Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) (65314 Views)

Southern Kaduna: Youths And Women Protest Over Incessant Killings (Photos) / Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings / Protests Rock Kaduna Over Killings (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
TissuePaper:
Expired boobs
. Like your Mama own cheesy

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
This Innocent Blood Crying for Revenge on the foundation of Kaduna State is too Much!

No War in the state, Yet Lives are Wasted like Chicken!

My FATHER! Have Mercy!

Kaduna State and Leaders Need to Cry to God For Mercy, if Not That State will Shake in Coming days, Month and Years !

Blood Speaks!! Blood Cries!!

Malam Elrufai should Sit up!

I won't be Suprised if that state becomes the First state to Taste Serious Earthquake in Nigeria

The blood of those Biafrans massacred by British Nigerian government are avenging.

Let Biafra be restored. That's the only solution.

Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by sylve11: 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
Kreamie:
Kaduna used to be so peaceful. I hope this ends as quickly as it started..

my brother, i don't know where or how they got it wrong. That state used to be my best Northern state after Niger state. sad cool

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by saraki2019(m): 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
This is totally bad,
Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by realstars: 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
The Failed Leaders
Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by Pearl05(f): 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
Their unclothedness is nothing to them since their children are being slaughtered like chickens everyday and the government is mute about it.

No mother will be happy seeing her children die before her especially those whose life where cut short.

Pray for Southern Kaduna

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by Donedeal1(m): 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
May Almighty God delivered the oppressed today.
Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
mamaafrik:
When tribulation start begalling Elrufai's family,no one should pity him,Christain should not be docile,get involved in politics.
The villagers should setup vigilante with sound christains orientation and military training.
The kings around should go after the Fulanis in the bush and banish them from all the area.
If the traditional kings are suspected to be culprit too,they should be killed
Spiritual means is a viable means.
If there is any region who needs Amotekun most,it's the North central.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by tayewomi(m): 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
This Innocent Blood Crying for Revenge on the foundation of Kaduna State is too Much!

My FATHER! Have Mercy!

Kaduna State and Leaders Need to Cry to God For Mercy, if Not That State will Shake in Coming days, Month and Years !

I won't be Suprised if that state becomes the First state to Taste Serious Earthquake in Nigeria
Imagine all these happening and the president is busy attending Mali for a peace mission,if i we're malian president i will send him back at the Airport and tell him peace start from ur within,what da Bleep

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
Whothecapfits:
I dont know what God is waiting for before He strike these heartless Nigerian Leaders whose heartlessness has plunge this country into this mess we found ourselves.
He doesn't exist unfortunately.
Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by Babapyro: 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
God punish anybody still supporting BUHARI
Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by Calabar1stSon: 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
goatBBQGRILLS:

so pple breast no reach to censor ?
Na who send them make them open am before?

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by Aryafucksfinaly(f): 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

Hahaha cheesy
Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
kestolove95:
Ashawo women see as Dem expose Dem body, people mama ND grand mama

You are a worthless fool. Ogun go kee you. Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
kestolove95:
You are an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by Toscarele: 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
so the young gals in the community couldn't volunteer, as if it's not their concern

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
TissuePaper:
Expired boobs
Ur mad

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by DorianD(m): 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
kestolove95:
Fullish Religious bigot(Fanatic)

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by goatBBQGRILLS: 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
Calabar1stSon:
Na who send them make them open am before?

E get why
Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by HappyCanadian: 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2020
kestolove95:
[s]Ashawo women see as Dem expose Dem body, people mama ND grand mama[/s]
Very very insensitive and stupid comment to make, whoever called ashawo is the main ashawo secretly

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by ashcall(m): 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2020
kestolove95:
I wish you should respect yourself, don't add salt to their injury,where is the place of shame,when heartless and incentives individuals like you keep quiet and watch, while their husbands and children are been massacre daily

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by 3Ceagle(m): 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2020
Kreamie:
Kaduna used to be so peaceful. I hope this ends as quickly as it started..

This won't end so soon. There leaders of the north and the country as a whole know the truth but the leadership of this dispensation is playing to the gallery and innocent lives are lost everyday. The crimes in the north come from 2 groups, Fulani and Boko haram. Both has same objective, to claim and dominate the region. Recognise the the right of the indigenous people to protect themselves and their land and back it up with government support and legislations all this bandits attack will reduce to the bearest. But we have a presidency that has been reduced to condelence government that behaves like the ostrich. Only the noise about Amotekun drastically reduce, if not eliminated the daily report of attacks in the west. El Rufai and his boss the president is culpable. EOD.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2020
We Christians in the South are really enjoying. See persecution in the north. Chai. God please vindicate and defend them. Enough is enough.
Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by Larrywizzy423(m): 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2020
Righteousness89:

My FATHER! Have Mercy!

How earthquake come enter this matter? Nawa oh!! Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by MILTON247: 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2020
THEY'VE BEING FORCED TO RESORT TO THIS MEASURE
Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2020
Wetin concern Buhari and El Rufai

Blood looking general and a collapse one Nigeria
Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by Maxymilliano(m): 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
I could feel their pains from miles away ...
Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by stasius: 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
Day of reckoning is coming fast!
Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2020
Aflix:
Na wa ooooo If only curses work
If only.
If only.
Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by Calabar1stSon: 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2020
goatBBQGRILLS:

E get why
Ok

Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by earnit1: 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2020
oh
Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by Bekool(m): 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2020
Waste of time the killings will never stop until buhari and el rufai are removed from office.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters / Abba Kyari, Obi Cubana Attend IGP Alkali Son’s Wedding (Photos) / Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.