Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) (54228 Views)

Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) / Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 02, 2020
Another disparity in their post. Let's check it out.

skales67:

If there is a case of noise being a health concern to any person living in the estate they can decide to buy the place personally and put soundproof to their taste.

Decryptor:

Where in my comments did I say LANDLORDS installed soundproof in their structures?

Developers of an estate are the ones who are responsible for the structural edifices and components/fittings that are found on every builing in that particular estate.

All buildings come with a uniform plan which a prospective landlord must follow while building the unit(s) of his own structure which the estate management will inspect before the said landlord can lease the structure out which still falls within the power of the estate management.

You think it is that slum where "bacha" owners build with sticks and planks anyhow to your poor taste in the area you live in? undecided undecided

Lol. I'll have to stop arguing with nairaland guys. Now, not only did decryptor not appreciate me for the education I gave on soundproofing laws, he went ahead to agree with someone who wrote something contrary. SMH!

Can we all agree that decryptor is a confused thing?

Not everyone has integrity sha. This is the last time I'll comment on this page. I need my high IQ to remain intact.

And yes, I live in an estate. But if decryptor expects me to start narrating how the birds chirp, he will wait for a long time. I don't have time for such nonsense.
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by OneMillionBoys(m): 8:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
[s]
Nooil:
Another disparity in their post. Let's check it out.

Lol. I'll have to stop arguing with nairaland guys. Now, not only did decryptor not appreciate me for the education I gave on soundproofing laws, he went ahead to agree with someone who wrote something contrary. SMH!

Can we all agree that decryptor is a confused thing?

Not everyone has integrity sha. This is the last time I'll comment on this page. I need my high IQ to remain intact.

And yes, I live in an estate. But if decryptor expects me to start narrating how the birds chirp, he will wait for a long time. I don't have time for such nonsense.
[/s]
Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nooil:
When Decryptor mentioned me, I thought he wanted to refute my claim about the soundproofing laws but this is different.

The reason why I asked skales67 to read from the beginning of the convo is because he seemed to miss out on somethings.

Now, I never referred to external noise in any of my writeup like massive vehicle movements, etc. because I know estates in Nigeria are always in an enclosed area, not along the road like some buildings. It was all about the neighbors. Decryptor was wailing about prayers.

An example is when our neighbor bought a trumpet for his young son and he started learning it. You can imagine what happened. The noise. But I live in an estate, just like the one skales described, not a highbrow estate.

But Decryptor wrote that he doesn't just live in estate, but a highbrow estate, which is why I mentioned the soundproofing stuff.

Why is he agreeing with someone who mentioned only estate?

Let's see the difference in their post.

This is skales67, and I appreciate he included he knows, which shows he understands he has limited knowledge. You can't know it all.

This is decryptor's post.

Can we all notice the qualifying adjective, highbrow being used? And this was the bone of contention.

And so I find it strange why decryptor is agreeing with him.

Has he forgotten he lives in a highbrow estate? Can't he see skales mentioned only estate? There is no highbrow attached to it.

I'm sure decryptor saw it. But like a drowning man, he chose to clutch at a straw.

For those who will still not understand, let's consider this example,

There are five boys in the classroom

There are five handsome boys in the classroom

Can you see how the word handsome changes the sentence?

That's how Decryptor's highbrow estate is different from the regular estate and that's why I expect each house should have a soundproof.

The question now is where does decryptor really live?

Chai. Seriously, you ended up saying rubbish

Do you even have a brain at all? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by Decryptor(m): 8:20am On Aug 04, 2020
prince3009:

Chai. Seriously, you ended up saying rubbish

Do you even have a brain at all? undecided

LMAO!

Thank you very much Prince309

People like Nooil need to be in a psychiatric home. I keep trying to decode meanings into her replies to me but it never makes sense. She is mentally unstable and needs help. Poverty as they say really affects the mindset and way people think and this is exactly what is happening to Nooil...truly, there is "No Oil" in her head

1 Like

Re: Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) by TheOneWhoSees: 3:06am On Oct 10, 2021
donstan18:
Watch some bushmeat activists flock into this thread to condemn the guy and preach on why that evil cat should be spared.

Any animal found in an unwanted place should be killed. You can't afford to risk tolerating these animals when people still exit in Edo state.

This is why black people are a laughing stock around the world. So the poor tabby cat is a witch? Ok shouldn't it transform itself to its real image? This buffoon just killed a cat and should be charged with animal cruelty and you should also be locked up. The cat is evil? Really? You are the evil one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? / Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State / Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.