Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

I Need Help Pls.. I'm Going Into Depression - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Help Pls.. I'm Going Into Depression (2828 Views)

“i’m Slipping Into Depression” Student In ‘séx-for-grade’ Video Finally Reacted / Pls I'm Confused. Help Me!! / Steps To Take In Dealing With Depression And Suicidal Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Pls.. I'm Going Into Depression by Eby2004(f): 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
Pls help me for the love of God �I'm a private school teacher without salary since April because of the lock down of schools�my last salary was paid half in March..i have proof to show for it(my work ID, picture of me in my classroom with my pupils) i can barely feed.i was advised to open this account by an already existing nairalander..i need help pls��I need a job or something. I'm open to suggestions and offers please
Re: I Need Help Pls.. I'm Going Into Depression by CandyCandy(f): 5:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
Eby2004:
Pls help me for the love of God �I'm a private school teacher without salary since April because of the lock down of schools�my last salary was paid half in March..i have proof to show for it(my work ID, picture of me in my classroom with my pupils) i can barely feed.i was advised to open this account by an already existing nairalander..i need help pls��I need a job or something. I'm open to suggestions and offers please

We are on the same ladder sister. I'm seriously praying God see us through.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Pls.. I'm Going Into Depression by tahir01(m): 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2020
There is a light at the end of every tunnel Some tunnels just happen to be longer than others...... Hold on God will see us through.
Re: I Need Help Pls.. I'm Going Into Depression by chatinent: 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
I'm in the same weary shoes, sis.
Re: I Need Help Pls.. I'm Going Into Depression by VicUkegbu(m): 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2020
Yeah the county is so hard.... you can start some affiliate marketing
Try and get a social media platform and a good audience...

At least you have nothing to lose from such...

Look around you. ...there must be an opportunity tho....
There's not JOB...but there are opportunities

Where do you stay?
Re: I Need Help Pls.. I'm Going Into Depression by timy22(f): 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
CandyCandy:

Who is in Lagos between the 2 of you, quote me so l can help in my own little way.
Re: I Need Help Pls.. I'm Going Into Depression by yusman14(m): 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
timy22:

Who is in Lagos between the 2 of you, quote me so l can help in my own little way.
Sorry to interrupt...you didn't mention me but I am in her condition too..
I stay in Ikorodu, Lagos State...I am in need of a job..or anything to make cash
Re: I Need Help Pls.. I'm Going Into Depression by usoroakpan(m): 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
you can start organizing lesson tutoring

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Pls.. I'm Going Into Depression by edoairways: 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
tahir01:
There is a light at the end of every tunnel Some tunnels just happen to be longer than others...... Hold on God will see us through.
What of persistent tunnels?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help Pls.. I'm Going Into Depression by mainetrix: 11:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
CandyCandy:

Pm me.
Re: I Need Help Pls.. I'm Going Into Depression by Eby2004(f): 12:27am On Jul 24, 2020
timy22:

I'm in Lagos ma'am... God bless u richly as u reach out
Re: I Need Help Pls.. I'm Going Into Depression by Eby2004(f): 12:28am On Jul 24, 2020
mainetrix:

Pm me.
and me the owner of the thread? Chai cry
Re: I Need Help Pls.. I'm Going Into Depression by mainetrix: 6:25am On Jul 24, 2020
Eby2004:
and me the owner of the thread? Chai cry

Send me a pm
Re: I Need Help Pls.. I'm Going Into Depression by tahir01(m): 6:32am On Jul 24, 2020
edoairways:
What of persistent tunnels?
The thing is,it won't be forever. Just hold on. God is not dead.
Re: I Need Help Pls.. I'm Going Into Depression by mainetrix: 9:10am On Jul 24, 2020
[quote author=Eby2004 post=92026201]Pls help me for the love of God �I'm a private school teacher without salary since April because of the lock down of schools�my last salary was paid half in March..i have proof to show for it(my work ID, picture of me in my classroom with my pupils) i can barely feed.i was advised to open this account by an already existing nairalander..i need help pls��I need a job or something. I'm open to suggestions and offers please[/quote
Re: I Need Help Pls.. I'm Going Into Depression by Shinyissy(m): 9:38am On Jul 24, 2020
VicUkegbu:

Where do you stay?

