Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,524,514 members, 5,776,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 August 2020 at 03:35 AM

Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 (1131 Views)

NNPC-Chevron JV National University Scholarship Awards 2019 - How To Apply / 2018 Nnpc/snepco National University Scholarship Programme / 2017 Nnpc/snepco Scholarship Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by mujibson(m): 3:47pm On Jul 27
SPLENDID25:
thank you very much for the swift response, I appreciate!
You're welcome
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by mujibson(m): 3:50pm On Jul 27
Gospelchinonso (academic related), Seplat 2021 scholarship is out today. In case you'll be giving first 20 persons that comment free past questions like you did last year. Please don't forget me sir.

abiolamujeeb@gmail.com
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by Ahumanbeing: 5:32pm On Jul 27
Gospelchinonso:

You should be looking at getting a past question
Hello, Please do you have past questions for Snepco or Seplat?
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by CHRISTIANJEEH: 7:36pm On Jul 27
please can anyone send us the past questions or sample questions for the test
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by Grateful02(m): 8:16pm On Jul 27
Seplat 2021? What's your source??
mujibson:
Gospelchinonso (academic related), Seplat 2021 scholarship is out today. In case you'll be giving first 20 persons that comment free past questions like you did last year. Please don't forget me sir.

abiolamujeeb@gmail.com
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by mujibson(m): 8:32pm On Jul 27
Grateful02:
*APPLY: 2020 NPDC/SEPLAT National Undergraduate Scholarship For Nigerian Students*

The NPDC/SEPLAT Joint Venture has announced the commencement of its 2020 National Undergraduate Scholarship Programme. The scholarship award is open to deserving undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria.

*Category:* All Nigerian Undergraduates (200 Level & Above)

*Eligible Courses:* All Fields of Study

*Deadline:* August 10, 2020.

*>>> VISIT HERE FOR FULL DETAILS:*
https://www.intelregion.com/scholarships/apply-2020-npdc-seplat-national-undergraduate-scholarship-for-nigerians/

*_�SHARE to family and friends, you might not know who this can help._*

_� Join this Group to receive Scholarships Alerts on WhatsApp

©Scholarship Region
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by pstmikol1(m): 11:24pm On Jul 27
mujibson:
You're welcome
Please I've my 100l results downloaded from the school portal but without cgpa, can it be uploaded?

And can you tell me the documents to upload because I can see so many documents requirement to upload on the page and I don't know the one for undergraduates. Thanks
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by pstmikol1(m): 12:15am On Jul 28
mujibson:

*APPLY: 2020 NPDC/SEPLAT National Undergraduate Scholarship For Nigerian Students*

The NPDC/SEPLAT Joint Venture has announced the commencement of its 2020 National Undergraduate Scholarship Programme. The scholarship award is open to deserving undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria.

https://www.intelregion.com/scholarships/apply-2020-npdc-seplat-national-undergraduate-scholarship-for-nigerians/

©Scholarship Region
I've applied, they didn't ask for any thing to be uploaded right?
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by mujibson(m): 12:35am On Jul 28
pstmikol1:

Yeah, uploading is not required for now. The scholarship process is in phases. If luckily you were shortlisted for the test and you pass. Then, you'll be required to upload your credentials.
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by pstmikol1(m): 12:42am On Jul 28
mujibson:

Yeah, uploading is not required for now. The scholarship process is in phases. If luckily you were shortlisted for the test and you pass. Then, you'll be required to upload your credentials.
Thanks, wat of my first question?
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by Gospelchinonso(m): 6:43am On Jul 28
mujibson:

abiolamujeeb@gmail.com

OK, you will surely get one soon
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by pstmikol1(m): 7:48am On Jul 28
Gospelchinonso:

Please remember me too, michealmatthew724@gmail.com
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by Dsplendid: 8:39am On Jul 28
Gospelchinonso:

Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by Dsplendid: 8:51am On Jul 28
pls I also need the past question ezemalachy26@gmail.com
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by Gospelchinonso(m): 9:29am On Jul 28
I will update you guys when time comes for the past question
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by Xandre: 9:51am On Jul 28
Gospelchinonso:
Thanks
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by yusman14(m): 10:15am On Jul 28
Gospelchinonso:
Alright sir.. please I need seplat past questions too..
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by yusman14(m): 10:17am On Jul 28
mujibson:

So after sending Email for the test the next thing is to write the test and award the top performers the award?
After test what next are we going to do
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by Grateful02(m): 11:02am On Jul 28
Me too idongesitasuquo949@gmail.com
Gospelchinonso:

Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by Grateful02(m): 11:04am On Jul 28
Which sch are you?
pstmikol1:

Please I've my 100l results downloaded from the school portal but without cgpa, can it be uploaded?

And can you tell me the documents to upload because I can see so many documents requirement to upload on the page and I don't know the one for undergraduates. Thanks
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by mujibson(m): 11:34am On Jul 28
yusman14:
So after sending Email for the test the next thing is to write the test and award the top performers the award?
After test what next are we going to do
I don't understand this question. Which email are you sending? After this application, some candidates will be selected for the online test. The criteria that'll be used for this is known to them. After the test, those who passed will be asked to upload their document.

I think I'm now explicit enough
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by yusman14(m): 11:37am On Jul 28
mujibson:

I don't understand this question. Which email are you sending? After this application, some candidates will be selected for the online test. The criteria that'll be used for this is known to them. After the test, those who passed will be asked to upload their document.

I think I'm now explicit enough
Alright I now understand....how did you put your email because they give this format as an example... email@example.com
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by yusman14(m): 11:39am On Jul 28
pstmikol1:

which format did u use for your email during seplat application?
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by mujibson(m): 11:39am On Jul 28
yusman14:
Alright I now understand....how did you put your email because they give this format as an example... email@example.com
Put it the way it is.
Name@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by paul100(m): 2:35pm On Jul 28
Gospelchinonso:

Pls don't forget Sir. paulukwadi500@gmail.com
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by pstmikol1(m): 7:16pm On Jul 28
yusman14:
which format did u use for your email during seplat application?
Format as in? I only wrote my email address
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by Gospelchinonso(m): 11:24am On Jul 30
ok
pstmikol1:

Format as in? I only wrote my email address
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by SPLENDID25(m): 12:16pm On Jul 30
Grateful02:
me too please. Valentinefelix6@gmail.com
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by Ebonylord(m): 3:29am On Jul 31
Gospelchinonso:

Hello bro, @Gospelchinonso! Please send me the SEPLAT Past questions at: lorddavid_imonitie@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance !
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by kosheybhad(f): 9:33pm On Aug 01
mujibson:

©Scholarship Region
Can direct entry students apply?
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by mujibson(m): 5:44am On Aug 02
kosheybhad:

Can direct entry students apply?
No. Jamb score and 100 level result are required.
Re: Nnpc-snepco National University Scholarship 2020-2021 by kosheybhad(f): 8:14am On Aug 02
mujibson:

No. Jamb score and 100 level result are required.
Ok..Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Happens To Hnd Certificate After Conversion Of Polys To Universities? / Searching For Bbhs Old- Boys / Unilag Cutoff And List Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.