Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down (109306 Views)

Truth Behind Odogwu Mara Tragic Death How He Was Poisoned By His Best Friends / Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman / UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
Reports!

A graduate of Nnamdi University Awka, Anambra state, Chizuroke Egodi Onuorah has passed on.

Until her death, Reports, she was one of the best graduating students in the Environmental management department and the second best-graduating student in the faculty of environmental sciences.

She was posted to Oyo state for her NYSC where she eventually died serving her fatherland.

According to a friend of hers who leaked their chat on WhatsApp to revealed she died of poison from a guy who had asked her out.

Her Friend Wrote:

It’s very sad how a guy can poison a lady just because she didn’t accept to date him…if a lady didn’t wanna date or mingle with you, as a guy , let go and try someone else…

She was my friend, we are close throughout the camp in iseyin oyo state.. we were posted in different local government and we didn’t see again until our POP day at Ibadan and she looked slim and sick…

I miss you so much dear, your death was a shock to me yesterday that I can’t bear it…

RIP Omalicha… ���
your killer will never have no peace…
#idontlikewhatihate
#justiceforchizzy���

Source: https://m./787313261772163?view=permalink&id=942785736224914&_rdr

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
See More Photos And Leaked Chat Obtained By Below:

2 Shares

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Humanoid01(m): 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
What is this life really all about?

214 Likes 13 Shares

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by timmycee: 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
such a pretty lady

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Righteousness89(m): 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
The Wickedness of The Heart of Man!

Such a young lady!

Beauty, Certificates, Clean skin, Fashion all Gone!

What profit hath a Man/Woman of all his labour which he taketh under the sun?

Vanity upon Vanity ! All is Vanity!

Our Soul is all that Matters! Where will u be When/If you are taken away?

This is What Matters!

Eternity is Real! There is Life after Death!

Let's not Joke with This Eternity Matter!!!

Do not Sleep tonight Without Saying , JESUS Have Mercy upon Me! I am Sorry! Clean me up!, Make Me Whole! I Surrender All..

407 Likes 32 Shares

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by yenereal(m): 7:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
; cry

Link to the Facebook post, if not, no FP for you.
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by yenereal(m): 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Wickedness of The Heart of Man!

This guy is a repented version of Nwaamaikpe. Always following every thread on NL.

284 Likes 11 Shares

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by jakizio42(m): 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
The wickedness in the world right now is worse than Sodom and Gomorrah

May her soul rest in perfect peace
Amen

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by jakizio42(m): 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
Wait o na later later she con die cos d topic n d chat no just relate

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
yenereal:
; cry

Link to the Facebook post, if not, no FP for you.

Bro, I'm a professional blogger

6 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Juliusmomoh: 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
She don't deserve it ... Rip dear

3 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by dulux07(m): 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2020
Rip

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
She deserve it ... Idiot fellow

Cc: Lalasticlala And Seun

Verify If This Guy Is Responsible For This Girl Sudden Death.

162 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by WonderWoman5775(f): 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
She deserve it ... Idiot fellow

Lol na wa o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
WonderWoman5775:

Lol na wa o

That Guy Is a Suspect

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by WonderWoman5775(f): 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

That Guy Is a Suspect

He just proved himself to be

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Juliusmomoh: 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
WonderWoman5775:

Lol na wa o
The girl chop the guy money

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Juliusmomoh: 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

grin grin u de make me laugh
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by WonderWoman5775(f): 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

The girl chop the guy money

How you take know?

And even if that was the case, how much she chop wey the guy go kill her on top

The money reach the one wey that foolish MD theif wey dem never still put am for jail

130 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

grin grin u de make me laugh

Do u know the girl before now?

7 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Juliusmomoh: 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:

Do u know the girl before now?
Mr. Lawyer ... Hw far ?

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Mr. Lawyer ... Hw far ?

Answer Na

4 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Juliusmomoh: 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
WonderWoman5775:

How you take know?

And even if that was the case, how much she chop wey the guy go kill her on top

The money reach the one wey that foolish MD theif wey dem never still put am for jail
Thank god no girl can try dat with me sef .. If not.. If a girl chop my one naira inlegal ... Na die o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Juliusmomoh: 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Answer Na
Wetin concern me with u... This man

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Idiotmod: 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
Some people wicked. Why killing her now
If you don't know how to manage rejection don't toast or just dey carry olosho

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Juliusmomoh: 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Why do u misquote me of what i don't say
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Why do u misquote me of what i don't say

Please, Do you know Before Now?

6 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Juliusmomoh: 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

That Guy Is a Suspect
U are suspect also, don't u knw ?
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Juliusmomoh: 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Please, Do you know Before Now?
Yea.... Any problem ?
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Yea....
Any problem ?

Where Do you know From, If I May Ask?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Juliusmomoh: 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Where Do you know From, If I May Ask?
I rest my case.. BYE .... Am off to sleep

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers / 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos / 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.