Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? (71218 Views)

Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by Bizzysmitty(m): 6:35am On Jul 24, 2020
My Ex reported me to the vigilante group that I owed her money after I broke up with her. smiley
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by chatinent: 7:03am On Jul 24, 2020
Ishilove:

You fear the stigma of what?
Of toying with people's feelings and having to live with it. I don't trivialize dating or casual relationships.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:12am On Jul 24, 2020
Did girl stupid die.. laugh wan ki me.. see as she detonate bomb for herself all by herself shocked grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 24, 2020
Hahaha.. happened back in uni days. She fvcked a guy with no levels, that one touch me small sha because she went beneath instead of above me.. Then she turned all her friends against me, even the ones i didn't know. I always got angry stares and sneers from them during our first 2 weeks of the split but that was all they could do. And the funny thing is they were like everywhere i went grin

3 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by Icechillz(m): 7:57am On Jul 24, 2020
luscioustrish:
He decided to have sex with my cousin, I wanted to die..I don't even know how I moved on embarassed
Liar liar!
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by Herbephe1(m): 7:59am On Jul 24, 2020
kingvick09:
I NO EVEN GET

Which one U no get? Girlfriend or property to burn?? grin
kingvick09:
I NO EVEN GET

Which one U no get? Girlfriend or property to burn??

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by Holuwasegun1(m): 8:05am On Jul 24, 2020
symplyrachel:
He slapped me and i spat on him.

ThankGod for his brother, i for collect beating that day grin

grin grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by Martins153: 8:24am On Jul 24, 2020
Dont mind bloggers,that footage is not a gf burning a bf's car,what you seeing there is an accident
mcdokwe:
Lobaton

It's my sincere hope that she was badly injured from that explosion.

Toxic people everywhere, what stops someone like her from killing just because of a breakup or even misunderstandings.

Dem no born una together, if it doesn't work move on, don't waste your life plotting a revenge or how to hurt them.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by stchinedu: 8:25am On Jul 24, 2020
DMPaulSr:

That should be the best breakup ever cheesy
Link me up let me break her heart grin

Please be fast about it...i need to break that hrt too cheesy
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by hardychris(m): 8:45am On Jul 24, 2020
E be like she get 9 lives?
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by TemmyT002(m): 9:06am On Jul 24, 2020
stanliwise:
grin grin grin For your mind now.... Since na nairaland we believe you. Only say nor later come open thread dey ask for heart touching advise o

Buhahahaha. God forbid bad thing.
I don't tell people my problems, not to talk of social media
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by woleabayo(f): 9:06am On Jul 24, 2020
HOW?[quote author=DMPaulSr post=92026530][/quote]
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by wafer1: 9:09am On Jul 24, 2020
We broke up then she went to my regular hangout spot, broke my bottle of beer and threatened to stab me with it in front of my friends. Truth be told i was so high so i peed a bit in my pants

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by nuelsam: 9:16am On Jul 24, 2020
Slimsly100:
The he-goat came back to me after some months and was indirectly asking for after-break-up sex with the excuse that he wanted us back. Omo! I kicked his ass outta ma house.
I hate what I don't like mbok!! cool
after break up sex....eh God

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by mariahAngel(f): 9:33am On Jul 24, 2020
HantaVirus:

Pure shit.

If you down, holla at me... I take good care of you ❤

P. S : I give good head too

Head gbuo gi dia! I nyegburu onye na head

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by luscioustrish(f): 9:37am On Jul 24, 2020
Icechillz:
Liar liar!

Ok.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by Afriifa(m): 9:38am On Jul 24, 2020
symplyrachel:
He slapped me and i spat on him.

ThankGod for his brother, i for collect beating that day grin
your quote.. 6lacks.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by mariahAngel(f): 9:41am On Jul 24, 2020
Chukapage:
If this is Cowardice I'm proudly a Coward.

Of course, you are. cool
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by mariahAngel(f): 9:45am On Jul 24, 2020
stanliwise:
No it's not. I am a big proponent to "ending violence against women and girl child". But as much as that I don't advise women to go into violent challenge with men. It is such a poor choice to make, a decision you will later regret.

I like you. smiley

From your comments so far, you're one of the few sensible ones we have on nairaland...myself included cool

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by lozanni(m): 9:47am On Jul 24, 2020
DMPaulSr:

That should be the best breakup ever cheesy o
Link me up let me break her heart grin

No, she will break your heart and compensate you with a car.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by brainhgeek(m): 9:57am On Jul 24, 2020
SavageResponse:

The lady is an idiot!

A big idiot indeed
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by Tortivchina(m): 10:01am On Jul 24, 2020
she clean all my stuff while i was away in China.I mean she took everything, from toothbrush to everything in my hse
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by iqiq: 11:21am On Jul 24, 2020
She is lucky
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by mariahAngel(f): 11:34am On Jul 24, 2020
Tortivchina:
she clean all my stuff while i was away in China.I mean she took everything, from toothbrush to everything in my hse

That's not fair cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by Slimsly100(f): 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
nuelsam:

Ehen na!
Most guys do that shit.
But him jam rock cool
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by Slimsly100(f): 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
nuelsam:

Ehen na!
Most guys do that shit.
But him jam rock cool
E nor expect how I take fling am commot for my house
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by Slimsly100(f): 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Your face looks familiar. Which part of Owerri is your shop domiciled in

Sorry, wrong person. Maybe my look alike.
I'm not in Owerri
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by symplyrachel(f): 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
Nastydroid:
you are a fan of black cool

Afriifa:
your quote.. 6lacks.

Yeahh... 6LACK!!!! "Disconnect"
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by Afriifa(m): 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
symplyrachel:

Yeahh... 6LACK!!!! "Disconnect"
that's something to awake one's consciousness.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by Emmagggg: 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
NobleSeed:
Break up with her later discovered my power bank was with her, made up with her again I then collected my power bank and then break up with her again..... I hate nonsense.

Lol.... This guy, you nor well oo
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by Nasman387(m): 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
[quote author=DMPaulSr post=92026530][/quote] you went to Amadioha to rubbish her future right?
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? by FanOfMyself: 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
Slimsly100:

Sorry, wrong person. Maybe my look alike.
I'm not in Owerri
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl / My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It / My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.