in heaven, we haven't gone out for a date due to she always stays in her mom's shop and her mom is a very strict woman. Her dad is late. I told this girl my mind, that I'd like us to date and she agreed.
To cut the story short
After a week she started acting strange, sometimes she wouldn't pick my calls and she won't call back, she got a smart phone and was back on WhatsApp. She replies my text late after seeing them.
On Sunday afternoon I called her and she busied my call, a friend of mine who lives opposite their shop called me on phone telling me the girl was outside their shop and was over the phone with someone for a long time. I called her again and she busied my call again, I texted her on WhatsApp to ask her what her problem was.
After a day, she replied on WhatsApp that she's sorry, Well today she just texted me that she's no longer interested in the relationship that she just wants to be left alone. Note that we haven't even had a time together all this while due to the fact I didn't want to rush things with her and she she was always at her mom's shop.
I want to know how someone that likes you before just wakes up and all of a sudden no longer interested in you again without any provocation.
thank you
grin grin grin likes you before? stop kidding yourself. she just lead you on, you got her attention then because she was available

bro, for your peace of mind sake, abeg move on fast fast

block all means she can get back to you causes she will play you till you finish

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Austeeenxx: 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
This is Joseph re-evaluating his life when 3 strangers visited his "virgin" wife after her delivery claiming they were from the East. To compound his problems, they even brought gifts.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by damiloladuke: 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
Focus on graduating brother. Girls will beg you to take them as wives

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by skyfather09(m): 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
ashewoboy:
let her go. no time. fvck eniqurl doing anyhow.

stupid girls. that is how they let good guys go and end up with a bad guy.
mad man... buh you right sha.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by skyfather09(m): 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
Bros you Bleep up... that time wey the love dey shark her, you for don nack her.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Ningen(m): 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2020
The sudden disinterest was because she was never interested in the first place. I mean this is a girl that never gave you attention whatsoever.

She treated you like extra luggage.
And acted like it was a privilege to date her.

Forget her and focus on graduating man.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by pretydiva(f): 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2020
Op no time for long story. Let her go. It's obvious she's into someone else. Unfortunately, not you

58 Likes

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by youngking22(m): 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2020
There is a saying, "wetin be your own be your own, wetin no be your own leave am alone". OP na O'town you dey varieties full everywhere.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by InfernoNig: 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
Hustle bro make girl nor use you see something.

14 Likes

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Effulgent(m): 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
she think say you go buy am phone ni grin
But since someone else don buy am ,you not needed anymore

79 Likes

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Zabiboy: 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2020

Another young lad wasting his productive time chasing nonentities angry ...
OP, it's called the Light Switch Effect...
Go and do useful things with yourself...make girls nor dey use you count scores
If you know, you know

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by themaestro08(m): 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2020
If tell you will you listen and let it sink into your head? IMHO the best you can do at the moment is to let her go and walk away. It may not be easy but you will be glad you took a bold decision. Needles to say I have there and I know exactly how you feel.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
her main guy is now around
stop wasting ur time

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by themaestro08(m): 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2020
Humanoid01:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

You're a real niggarrr! cheesy

Slwomirr has succeed in damnn niggurlising you grin grin. What a fuckiing sheep you are grin

33 Likes

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Prof0fficial: 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
women are like cats they always like to have their shits covered. you made wrong move asking for a relationship from your neighbor.

19 Likes

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Minsk24: 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2020
Op chaff this meat, u don miss am

27 Likes

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by PureGoldh(m): 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
Bros.....she don switch lanes....just let her be and work on ur Future

Meanwhile,my people...if you need Pure Original Honey... kindly contact O 81O16667 71 let's talk about it now...Stay blessed and safe Fam..cheers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by seanwilliam(m): 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
damiloladuke:
Focus on graduating brother. Girls will beg you to take them as wives
wow so girls dey beg graduates in your village?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Omar09(m): 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
alaribe1992:

thank you

SOME MEN CHASE AFTER WOMEN WHILE OTHERS CHASE THEIR DREAMS. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR WHICH TO FOLLOW, JUST REMEMBER YOUR DREAMS WILL NOT WAKE UP ONE DAY AND DECIDES, IT DOESN'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by chinedi7(m): 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2020
guy chill her mata, person wey get money don activate her release clause... Try to make better money, not because of her or any lady, but for yourself

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by luscioustrish(f): 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2020
Too many fine girls in Owerri..we fine diee wink
Move on please wink

21 Likes

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by IMASTEX: 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
Ops!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] / My Girl Is In Love With My Friend / My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.