Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? (42700 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Christian07(m): 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2020
My visit to Owerri I noticed say fine girls full there especially yellow ones so while waste your time on girl way won date bad boy

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Dreyceepey: 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
ashewoboy:
let her go. no time. fvck eniqurl doing anyhow.

stupid girls. that is how they let good guys go and end up with a bad guy.
and would also end up saying all guyz are the same.... Nasty beings
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Omar09(m): 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
Bossman25:
Na the mistake I do then ooo! To add salt join injury, the mumu girl fit don get belle join..,...
Make the guy follow him dream, also find girl too...if you see any attitude issue...don't burdge much...just leave them, find another lady wee go give u attention.
My brother, once a lady gives you much attention na there the relationship dey build oo...no be one spirikoko girl go come dey form miss Village until your head.

True. But I've decided not see any body's face till I get wetin I deh find.
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
Austeeenxx:
This is Joseph re-evaluating his life when 3 strangers visited his "virgin" wife after her delivery claiming they were from the East. To compound his problems, they even brought gifts.

The way you guys attack Christianity reenforces my believe in our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by emkz: 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
And you opened a thread because of this?

What can we learn from this your thread? You asked girl out, one week later, girl say she no do again, you come dey wonder say you no get game?

See, them no dey dwell for woman matter like that. Waka to dignify yourself. As a sharp guy, babes suppose dey approach you steadily or dey make themselves visible to you. Some gees for here dey change babes like singlet, you dey worry for one babe? No dey fall guys hand abeg. Now wey you dey uni, enjoy your studies and extra curricular activities.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Openbusiness4: 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
CapitalBank:
grin grin grin this one is still dreaming. E go shock u as ugly 3rd class with multimillions go collect your chick depsite your first class and 2.1 kikikikikikikiki
money attract the hoes, potential attract real women. Hoes will always be hoes, highest bidder win, no permanent address but real women stick to a guy with potential, they are loyal. I was advising the OP on how to avoid the hoes. A real woman always greater than d hoes, no matter what

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by LovelyPoison(f): 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
alaribe1992:

I've deleted her number, pics text msgs on my phone. It hurts tho. But as a real nigga I have to move on

Correct guy
She ain't worth ur time and move on
There are better chicks out there
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by manando1(m): 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
alaribe1992:
I am an undergraduate of a high institution in Owerri, so I've been home due to the closure of schools Nationwide.

There's this girl whose mom owns a drinking bar somewhere around my street, she's an undergraduate too, but she's been home too during this lockdown. I've been seeing this girl for years but started developing feelings for her suddenly.

I approached her as a sharp guy and collected her number. She wasn't using a smart phone then, so we communicate through phone calls.
At first our conversations was smooth and sweet, and it was like a match made in heaven, we haven't gone out for a date due to she always stays in her mom's shop and her mom is a very strict woman. Her dad is late. I told this girl my mind, that I'd like us to date and she agreed.

To cut the story short

After a week she started acting strange, sometimes she wouldn't pick my calls and she won't call back, she got a smart phone and was back on WhatsApp. She replies my text late after seeing them.

On Sunday afternoon I called her and she busied my call, a friend of mine who lives opposite their shop called me on phone telling me the girl was outside their shop and was over the phone with someone for a long time. I called her again and she busied my call again, I texted her on WhatsApp to ask her what her problem was.

After a day, she replied on WhatsApp that she's sorry. Well today she just texted me that she's no longer interested in the relationship that she just wants to be left alone. Note that we haven't even had a time together all this while due to the fact I didn't want to rush things with her and she was always at her mom's shop.

I want to know how someone that likes you before just wakes up and all of a sudden no longer interested in you again without any provocation.

Thank you
See where you have CUT THE STORY SHORT it where she just woke up and realized she doesn't want you again .
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Samakus(m): 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
luscioustrish:
Too many fine girls in Owerri..we fine diee wink
Move on please wink

You no follow dem.

I dey my house
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by chatinent: 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
Don't hurt yourself, it's life. Expect anything. Don't be sad when people walk out of your life; they are the ones who lost you!

2 Likes

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
Guy do u ever pray? Do u know the our father prayer.

