Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) (54219 Views)

Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) / Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Chocopapi3rill: 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
divinevie:
At a time.....Na him know wetin him see.
true yarns chaleh
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Omojowofestus(m): 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
sigiyaya:
It shall never be well with those that brought those two Abrahamic Religion to Africa cry cry

What is this for? Why do you have to say this Sir?
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by sigiyaya(m): 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
Omojowofestus:

What is this for? Why do you have to say this Sir?
Because those two religion has made African F00lish and D@ft!!
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
subcbouy:
keep defining. Either rodent or not, it is a pet to some, just as a cat to another. However, if a cat deserves to live, a rat deserves it too.
Ok then don't kill rats(that carry diseases including the bubonic plague) too. But still killing cats that you do not intend to eat is wrong.
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2020
Nooil:

Very typical of those who judge others for sinning differently. So it's normal to kill a rat because it's a rodent or pest? It's not a living thing right?

What happened to setting an alarm of a crying rat to deter rats from coming to your home? Why kill it?

You know how real vegans will be looking at you with this terrible statement you made?
Do you know what a pest is? undecided
Do you know what a rodent is and is capable of? undecided
If you did, i doubt you would ask me these wonderful questions so i suggest you get to it.
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by subcbouy: 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Ok then don't kill rats(that carry diseases including the bubonic plague) too. But still killing cats that you do not intend to eat is wrong.
For your information, all animals are a potential carrier of diseases, not only you hear bubonic plague from rat mean that cat does not have its own. Even chicken you eat has its own flu. so what is your point? However, why must you like one over another? Because someone killed a cat he cannot eat makes him bad.

1 Like

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Do you know what a pest is? undecided
Do you know what a rodent is and is capable of? undecided
If you did, i doubt you would ask me these wonderful questions so i suggest you get to it.

Whatever they are, they all have economic importance (I doubt you know this). In a sane society, they are not killed. I doubt you know this too.

1 Like

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
Nooil:

Whatever they are, they all have economic importance (I doubt you know this). In a sane society, they are not killed. I doubt you know this too.
What is the economic importance of rats? undecided
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
Kobojunkie:
What is the economic importance of rats? undecided

Get to it
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
subcbouy:
For your information, all animals are a potential carrier of diseases, not only you hear bubonic plague from rat mean that cat does not have its own. Even chicken you eat has its own flu. so what is your point? However, why must you like one over another? Because someone killed a cat he cannot eat makes him bad.
Sure every animal can suffer diseases but rats are known to CARRY diseases that are easily transmitted and deadly to humans.
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
Nooil:

Get to it
Has anyone ever told you that you argue like a hole. undecided
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2020
Kobojunkie:
you argue like a hole.

You argue like a tormented person
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by subcbouy: 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Sure every animal can suffer diseases but rats are known to CARRY diseases that are easily transmitted and deadly to humans.
So, a cat is no transmitter?
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2020
Nooil:

You argue like a tormented person
that would be you too. You are all too willing to make up even the inane just so you can continue to believe you are in the right.

How can anyone who lives on planet earth suggest that there is an economic benefit to rats in this century for that matter as reason why rats should also be spared if cats are also to be spared from senselss killings. undecided
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
subcbouy:
So, a cat is no transmitter?
Well, you can always show one example of cats transmitting a disease as deadly to humans as say the bubonic plague and you have a case. undecided

We know bats are pests thanks to both SARS. So what do you know of Cats? undecided
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
Kobojunkie:
that would be you too. You are all too willing to make up even the inane just so you can continue to believe you are in the right.

How can anyone who lives on planet earth suggest that there is an economic benefit to rats in this century for that matter as reason why rats should also be spared if cats are also to be spared from senselss killings. undecided

Smh. I only suggest you get to it. And if you think they carry diseases, then look for ways to deter them from coming to your home, not killing them like a murderer.

Ps: I don't make up things. Gone are the days you go to library and search different books. You have multiple search engines now.

1 Like

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by subcbouy: 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Well, you can always show one example of cats transmitting disease as deadly to humans as say the bubonic plague and you have a case. undecided

We know bats are pests thanks to both SARS. So what do you know of Cats? undecided
Media has eroded your thinking that only rat and bats with the recent pandemic has only animals that cause transmission.
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
Nooil:

Smh. I only suggest you get to it. And if you think they carry diseases, then look for ways to deter them from coming to your home, not killing them like a murderer.

Ps: I don't make up things. Gone are the days you go to library and search different books. You have multiple search engines now.
I don't think they aee disease carriers.. i know this. The world knows this too.

If you didn't make anything up, then it should not be a problem for you to state the economic benefit to Nigeria you claimed of rats. undecided
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
subcbouy:
Media has eroded your thinking that only rat and bats with the recent pandemic has only animals that cause transmission.
again, substantiate your claim, and stop trying to deflect. undecided

No one said anything about only this or that. We are here comparing rats to cats. So for cats to join the list of known pests, please provide evidence of your claim
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by brookz: 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hathor5:

And since cats have better night vision like many other animals too, they prefer to hunt at night. Idiots link it to witchcraft though.

