Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This (7648 Views)

I Want To Kill Myself.. Can't Continue Again / I Can't Stand My Wife's Unhygienic Habits. / I Can't Continue Like This, Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2020
Mihzwhitesutana:
yes I do but it's a part I keep really private. Please take the screenshot down. It's one of the reasons I also REMOVED my employment letter Thank you
all is well. It's good you removed your employment letter but if I were you I would have posted my account number and left it. You really need all the help you can get.
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
And oh yes ! I forgot to say " Abiodun onyeka Campbell " I told you I was going to bust you grin

I told you I was going to have the last laugh.

Now check my profile display grin
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by uboma(m): 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
And oh yes ! I forgot to say " Abiodun onyeka Campbell " I told you I was going to bust you grin
I told you I was going to have the last laugh. Now check my profile display grin

Please tell us more.....
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by uboma(m): 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
all the posts are on the deleted thread. https://www.nairaland.com/6022621/remembers-scammer#92239074

Okay.

I thought you have discovered something new....
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by Mihzwhitesutana(f): 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
uboma:

Done as requested.
thank you sir
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by Mihzwhitesutana(f): 10:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
all is well. It's good you removed your employment letter but if I were you I would have posted my account number and left it. You really need all the help you can get.
thank you and thanks for seeing things the way it is but it's hard to leave my employment letter with my full name and account number online. I have posted it before on the first page of this thread. I aslo posted my phone number too. It's really hard to leave these things online
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by Mihzwhitesutana(f): 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 6:29am On Aug 01, 2020
Mihzwhitesutana:
thank you and thanks for seeing things the way it is but it's hard to leave my employment letter with my full name and account number online. I have posted it before on the first page of this thread. I aslo posted my phone number too. It's really hard to leave these things online
the point is I think someone (lilmissfavy) suggested you should look for an account number and post even if you don't want yours here inorder to protect your identity.
I know I am not supposed to say this but when you posted your number I was one of the people that called you grin grin
You should think about it. Good morning
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by Mihzwhitesutana(f): 11:00pm On Aug 01, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
the point is I think someone (lilmissfavy) suggested you should look for an account number and post even if you don't want yours here inorder to protect your identity.
I know I am not supposed to say this but when you posted your number I was one of the people that called you grin grin
You should think about it. Good morning
thanks for the call I appreciate. Thanks for understanding too
Cc LilMissFavvy craleonic beansandplantain
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by Mihzwhitesutana(f): 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2020
Mineisgrace
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 11:12pm On Aug 01, 2020
Mihzwhitesutana:
thanks for the call I appreciate. Thanks for understanding too
Cc
I wish I had. But I honestly don't at the moment. I will send you card tomorrow evening tho.
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by Mineisgrace(f): 5:30am On Aug 02, 2020
Mihzwhitesutana:
thanks for the call I appreciate. Thanks for understanding took
good morning. I will reach out to you financially this week hopefully. Extend my greetings to your kid's
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by SweepingBroom(f): 6:06am On Aug 02, 2020
FaAbokiWithSuit:
I did not even read your epistles beyond the 2 paragraph. I have my problems too
next time read. It will help you
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by Mihzwhitesutana(f): 7:18am On Aug 02, 2020
Mineisgrace:
good morning. I will reach out to you financially this week hopefully. Extend my greetings to your kid's
good morning.thanks alot
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by Mihzwhitesutana(f): 7:34am On Aug 02, 2020
Mineisgrace:
hello please ma can you please edit
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by FlyingTOMATOE: 9:13am On Aug 02, 2020
Mihzwhitesutana:
thanks for the call I appreciate. Bank
you should have done this earlier
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by CaptalnMitch: 10:11am On Aug 02, 2020
FlyingTOMATOE:
why quote all her details Sha grin
FBI u no go give am anything na
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 10:24am On Aug 02, 2020
SweepingBroom:
next time read. It will help you
k
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by Mineisgrace(f): 11:19am On Aug 02, 2020
FlyingTOMATOE:
hello please can you edit this. I also edited mine
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by FlyingTOMATOE: 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
Mineisgrace:
hello please can you edit this. I also edited mine
rest abeg. I don hear you
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by FlyingTOMATOE: 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
CaptalnMitch:
why quote all her details Sha grin
FBI u no go give am anything na
piko?
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
Mihzwhitesutana:
good morning.thanks alot
hello I sent you some airtime. Kindly check... You haven't been online..
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by Mihzwhitesutana(f): 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
FlyingTOMATOE:
yes thank you
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by Mihzwhitesutana(f): 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
thanks alot I saw it.... I am very grateful... It may seem small to you but it meant a lot. Thank you again
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
smiley
Mihzwhitesutana:
thanks alot I saw it.... I am very grateful... It may seem small to you but it meant a lot. Thank you again
smiley
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:

mumu you dun use your blind mother phone transfer airtime abi

sutana can I have that number that sent it I want to sheck something
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
Whypo:
I
S.A.N
1.CAMPBELL118
E.T.C
more nails to your coffin bro
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by Mihzwhitesutana(f): 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
Whypo:
I think a thr ok

E.T.C
please remove the account number from your post. this was what I was avoiding
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by Blissquare(f): 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
Many teachers have side hustles. You should have been teaching students /pupils home lessons on weekends and even weekdays.
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by oluplus(m): 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
Your phone number or account number?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Elepaq Constant Or Sumec Firman 4.5kva / Should A Working Couple Split The Bills? / Baby Crying At Birth. WHY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.