Do u know that the sentence 'deliver us from all evil' works in mysterious ways. see how we chase after sonething God tries to deliver us from.

I learnt my lesson the hard way, a girl blocked me 5 times on whatsapp, eat time I would create a new whatsapp with a new number and chat with her and she would be happy I came back, only to later block me. The 7th time we met and c0itus took place, the gono was class 7. The type of gono that can penetrate condom. Thanks God I went for screening early.

No one is too busy, its just a matter of priorities.

8 Likes

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by luscioustrish(f): 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
Samakus:

You no follow dem.

I dey my house

Ok.
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by leisuretym: 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
you are no longer a fine Bobo, nah money be fine Bobo , the guy who bought her that phone has taken over
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by CapitalBank: 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
Openbusiness4:
money attract the hoes, potential attract real women. Hoes will always be hoes, highest bidder win, no permanent address but real women stick to a guy with potential, they are loyal. I was advising the OP on how to avoid the hoes. A real woman always greater than d hoes, no matter what
bros, women if today no go stay if dem no see anything ooo.. Potential ke? U no know say na 2020 we dey?
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by CapitalBank: 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
illitrate:
Guy do u ever pray? Do u know the our father prayer.

Do u know that the sentence 'deliver us from all evil' works in mysterious ways. see how we chase after sonething God tries to deliver us from.

I learnt my lesson the hard way, a girl blocked me 5 times on whatsapp, eat time I would create a new whatsapp with a new number and chat with her and she would be happy I came back, only to later block me. The 7th time we met and c0itus took place, the gono was class 7. The type of gono that can penetrate condom. Thanks God I went for screening early.

No one is too busy, its just a matter of priorities.

U mean a girl that was rejecting u later allowed u to fiuck her?
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Sirjosephsir: 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
Bro work on your self. She as seen a better offer. When you are successful no girl go use you play. Them go dey rush like the way ant dey rush sugar.
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Timblaze(m): 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
Op! Let are go.. How old is she? For your peace of mind do't date 23 years and below if you mean serious relationship. Their head is still up and they have a lot to still learn,let me reserve my comment.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Samakus(m): 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
luscioustrish:

Ok.

That's so disappointing. I expected a fight.

That's quite unwomanly
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2020
Oga, u have ur whole life ahead of u! If u think she's that special or too beautiful, then u avnt really been to d UK, or US b4 ! And if u try chasing her back, u re going to receive half baked love/relationship, u won't really get to feel how being loved & cared 4, u can really be!
Don't settle 4 less when u can get the best! Trust me chasing her would mean more of late replies, no calls, half baked emotions, no real connections, u dating urslf, u being d only one fighting 4 d love, u being the only one trying to make it work, whereas she has emotionally detached from u and whatever u do wouldn't be really appreciated! U need to feel dat she really cares 4 u and is ready to fight to make things
work cos that's what would make ur marriage a happy one! Otherwise is going to be hell 4 u, when others are happy with their partners and both of u re just existing and managing each other 4 70yr jubilee, that's way too long a life, uve wasted ur one in a life time life!

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by spiceadole: 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2020
alaribe1992:
I am an undergraduate of a high institution in Owerri, so I've been home due to the closure of schools Nationwide.

There's this girl whose mom owns a drinking bar somewhere around my street, she's an undergraduate too, but she's been home too during this lockdown. I've been seeing this girl for years but started developing feelings for her suddenly.

I approached her as a sharp guy and collected her number. She wasn't using a smart phone then, so we communicate through phone calls.
At first our conversations was smooth and sweet, and it was like a match made in heaven, we haven't gone out for a date due to she always stays in her mom's shop and her mom is a very strict woman. Her dad is late. I told this girl my mind, that I'd like us to date and she agreed.

To cut the story short

After a week she started acting strange, sometimes she wouldn't pick my calls and she won't call back, she got a smart phone and was back on WhatsApp. She replies my text late after seeing them.

On Sunday afternoon I called her and she busied my call, a friend of mine who lives opposite their shop called me on phone telling me the girl was outside their shop and was over the phone with someone for a long time. I called her again and she busied my call again, I texted her on WhatsApp to ask her what her problem was.

