Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Does Ngige Insult Faleke Or Tinubu?what All This Ranting About for Politicians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Ngige Insult Faleke Or Tinubu?what All This Ranting About for Politicians (204 Views)

Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today / Tinubu’s London House: The New Mecca For Politicians (Pictures) / Keep Ranting About The South-east. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Ngige Insult Faleke Or Tinubu?what All This Ranting About for Politicians by dignity33: 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
Please my fellow Nigeria is Tinubu a God to Yoruba? Why all this ranting About a politician who don't give Bleep about you? The Tinubu in question never said anything about what Ngige said, he never said Ngige insulted him or not but my fellow Nigeria are busy ranting here and there. let us examining what Ngige said to Faleke and know if Ngige insulted Tinubu or Faleke or the Institution of government Faleke represented which is Nigerians.

"So, you are near my age, but I am at least 7 years older than you. you are not my mate, I am the same age as your mentor in Lagos, Asiwaju. And I was governor with him at the same time, he was a senator, I was a senator. I am a two-time minister, he isn’t a two-time minister"

Then Faleke. But he won the Election. Ngige. The same way you won election in Kogi ."

Now for what Ngige said I don't see in any way from his statement where he insulted Tinubu. If an elderman said to younger man that he is not his mate to exchange words with him but his father. does he insulted his father or the young man? certainly non of them was insulted he is simply don't want to insult that man because his father was his friend. That's from Igbo perspective . I thought what we Nigerians should be concerned about is the Institution of our government that our politicians don't have any atom of respect again.

Finally An Igbo man only bows before God and not any mortal man. That's why the say that Igbo don't have a king it simple mean that Igbo don't worship a man.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chairman, House Committee On Nddc, Bunmi Tunji-ojo Commended For His Sterling Ro / Edo 2020: Ize-iyamu Assures Residents Of Violence-free Election / EDO 2020: A Colossus And The Political Lioness Of Ovia South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.