Stats: 3,143,436 members, 7,781,272 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:34 AM

President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) (72408 Views)

'Buhari Wears $640 Shoes, Seeks Loans Of Countries Presidents Wear $100 Shoes' / Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri / President Buhari Wears Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa Attires As He Accepts APC Ticket (2) (3) (4)

Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by Onlinesmart: 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2020
Possiblegee:
You day go for peace mission when your own state And Borno state day filled with bandits

Mr president you get sense so ?

There was a president
Can anybody in your lineage say this to his face? I didn't bother to include you because I know you're a piece of art that weighs nothing.

Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by baby124: 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2020
Hmmm... Mali President does not have Zoom?
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by Kizzygentle: 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2020
Thetruthalways:

You arw just being ignorant...
There is a reason he doesn't wear mask...
If you don't know ask, rather than coming here to spit your ignorance.
My brother charity begins at home. Even if it means for him to just pretend no wahala. But for you to come to my mention and say thrash, well I will forgive you and mark you present. You have been noticed. Anything else to say.
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
Cool on him
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
Selfpaiid:

Another fruitless journey with waste of jet fuel at the expense of tax payers like me.

Sai barber.

Lol... It's sai byebye
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Can anybody in your lineage say this to his face? I didn't bother to include you because I know you're a piece of art that weighs nothing.
can anyone in your generation stand up and talk to me when I talk ?

If no be say nah online we day body for don tell you now idiot
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
gawu1:

You fit send your own father make him go Borno go do peace mission with the bandits.
Since your father get sense so.
can anyone in your generation stand up and talk to me when I talk ?

If no be say nah online we day body for don tell you now idiot
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by buchai: 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
this our president bi like they "Photoshop am"?. his facial skin is whitening everyday.
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by Conrod: 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
Nigeria is full of contradictions,what will buhari be telling the rebels of mali that he cant practice here,or has his tactics been effective here?.you dont have peace,yet you want to export it.
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by Aboguede(m): 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
Selfpaiid:

Another fruitless journey with waste of jet fuel at the expense of tax payers like me.

Sai barber.

Sai barber

Was a barber?

See u

U dey pay tax
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by RealAlubarika(m): 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
loopman:
I wish Baba a very safe trip to and from Mali

I love our President

The slayer of Ipob

Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by olawonder(m): 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
The warring parties supposed bring the disputes to Abuja for Baba to settle for them. This is where the West do it better than us, you don’t expect American President to come to you if you want a dispute to be resolved btw u and another... you always have to go to Washington yourself!
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2020
Can't they just customize a face mask 4 Mr. President, u need to see Donald Trump's official Face mask with the seal of the United states, dat face mask get levels oo!
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by Lymasaba(m): 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2020
tofolo:
He has started with the travelings lipsrsealed....
Dataru stramoninium
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by loopman: 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
lifenija:
zombie

Your opinion doesn’t matter. You can go and jump in the lagoon if me loving my country President gives you heartburn
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by SmartPolician: 2:24pm On Jul 23, 2020
Selfpaiid:

Sai barber.

Isi Aki

Do you pay tax?

Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by gowonmaharajah(m): 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
Long live PMB.

Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by Bimpe29: 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
For the first time, I will be seeing Babe in face mask.
Fruitful consultation and safe journey to PMB.

Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
Selfpaiid:

Sai barber.
Estacode is needed by baba to brace himself grin

In my opinion, the trip isn't necessary at this stage considering his state of health. Jonathan had briefed him already. Our politicians would never learn.
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by tofolo(m): 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
Lymasaba:

Dataru stramoninium
Corona in fruit form abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Datura Stramonium, also known as 'Jimson Weed,' is a wild plant that grows across the U.S. It also can make a person hallucinate for several days - and even die. ... But the flowery plant also is deadly, and kills hundreds of people a year, according to the American Association of Poison Control Centers.
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by oodua1stson: 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
So dead people too wear mask?
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by chocolatelady(f): 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
He have to wear face mask since he is leaving aso rock. While inside aso rock being his residence, he does not have to wear a face mask but every other person visiting him have to wear one.

Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by golddare: 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
lalasticlala:
Presidential photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo, shares photo of President Buhari wearing a face mask as he arrives Mali.

https://twitter.com/BayoOmoboriowo/status/1286266378505326592?s=19

This is the first picture of President Buhari rocking a face mask.

Why is this man exposing himself like this, is ok o.
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by officialfestus(m): 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
tofolo:
He has started with the travelings lipsrsealed....
covid fruit

Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by oguash: 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
Another idiot that never pay tax. I doubt if u eveb pay ur electricity bills

Sai barber.[/quote]
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by chocolatelady(f): 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
Thetruthalways:

You arw just being ignorant...
There is a reason he doesn't wear mask...
If you don't know ask, rather than coming here to spit your ignorance.
Pls don’t mind him. They wail about everything. The reason why PMB does not wear a face mask is simply becos he is at home being aso rock but everyone coming to see or staff of him must wear one to avoid leaving their droplets. Also as a C in C, he supposed to be strong for d country at a time like this just like other president that dont wear except when they are leaving their residence. Trump never wore a face mask except the day he went to the hospital. They constantly sanitized aso rock to kill all droplets that people might drop while there.
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by Smile4me01(m): 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
baba Buhari don't send anybody
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by John4B: 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2020
thank God for journey mercy
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by Salvofthesouth(m): 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2020
Photoshop
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by saajus: 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
Why are they risking Baba life. He should be doing every meeting virtually cos of his fragile health.
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by skidomiller(m): 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2020
Safe trip
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by ikorodureporta: 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2020

Diezani Alison-Madueke's Lagos Properties In Pictures - EFCC / Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo / Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos)