Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Men Only: Red Pill, MGTOW Content - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Only: Red Pill, MGTOW Content (798 Views)

Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. / My Red Pill Experience Sha! / Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Only: Red Pill, MGTOW Content by genq(m): 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
Check out these YouTube channels for good red pill content:

1. CoachGregAdams
Simply the best and most iconic redpiller in the YouTube space - a man who has lived through (and overcome) real life experiences in marriage & divorce and is well versed in female nature. Wise, accurate, very highly respected and has changed the lives of many #coachgang #freeagentlifestyle.

2. Stephiscold
A young, fit, smart and passionate brother who has been fortunate to receive redpill enlightenment at a early age and is now passionately determined to wake up the rest of his generation to the cunning nature of the female species.

3. Donovan Sharpe
Not my favourite but some of his content does a good job in exposing the fallacy in female nature.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Worst Pick Up Line Ever / See The Most Beautiful Slay Queens In The World / Ned Nwoko’s Daughter, Julia Nwoko, Lovely Birthday Message To Regina Daniels’ Br

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.