After a day, she replied on WhatsApp that she's sorry. Well today she just texted me that she's no longer interested in the relationship that she just wants to be left alone. Note that we haven't even had a time together all this while due to the fact I didn't want to rush things with her and she was always at her mom's shop.

I want to know how someone that likes you before just wakes up and all of a sudden no longer interested in you again without any provocation.

Thank you

The only reason why her sudden attitude bothers you is because you didnt fvck her

If only ladies know how premarital sex makes them lose value.they will close their legs
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
She's a minor probably 15- 24, 18-25, many Nigerian girls within this age brackets are sluts, olosho's in d making, no real talents, aren't serious and are about tasting dicks, that's their hoeing phase, but when they hit 26-30 they knw their breasts has fallen and that yansh is now 4 their useless pant and nothing like IG slay queen anymore, those that even at over 30 are still olosho's are doing it to feed their families, being olosho is a business and hilariously is a booming business doesn't have shut downs, its always open 24hrs cool

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Champagnegold: 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
Oga rest n get a handy work you would hv been busy not even recalling which of the particular girl you got her number would have been disturbing you with serious care like "Have you eaten", Hope you will come see me today or can I come to ur place etc" instead giving ur blame to nationwide lockdown.

Coz obviously she is a childish liers what is there to tell you I like another that claiming " I want to be left alone" or can she proudly swear that she's a Virgin. then I will understand.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
Sirjosephsir:
Bro work on your self. She as seen a better offer. When you are successful no girl go use you play. Them go dey rush like the way ant dey rush sugar.

How is the boy's fault? That she found a better offer? Why should he work on himself and not her working on herself? Tbh I've found that most times aa girl likes a boy and they show all d signs that u should come in, but they refuse to let u in, is because they didn't wash their dirty pants last night and therefore is their problem not d boy's problem, the boy now goes home feeling like he has a problem whereas the girl is ashamed of what he would see if she uncovers d stinky, shit infested pant she hasn't washed since last yrs that she keeps recycling!
Boys! Not all the problems are actually ur fault, the girls has insecurities and is their fault! Or haven't u noticed is the girls that always say "OFF THE NIGHT" OR "CLOSE UR EYES" OR " FACE D WALL" when the thing is about t start! Mtcheew!

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by bedfordng(m): 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
they real owner who bought the phone is busy with her .
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by prophetfire: 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
alaribe1992:

To cut the story short

Thank you
You want me to tell you that de sharp mugu that bought her de phone ti take over. You no know say girls na for de highest bidder? You didnt even bid. A sharp mugu don chance you.
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Donpaper: 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
alaribe1992:

I've deleted her number, pics text msgs on my phone. It hurts tho. But as a real nigga I have to move on
take heart simp. However, learn to show your sexual intent before verbalising love. Thank your stars, she jonz u on time, she for milk you. Anyways, girls are fun to be with, learn and understand them, you will laugh it off whenever they misbehave. No too dey carry girl mata for head. Though it hurts, go and console yourself with Dorothy breast(BBN)

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Donpaper: 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2020
Sirjosephsir:
bros na old tale o. He no Dey work. If they rush you, na to collect from you. No be by money, getting money without having girls OT, na another level of frustration on its own. You wan turn to Nairaland criers who dey cry how they spent on girls and they still left them. Guys, let's build ourselves first before spending on girls. Let girls self trip. Let's look fresh, gallant and presentable. Before spending on girls, spend on yourself, no too dey give them leverage. I still love girls Sha. Wetin man go do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Angelacruz: 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2020
alaribe1992:

The painful thing there is I no even chop.
chop wet in?? you bin cook am?

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Donpaper: 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2020
Angelacruz:
chop wet in?? you bin cook am?
ogbono soup
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by Shinyissy(m): 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
Bros, forget her as if she never exist...move on!!
Re: Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? by 2cribz: 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
Heya and you never blow am. U no be sharp bobo at all. My own na same day delivery. We must blow or i suck bobby. No 1 way. Na 2 ways

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick / The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] / My Girl Is In Love With My Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.