Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? (47820 Views)

Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 24, 2020
Poseidon000:
For inexplicable reason, I like ladies that are way older than me. I don't even mind if she's 15yrs older.

It's an inherent disposition per se.

Your statement doesn't appear true to me. Otherwise, you should be in America or Europe now married to your white granny.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Ishilove: 8:06am On Jul 24, 2020
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Vicvalentine: 8:06am On Jul 24, 2020
mhizv:

I swear. It's a different thing of they tell you themselves than for you to find out on your own

Yeah, I understand that kind of a thing.

Well at long last age shouldn’t be an issue , long as someone is matured in thoughts , no one is perfect tho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by airminem(f): 8:07am On Jul 24, 2020
Bleep xpert in this thread
bigestPREEKhere:
too many milfs in this thread
Do you still have data?
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by freedomchild: 8:08am On Jul 24, 2020
mine is 5 years and we're currently dating. It has been the best so far. I'm currently through with service while the girl is in final year. We studied the same course but in different schools. She's my spec and I might marry her if everything fall in place
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Galactico4ever(m): 8:08am On Jul 24, 2020
airminem:
Bleep xpert in this thread Do you still have data?
Lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by femmoy(m): 8:08am On Jul 24, 2020
mine was 17 yrs younger and my wife 11yrs younger.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by ndidibabe(f): 8:10am On Jul 24, 2020
mhizv:

Nope I did!

It just killed my vibe entirely! If he had been honest from the beginning, probably wouldn't have been so awkward. Found out on my own and it just killed my vibe instantly.

Tried pushing it aside, but that feeling was still there. So instead of been in a relationship I'm no longer comfortable in
I understand
You did well..
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 24, 2020
She was 10 years older grin
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by chival(f): 8:11am On Jul 24, 2020
There's a six year age difference between hubby and I.
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by samuelpeters(m): 8:15am On Jul 24, 2020
2dice01:
when you fall inlove you now

You will be the one changing the rule

You will belike
" He isnot that Old oo, I love his white beards cheesy
Love is very Funny.
The way you will adjust and Adjust the rule just to Accommodate the person.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by anochuko01(m): 8:17am On Jul 24, 2020
My babe is four years younger.
Previous girl was one year younger.

I really wish I had a thing with an older lady but it never happened. This girl must not hear this grin
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Unbreakable007: 8:17am On Jul 24, 2020
Let me wait untill.....
Regina Daniels
answer first.
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by temitope66(m): 8:18am On Jul 24, 2020
PrettyBunny:

Lol..Don't turn me into a pedophile..

By younger he could be 20 or 21.. I am just 22..
And I am crushing on no neighbour..lol

I love children but I can't stand their noise making..
Age 21 available, a handsome dude that's just practicing how to cope with this lustful world.��

1 Like

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by FamousMonk: 8:18am On Jul 24, 2020
Poseidon000:
For inexplicable reason, I like ladies that are way older than me. I don't even mind if she's 15yrs older.

It's an inherent disposition per se.
Bro you live in Abuja?
Can I PM you?
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Estellie: 8:19am On Jul 24, 2020
Never gone lower than 10 grin cheesy
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Galactico4ever(m): 8:19am On Jul 24, 2020
Unbreakable007:
Let me wait untill..... Regina Daniels answer first.
Lol grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Galactico4ever(m): 8:20am On Jul 24, 2020
Ishilove:
You were 17 years older abi wink

1 Like

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by debbydams(f): 8:22am On Jul 24, 2020
10years older
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Dagger111(m): 8:23am On Jul 24, 2020
PrettyBunny:

Oh my God.. You are funny..

Unfortunately, I vibe more with people that are younger than me..

My next bf might actually be younger than me..Lol..Just saying

So that u will dominate him abi??
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by ikemesit4477: 8:24am On Jul 24, 2020
Wizywiz:
She was 19 years older
Hah! This one na sugar mummy o!
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Abd15978(m): 8:25am On Jul 24, 2020
8 years younger
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Solatium(m): 8:27am On Jul 24, 2020
PrettyBunny:

Lemaoooo @come to daddy..

Support for each other (Financially, Psychologically, Emotionally, etc.) Communication and understanding matters a lot too. A lot do matter and we all know that..

I do consider age tho. Whether, I am really into someone or not..I can't go beyond 4-5 years right or below 2 years..

I have a friend that is 25 and her fiancé is 40. I can't do that. No matter how much I wanna get into someone, once the age goes higher than expected, I back out.

You are still safe for now,you can picture the perfect world in your head,keep painting it.
But it's a different ball game when you get advance in age.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:29am On Jul 24, 2020
She was 8 years older but a real machine in bed. I still miss her till today

1 Like

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by monerozi5590: 8:29am On Jul 24, 2020
mhizv:

I wasn't comfortable anymore the age difference was just too much, we talked about it and separated on mutual grounds.

Lol after I found out, when ever he called I'd be like "good morning sir" "my day was fine sir"

You never loved him. That is a fact.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Satan66(m): 8:29am On Jul 24, 2020
Currently dating a woman old enough to be my mother but she's paying my bills.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by chatinent: 8:33am On Jul 24, 2020
gaius01:

grin grin grin you are totally confuse.
I know, sir. I just can't admit it.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by monerozi5590: 8:33am On Jul 24, 2020
Satan66:
Currently dating a woman old enough to be my mother but she's paying my bills.

grin.
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by drayboi(m): 8:34am On Jul 24, 2020
PrettyBunny:

Lol..Don't turn me into a pedophile..

By younger he could be 20 or 21.. I am just 22..
And I am crushing on no neighbour..lol

I love children but I can't stand their noise making..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Wizywiz(m): 8:35am On Jul 24, 2020
shaggy007:

Mah nigga

Same here ... Milfs are the best
they are...no tantrum throwing no unesesary nagging..more understanding..funny enough i dont date kids..the only one i dated was 7 years younger it ended in premium tears..she carry my heart play kpankpangolo...but i later dealt with her..she cant mess with my heart and go scot free....who no go no no...when u handsome milfs will always flock around..the older the .....
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by ZAMANI123(m): 8:35am On Jul 24, 2020
When i was 25, she were 30...5years gap.....
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Wizywiz(m): 8:35am On Jul 24, 2020
ikemesit4477:
Hah! This one na sugar mummy o!
anyone u wan call am always my spec...dont do kids

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality / Charles Okocha Survived 6 Bullets In 2015, Shows Scars (photos) / "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.