Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,524,786 members, 5,777,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 August 2020 at 04:04 PM

Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 (1136 Views)

NNPC-Chevron JV National University Scholarship Awards 2019 - How To Apply / 2018 Nnpc/snepco National University Scholarship Programme / 2017 Nnpc/snepco Scholarship Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by Gospelchinonso(m): 1:32pm On Jul 23
NNPC-SNEPCo National University Scholarship 2020-2021

https://www.academicrelated.com/nnpc-snepco-scholarship/

The NNPC-SNEPCo National University Scholarship 2020-2021 is currently ongoing for undergraduate students in Nigerian tertiary institutions.
The programme aims to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians.

Please note: Application to this scholarship is free
If you encounter any difficulty applying, comment with the challenge. Your questions will be tackled by some experience nairalanders who has passed through this hurdle.

This post will serve as a guide that will help you apply successfully

https://www.academicrelated.com/nnpc-snepco-scholarship

Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by mujibson(m): 4:00pm On Jul 23
I don't think anyone has been able to apply... Maybe the site has not been enabled
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by Gospelchinonso(m): 4:27pm On Jul 23
mujibson:
I don't think anyone has been able to apply... Maybe the site has not been enabled

That's what I just found out. The application could start anytime from now since they have updated their site
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by Gospelchinonso(m): 5:07am On Jul 24
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by Gospelchinonso(m): 5:51am On Jul 24
mujibson:

The application portal is now enabled
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by mujibson(m): 6:32am On Jul 24
Yes it is.... Thanks chinonso
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by Gospelchinonso(m): 7:58am On Jul 24
mujibson:
Yes it is.... Thanks chinonso
Cool
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by SPLENDID25(m): 9:44am On Jul 24
Gospelchinonso:

Cool
by hundred level result, do they mean a downloaded copy from a student's portal?
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by Thehumanlloydl: 10:31am On Jul 24
Hi, please what's the Scholarship worth?
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by horpeyemmi66(m): 11:39am On Jul 24
Thehumanlloydl:
Hi, please what's the Scholarship worth?
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by Gospelchinonso(m): 5:36pm On Jul 24
SPLENDID25:
by hundred level result, do they mean a downloaded copy from a student's portal?
No, there is a space provided were you will write it
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by dunsin125: 5:46pm On Jul 24
Is there aptitude test
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by SPLENDID25(m): 7:39pm On Jul 24
Gospelchinonso:

alright, thank you very much.
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by Gospelchinonso(m): 7:48pm On Jul 24
SPLENDID25:
alright, thank you very much.

You're welcome
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by Gospelchinonso(m): 7:50pm On Jul 24
dunsin125:
Is there aptitude test

Yes, you will write a test if you're being shortlisted
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by horpeyemmi66(m): 8:36pm On Jul 24
Gospelchinonso:

What kind of questions are expected on the test?
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by Gospelchinonso(m): 8:57pm On Jul 24
horpeyemmi66:

What kind of questions are expected on the test?
You should be looking at getting a past question
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by dunsin125: 9:50pm On Jul 24
Gospelchinonso:

Okay
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by Aguemma(m): 9:53pm On Jul 24
Does it mean someone can't apply without National ID card?
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by Xandre: 10:11pm On Jul 24
Gospelchinonso:

What if someone has a copy of the 100L results?
Good evening.
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by horpeyemmi66(m): 10:54pm On Jul 24
Gospelchinonso:

You should be looking at getting a past question
How do I go about this?
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by mujibson(m): 10:57pm On Jul 24
horpeyemmi66:

How do I go about this?
Bros, I like your confidence o. You are not even thinking about being shortlisted for the exam first.

If the thing is so sure for you. Pls show us the way too
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by Gospelchinonso(m): 3:41am On Jul 25
mujibson:

Bros, I like your confidence o. You are not even thinking about being shortlisted for the exam first.

If the thing is so sure for you. Pls show us the way too

Yes oo, show us way oo
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by Gospelchinonso(m): 9:50am On Jul 27
Hello guys, a friend of mine is having some complications applying. His CGPA for year is not yet out, He is only aware if his first semester GPA, what do you advise he do?
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by mujibson(m): 1:40pm On Jul 27
Did he mean his second semester result has not been known to him by any means? maybe being posted on the school notice board or so.

If the results have been posted but yet officially released by the school. He can just calculate his G.P on a paper, snap and upload it like that. When it's time for the scholarship committee to make verifications in his school, it would have been ready by then.

If he hasn't seen any of his results then I think he is not eligible. Because part of the requirements is 100l CGPA which he doesn't have an idea about yet.
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by SPLENDID25(m): 3:22pm On Jul 27
mujibson:
Did he mean his second semester result has not been known to him by any means? maybe being posted on the school notice board or so.

If the results have been posted but yet officially released by the school. He can just calculate his G.P on a paper, [b]snap and upload[b] it like that. When it's time for the scholarship committee to make verifications in his school, it would have been ready by then.

If he hasn't seen any of his results then I think he is not eligible. Because part of the requirements is 100l CGPA which he doesn't have an idea about yet.
But the op said the applicant will just input his/her cgpa not upload
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by mujibson(m): 3:32pm On Jul 27
SPLENDID25:

But the op said the applicant will just input his/her cgpa not upload
The scholarship requires you to both input and upload your CGPA... Have you applied?
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by SPLENDID25(m): 3:39pm On Jul 27
mujibson:

The scholarship requires you to both input and upload your CGPA... Have you applied?
no, not yet, actually don't have my transcript(the result signed by my HOD) but I don't know if I can download my result for my portal which contains both grades and cgpa, and upload? if yes, which format should it be?PDF or jpg?
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by mujibson(m): 3:42pm On Jul 27
SPLENDID25:
no, not yet, actually don't have my transcript(the result signed by my HOD) but I don't know if I can download my result for my portal which contains both grades and cgpa, and upload? if yes, which format should it be?PDF or jpg?
Yes you can, it's acceptable.
I think Jpg as it stated on scholastica.
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by mujibson(m): 3:43pm On Jul 27
SPLENDID25:

May I know your school?
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by SPLENDID25(m): 3:44pm On Jul 27
mujibson:
Yes you can, it's acceptable.
I think Jpg as it stated on scholastica.
thank you very much for the swift response, I appreciate!
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by SPLENDID25(m): 3:46pm On Jul 27
mujibson:

May I know your school?
sure! the Modibbo Adama University of Technology Yola(formerly known as FUTYola).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Learn Things Fast? / Be The Man To Make It Right / Spring Bank Plc Is Selling Pre-application Forms For Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.