I tire for him matter oo

1 Like

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by subcbouy: 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
Kobojunkie:
again, substantiate your claim, and stop trying to deflect. undecided

No one said anything about only this or that. We are here comparing rats to cats. So for cats to join the list of known pests, please provide evidence of your claim
If I tell a name you won't believe it since it is not the media.
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
subcbouy:
If I tell a name you won't believe it since it is not the media.
Again stop deflecting and answer the question like one, with a real backbone, who is not a liar undecided
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by subcbouy: 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Again stop deflecting and answer the question like one, with a real backbone, who is not a liar undecided
. These are the names: cryptosporidiosis, giardiasis, and toxoplasmosis, cryptosporidiosis.
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
subcbouy:
. These are the names: cryptosporidiosis, giardiasis, and toxoplasmosis, cryptosporidiosis.
Remember the question you were asked....
Kobojunkie:
Well, you can always show one example of cats transmitting a disease as deadly to humans as say the bubonic plague and you have a case. undecided

So you tell us which of those you listed has proven as deadly as the bubonic plague? undecided
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by subcbouy: 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Remember the question you were asked...
So you tell us which of those you listed has proven as deadly as the bubonic plague? undecided
I have given the answer. You are now a confused man. What is deadly than being sick of any disease either headache or vomiting? I cannot understand you again.
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I don't think they aee disease carriers.. i know this. The world knows this too.

If you didn't make anything up, then it should not be a problem for you to state the economic benefit to Nigeria you claimed of rats. undecided

Economic importance of rats (let me indulge your laziness for once)

They make delightful, charming pets, and in the wild they take human refuse and turn it into nice tidy biodegradable rat-shit.

They are a major food source for animals we value highly, such as pine martens and birds of prey. They keep down wood mice, who are substantially more destructive than rats. And because they are genetically and behaviourally quite close to humans, they make excellent experimental animals.

Giant African pouched rats are extremely useful, because their sense of smell is comparable to a dog’s but they are much smaller and cheaper, while at the same time living much longer than our ordinary brown rats, so it’s worthwhile spending six months training them.

They are used to identify hidden landmines in war zones, because they are so light they can walk across the mine without triggering it, and then indicate to their trainer where it is, in return for treats.

They’ve also been trained to sniff their way along a row of human saliva samples and then indicate which ones are infected with TB.

African giant rats are trained by the Belgian company, to detect land mines and tuberculosis in humans. Rats are kept by many people as pets and are highly trainable, and they have been used in scientific research for years, to study behavior as well as medicine.

Use this link to learn how to train your rats rather than killing them
https://www.apopo.org/en

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by subcbouy: 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
Nooil:

They make delightful, charming pets, and in the wild, they take human refuse and turn it into nice tidy biodegradable rat-shit.

They are a major food source for animals we value highly, such as pine martens and birds of prey. They keep down wood mice, who are substantially more destructive than rats. And because they are genetically and behaviourally quite close to humans, they make excellent experimental animals.

Giant African pouched rats are extremely useful because their sense of smell is comparable to a dog’s but they are much smaller and cheaper, while at the same time living much longer than our ordinary brown rats, so it’s worthwhile spending six months training them.

They are used to identify hidden landmines in war zones because they are so light they can walk across the mine without triggering it, and then indicate to their trainer where it is, in return for treats.

They’ve also been trained to sniff their way along a row of human saliva samples and then indicate which ones are infected with TB.

African giant rats are trained by the Belgian company, to detect land mines and tuberculosis in humans. Rats are kept by many people as pets and are highly trainable, and they have been used in scientific research for years, to study behavior as well as medicine.

Media won't make them know all of this. Because one deadliest disease is mentioned other is nothing.
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
subcbouy:
Media won't make them know all of this. Because one deadliest disease is mentioned other is nothing.

Don't mind them. I learned about the economic importance of pests, rodents, and all living things in my JS2 Agric class. I bet they were sitting at the back of the class then constituting a nuisance.
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Remember the question you were asked....

Do you know the great change the bubonic plague brought to peasants? Do you think anything happens in this world without a cause and effect? I thought you were formerly an atheist, you should be a critical analyzer.
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
Nooil:

They make delightful, charming pets, and in the wild they take human refuse and turn it into nice tidy biodegradable rat-shit.
Giant African pouched rats are extremely useful, because their sense of smell is comparable to a dog’s but they are much smaller and cheaper, while at the same time living much longer than our ordinary brown rats, so it’s worthwhile spending six months training them.
They are used to identify hidden landmines in war zones, because they are so light they can walk across the mine without triggering it, and then indicate to their trainer where it is, in return for treats.

Well, yes, you are right, laziness is the reason. I hope from today onwards you can make sure to advocate for rats on the basis of economic importance whenever a thread about the killing of rats comes up. I will be sure to present this as evidence of your ambassadorship
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by subcbouy: 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
Nooil:

Don't mind them. I learned about the economic importance of pests, rodents, and all living things in my JS2 Agric class. I bet they were sitting at the back of the class then constituting a nuisance.
I guess so.

With the level of this pandemic, bats and pangolins are still eaten by the Chinese, though restriction is ongoing to stop eating of these animals.
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2020
Nooil:
Do you know the great change the bubonic plague brought to peasants? Do you think anything happens in this world without a cause and effect? I thought you were formerly an atheist, you should be a critical analyzer.
Wait... you are suggesting that a plague is a good thing then? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? / Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer / Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.