Person dey ask for help for stomach survival first, u dey talk about affiliate marketing.... Na hunger she go take do am?

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help Pls.. I'm Going Into Depression by Eby2004(f): 9:47am On Jul 24, 2020
VicUkegbu:

Where do you stay?
I stay in Lagos sir... I will start anything I'm told to start.. but food first cry
Re: I Need Help Pls.. I'm Going Into Depression by merit1988(f): 12:02am On Jul 25, 2020
I'm speechless cry this is so not Fair on private school teachers
Re: I Need Help Pls.. I'm Going Into Depression by ymstar(m): 3:01am On Jul 25, 2020
timy22:

Please, no vex ma, I'm also a private teacher and I've tried other hustle but to no avail, pls I need help too, please
Re: I Need Help Pls.. I'm Going Into Depression by Eby2004(f): 7:40am On Jul 25, 2020
Gmailboy:
I'd like to help, but before i do, I'd like to let you understand that me i be yahoo oo but if you don't mind, pm me your account number.. I'll send you 20k with paga deposit so nothing can be traced l.
wow... I can't thank u enough sir.... I'm so grateful for ur kind gesture.... I've sent you a PM sir
Re: I Need Help Pls.. I'm Going Into Depression by sbrack: 8:38am On Jul 25, 2020
Thanks for the kind hearted gesture.
May Almighty God replenish your pocket.

Shower your mercy on me too boss

Gmailboy:
I'd like to help, but before i do, I'd like to let you understand that me i be yahoo oo but if you don't mind, pm me your account number.. I'll send you 20k with paga deposit so nothing can be traced l.
Re: I Need Help Pls.. I'm Going Into Depression by ayoadee(m): 9:08am On Jul 25, 2020
I'm in the same position with most teachers these days as feeding has been difficult I've not been earning for months now, I'd appreciate a job offer or token equally and I'll gladly send proof as a private school teacher residing in Lagos
Re: I Need Help Pls.. I'm Going Into Depression by yusman14(m): 9:59am On Jul 25, 2020
Gmailboy:
Hello bro... please help me too..I stay in Lagos...I don't mind doing anything or job just to feed...
This pandemic is causing set back... should I send a pm?
Re: I Need Help Pls.. I'm Going Into Depression by Generalwoodz(m): 10:23am On Jul 25, 2020
Gmailboy:
Xup Gee! Aint depressed one bit but level no balance. . .I would be most appreciative if you'll extend your hands of good favour down my side.
Re: I Need Help Pls.. I'm Going Into Depression by sholly4444(m): 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
We are in this together oo, but please walk up to your parents so as to start home lesson... Let Dem give you daily or weekly payment.
Re: I Need Help Pls.. I'm Going Into Depression by Eby2004(f): 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2020
sholly4444:
We are in this together oo, but please walk up to your parents so as to start home lesson... Let Dem give you daily or weekly payment.
home lesson is not allowed in my school , even before the pandemic
Re: I Need Help Pls.. I'm Going Into Depression by merit1988(f): 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
Gmailboy:
i hope it's not AUDIO money ohh .... Still waiting for the owner of this thread to confirm money received by u sir....

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Pls.. I'm Going Into Depression by merit1988(f): 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
Eby2004:
home lesson is not allowed in my school , even before the pandemic
TRUE... I understand u dear. In my kids school, home lesson is not allowed because some teachers mess up the opportunity
Re: I Need Help Pls.. I'm Going Into Depression by Gmailboy(m): 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
Generalwoodz:
Xup Gee! Aint depressed one bit but level no balance. . .I would be most appreciative if you'll extend your hands of good favour down my side.

Baba, I'm only sending this man money because he's a teacher and has kids just like my uncle.. Baba go learn better bombing or i can mentor you sef.. How long do you want to ask for handouts like this?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help Pls.. I'm Going Into Depression by Gmailboy(m): 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
yusman14:
Hello bro... please help me too..I stay in Lagos...I don't mind doing anything or job just to feed...
This pandemic is causing set back... should I send a pm?

Unless you can be bombing for me if not, i no get another work

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

History: How An African Slave Became India's Greatest King / Landlord And Wife Beats Lady For Bring Her Boyfriend Home To Have Fun / When Will Unimaid's Post Jamb Take Place?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.