Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,043 members, 7,807,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire (21542 Views)

President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" / "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN / COVID-19: Only 169 Ventilators In 16 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by Kwanza: 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
The Federal Government has disclosed that Madagascar herbal remedy, can cure cough but not COVID-19.

Minister of Health, Osagie Ehanire, said the Madagascar herbal product has not shown that it has any curative powers for COVID-19.

He said the preliminary results of the analysis carried out on the Madagascar herbal remedy, showed that it is the same as the plant Artemisia anua, grown in Abuja by the Nigerian Institute for Pharmaceutical research and development, (NIPRID) for research purposes.

Ehanire, said the Madagascar herbal remedy was subjected to further tests to verify its efficacy.

The herbal tea, named COVID Organics and produced by the Malagasy Institute of Applied Research (IMRA), was created from the Artemisia plant, and touted as a cure for the coronavirus disease, but health experts have warned about its risks.

Nigeria received five cartons of samples of the herbal tea in May before they were handed over to the Ministry of Health.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/breaking-madagascar-herbal-remedy-cant-cure-covid-19-fg-declares/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by CandyCandy(f): 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2020
cool
Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by ghettokid1(m): 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2020

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by hkidola00(m): 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
I'm really tired of this country, even as a footballer,u dare not ply ur trade all ur active years in Dis country.. just look at the NDDC bullloads, we really need this change even if it going to be by the use of force..
To the Nigerian youths are tired initiative group here on nairaland,im happy we are coming together for once for a sole purpose.. but truth is we need some Nigerian Army on our side,we need arms, u heard me, my dad is a retired soldier but still very hearty,man doesn't like d country enough too,i could talk to him about getting arms and support from some of his army friends too,anyone with similar ideas can raise it too....
Getting this gun to my arms first,there are many state governors and senators in my mind I wanna round up not excluding the current president or past leaders...
We can take this country back....
we need more support

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by Auduambless(m): 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
We promise you atleast 200 YouTube subscribers DAILY for free. Just say hi to

https:///message/XKRDTCBL5LYIM1
Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by Gurusmark1: 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
Bad Belle . Where's your own ?

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by Ketamine9000mg(m): 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
my people talk say "any day we're man wer no fit talk whistle, to talk don near for am"

You know what I mean.

3 Likes

Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by Sunofgod(m): 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
So they've been using it to no avail?

Lol.........
Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by MicheyJ1: 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
Oga do your own then...why not find the cure yourself..don't we have scientists?...atleast their own cures cough.....when will we do our own

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by flyingpig: 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
And so?
Is cough healing not good enough?. is it not a breakthrough

I don't even trust investigations made by Nigeria's FG to start with, not to mention their stupid scientific researches.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by dangoteinlaw: 7:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
Lmao thanks for the laughs grin

6 Likes

Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by Xbee007(m): 7:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
Disappointing.
Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by Tboysalau(m): 7:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
Which one una produce?

12 Likes

Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by Righteousness89(m): 7:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
All Over the World, Over 5million People Cured of Covid-19! Yet they say Covid-19 has no Cure!

Only God Almighty Cures Covid-19...

Let all Nations and People bow Befor Him..

If not, We will keep Decieving ourselves !

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by sonnie10: 7:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
A poor native doctor wants to do money charm for you. Na true!
Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by dahgifted(m): 7:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
Bunch of SENILE leaders.

1 Like

Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by Beremx(f): 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
. At least they tried. Kudos to Madagascar

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
You see what I was saying?

Someone comes and claims that a medicament can work, just like that without doing invivo, invitro, animal and phase 1 to 4 testing.

We don't even know anything about the medicament's antiviral capacity,yet we must believe because not to believe means we are 'european slaves'

Look, all these European drugs that we use went through years of testing, first to establish if they work, then how they work,then if they can work safely in humans then if they do better than the existing drug.

But no,we must believe a Malagasy drug because it is African.

The next time someone brings a chemical that has not undergone any form of testing and markets it as Covid 19 medicine, it is fake until proven otherwise.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
Nothing Akpabio no go see for 8th Assembly

1 Like

Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
Duh

1 Like

Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by PureGoldh(m): 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
Issoryt
Yes, Unbearable fc grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by PigTormentor: 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
Madagascar that's having serious Coronavirus problem right now. I wonder why the drugs didn't cure all their cases.

Africans with been overly emotional instead of using science and facts in making decisions.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by badoh(m): 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
Everything to undermine the potency of the drug. Make Nigeria produce her own instead of discouraging the use of those produced by other countries.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by sylve11: 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
who i go believe for this matter now? Malagasy Institute of Applied Research or Osagie Ehanire? cool
Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
Africa is too funny

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by AmazingELixir: 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ok atleast they have medicine that can cure something.......if not for our dear agbo our people have been consuming with reckless abandon.

1 Like

Re: Madagascar's Covid-Organics Can’t Cure COVID-19, Only Cures Cough – Ehanire by In4matic: 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
Nigerians always ready to rubbish ideas and yet non comes from these old men.

#nigerianyouthsaretired

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension / Lagos Discharges Eight More Coronavirus Patients / Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.