Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

I Want To Learn How To Write - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Want To Learn How To Write (485 Views)

How To Write Perfect Product Review Articles : By Amechi Okoli / How To Write A Movie Script. Help Needed!!! / Nnedi Okorafor To Write Black Panther For Marvel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn How To Write by waxyung(m): 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
I'm passionate about writing and i'm looking for who'll put me through. Like a mentor I mean

Please help!
Re: I Want To Learn How To Write by Akhigbeblog(m): 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2020
I no understand o.... No be write you write this post?
Re: I Want To Learn How To Write by syluck(m): 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
Akhigbeblog:
I no understand o.... No be write you write this post?
This is rude but funny cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: I Want To Learn How To Write by blackpanthar: 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
waxyung:
I'm passionate about writing and i'm looking for who'll put me through. Like a mentor I mean

Please help!

Writing what.... Books, poem, movie scripts, etc.

You have to be specific
Re: I Want To Learn How To Write by wany(f): 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
waxyung:

Please help!
Connect 08068221454.
Re: I Want To Learn How To Write by Nukellia: 10:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
waxyung:

Please help!

Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Offering:

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application

It's strictly on first come, first serve basis..

CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR MY WHATSAPP CONTACT

Good Luck
Re: I Want To Learn How To Write by Nukellia: 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
waxyung:

Please help!

I will mentor you and tech you how to make atleast 75,000 Naira monthly

(1) (Reply)

Deleted it / Always Be Mine( TRUE ROMANCE STORY) / Content Writing. How To Go About It In 2022.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.