Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,410 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down (109342 Views)

Truth Behind Odogwu Mara Tragic Death How He Was Poisoned By His Best Friends / Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman / UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2020
I keep saying it everyday that am fed up of this life angel Micheal should just use style to blow that trumpet
RIP to her embarassed
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by PattyMike(m): 1:51am On Jul 25, 2020
She wasn't poisoned, nah use they use this wan.
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Jlow2: 3:39am On Jul 25, 2020
Doing what the know best

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by offset67(m): 9:29am On Jul 25, 2020
Am not understanding, what's wrong with people

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Ebenezar2O2O: 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
EziOkwU? Please how can we get him out? Let's help one another
hello I replied to your mail.
You can check your mailbox thanks.
my other account has been temporarily banned by spam bot
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by asanwafo: 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
Hotzone:

Is there any law against it or u are just reasoning from ur nostrils
Are u waiting for the law to do the write thing? I know u are a Christian. Read ur bible
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ebenezar2O2O:
hello I replied to your mail.
You can check your mailbox thanks.
my other account has been temporarily banned by spam bot
ok
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by jneutron4000: 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
LaboPolitics:

Learn how to properly wipe ya arsse before seeking the 'authority' to determine who should live where and when. You don't have it yet.
https://www.nairaland.com/6016002/igbos-living-kaduna-appeals-brethren. Una don begin dey cry abi? undecided
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2020
offset67:
Am not understanding, what's wrong with people

Must you appear in all the thread on Nairaland forum
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by offset67(m): 10:37am On Jul 27, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Must you appear in all the thread on Nairaland forum
please leave me alone, am not gay
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:47am On Jul 27, 2020
offset67:
please leave me alone, am not gay

Welcome to . COM
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by VICTOR4LYF(m): 12:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
techmo:
undecided

Dumb post. Poison turned to padlock, a toaster managed to implant hard metal padlock into your belly without surgery, only through toasting

The new proof of fake news is WhatsApp screenshot

I agree with you
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by AkwaIbomMan(m): 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2020
ok
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Rawhumper(m): 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
[

Cha!!!! Ooo God!!!! Truly i hate most senseless guys ooo as a guy thats why i dont take their friendship serious and i dont really need any of it till i die.

Its just very few that have sense are out there.

Honestly most guys can be really stupid and senseless ,i dont know what to say let me catch any guy raping or molesting any girl for whatsoever reason thunder wey never visit earth before, go fire you!!!!!

God knows i love sex alot but i can control muself and i make sure it doesnt affect the safety of any girl.

I have been turned down,(now am matured,i cant remember d last time a girl insulted me in real life) other than that i have been teased on the bed without having sex at the end after the wholr drama. I have lost my phone to a girl before,etc.

I know women can not be trusted but i stand against any sort of violence against them.

Any guy that reads this post,u fight or kill because of a girl, you are a LOSER!!!!

After u be walking on the road with your arms spread like eagle....mumu ode.
Spits!!

quote author=UDOKABESTLUV post=92030923] Reports!

A graduate of Nnamdi University Awka, Anambra state, Chizuroke Egodi Onuorah has passed on.

Until her death, Reports, she was one of the best graduating students in the Environmental management department and the second best-graduating student in the faculty of environmental sciences.

She was posted to Oyo state for her NYSC where she eventually died serving her fatherland.

According to a friend of hers who leaked their chat on WhatsApp to revealed she died of poison from a guy who had asked her out.

Her Friend Wrote:

It’s very sad how a guy can poison a lady just because she didn’t accept to date him…if a lady didn’t wanna date or mingle with you, as a guy , let go and try someone else…

She was my friend, we are close throughout the camp in iseyin oyo state.. we were posted in different local government and we didn’t see again until our POP day at Ibadan and she looked slim and sick…

I miss you so much dear, your death was a shock to me yesterday that I can’t bear it…

RIP Omalicha… ���
your killer will never have no peace…
#idontlikewhatihate
#justiceforchizzy���

Source: https://m./787313261772163?view=permalink&id=942785736224914&_rdr[/quote

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers / 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) / Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.