Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

‘NYSC Changed My Perception Of Igbos’ - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / ‘NYSC Changed My Perception Of Igbos’ (64007 Views)

How A Free Video I Saw Online During My Nysc Changed My Life / April Clearance Changed To Covid-19 / Nysc Clearance Changed From Present To Covid 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘NYSC Changed My Perception Of Igbos’ by IamHonourable1: 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ctorch:

https://thenationonlineng.net/nysc-changed-my-perception-of-igbos/

From this write up,I can conclude that your so called mum is an ignorant illiterate for spreading lies.
Re: ‘NYSC Changed My Perception Of Igbos’ by PiggyvestMoney: 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
Nwanne chukwu go zie gi, I like how you are celebrating my state on Twitter also.
post=92021722:
Igbos are loving and hardworking people, they are not folks from the other side posses with monitoring spirits, many of them are flooding Igbo land, here in Anambra they are everywhere, Onitsha, Nnewi , Awka even in villages we welcome them, we don't pay evil with evil.

Here in Awka they are in every street hustling while the ignorant ones from their tribe think Nigeria started from Lagos and end in Ondo

May God bless their hustle

1 Like

Re: ‘NYSC Changed My Perception Of Igbos’ by Kennyswag: 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
seguno2:

[s]Na who go dash you that kind of money, when you are not Isa Funtua pikin?[/s]
trash.. i am not interested
Re: ‘NYSC Changed My Perception Of Igbos’ by BabbanBura(m): 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
Majikmoment:
Best thing is for every graduate to serve in his/her state.
By the way...Enugu is one of the most peaceful place in the east. They don’t kill strangers.

Thank you

Really! I would like to know abeg. Check ya PM. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NYSC: Meet ABU, The Shortest NYSC Corp Member Ever / Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara / Slaying In Camp – This Female Corper’s Outfit Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.