Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down (109339 Views)

Truth Behind Odogwu Mara Tragic Death How He Was Poisoned By His Best Friends / Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman / UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by bolousadex: 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
It's not a complete story. may be it wasn't even poison..did she visit the hospital? I don't believe her story. nothing was substantiated

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by cococandy(f): 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

And if any girl chop my money OYO cos she will be going to see her lord

When she didn’t force you to give her your money? Why not take your money straight to a brothel where the terms are clear. Money for sex.

DemonInvoker:
There are men that don't take No for an answer after leading them on just like Juliusmomoh here.Ladies Take Note,Let your NO be No so you don't give them a reason to Kill you or end up getting Raped.

Or you can go to a brothel. Better still carry a sign around to tell any girl you approach that she’s owing you sex for going out to lunch or coffee with you

Goodybagyo1:
How can you eat somebody's hard earned money and think you'll just go free. For IB wen I know

Wondering if you’re aware that you’re not required to spend your ‘hard earned’ money on anyone and they don’t owe you a darn thing if you willingly decide to do it.

Y’all better unlearn this loser mindset.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Copa78: 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
Wat a wicked world
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Juliearth(f): 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
reubenobi:
Such happened to my roommate back in school then.

Mind giving us the full gist?
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Martinez39s(m): 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2020
reubenobi:
Such happened to my roommate back in school then.
YOU ARE A LIAR. Una no dey shame? grin

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by DarkJeddi(m): 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

The girl chop the guy money
How much does your broke ass has to spend on a woman?

People that spend millions on a girl never killed them,na people like you that bought #500 Suya and Malt dey find who they will kill.. angry

2 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by paparazi1(m): 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
See More Photos And Leaked Chat Obtained By Below:
Why don't they advised
her to locate a powerful church when they discover it was poison. Your killer will never be free from judgement, karma is a bitch, life is turn by
turn. Today is your turn tomorrow will be for whoever has done this RIP
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Openbusiness4: 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
JYKZ:
tht girl must hv done something very bad to d guy tht made d guy to kill her. women get mind oh, it's for those tht don't know them.
just like a lion can kill for sport, evil people can kill for no reason. That's why they are called "evil"

4 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by kenmax: 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
LizBathory:
Nigerian men ar depraved. Fear men!

Do you think you are not insane?

2 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by DarkJeddi(m): 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
Certain things seems impossible
Hmmm..
The heart of men are desperately wicked.. shocked
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by sigiyaya(m): 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
Olarewaju89:

Is it Jesus that will blow the trumpet or the Angels? undecided

Oga, if you don't know something, pls try and ask first before posting.
You are actually d@ft if you believe that a heavenly mysterious trumpet will ever sound. Men how do you guys reason angry
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by DarkJeddi(m): 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
LizBathory:
Nigerian men ar depraved. Fear men!
And that coming from someone that bears Elizabeth Bathory.. shocked

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Juliusmomoh: 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
DarkJeddi:
How much does your broke ass has to spend on a woman?

People that spend millions on a girl never killed them,na people like you that bought #500 Suya and Malt dey find who they will kill.. angry
grin
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by vasco01(m): 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
Chai someone don kill somebody wife material
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by chinedumoooo: 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
Honestly, that first picture is tempting.
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Juliearth(f): 10:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
cococandy:

When she didn’t force you to give her your money? Why not take your money straight to a brothel where the terms are clear. Money for sex.

Or you can go to a brothel. Better still carry a sign around to tell any girl you approach that she’s owing you sex for going out to lunch or coffee with you

Wondering if you’re aware that you’re not required to spend your ‘hard earned’ money on anyone and they don’t owe you a darn thing if you willingly decide to do it.

Y’all better unlearn this loser mindset.

A thousand and one likes.

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Enemyofpeace: 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
See fine babe, no be all these ones wey dey nairaland dey form jagaban. This one set and she dey bath before she died. See that hair style on her head as the thing set well well for her head. Walahi if na this hair style dem take bury this girl, I swear na heaven straight. Na this kind babe dey hungry emmaella tongue tongue
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by 2cribz: 10:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
I have not sedn any gal yet. The last i tried ddnt allow me touch her.i vex go sleep with my dik hard. Why ina go colect money frm guy. Shawama. Card ...food. free ride. Yet u no allow am blow u.
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Wettoid123: 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Cc: Lalasticlala And Seun

Verify If This Guy Is Responsible For This Girl Sudden Death.

i wonder sùch statement that guy juliusmomoh should be verify
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
Philipxxxx0:
No body will say na yoruba people that kill her, but if kind of thing happened to them in Igbo land, by now the whole will hearing how Igbos is this and that.
na Igbo village ppl killed her. Explain d padlock
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Alaganature(m): 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
indeed this life no balance at all..she go go flex her big stout for hell..
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Enemyofpeace: 10:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
chinedumoooo:
Honestly, that first picture is tempting.
if na like that she be when them carry her dead body go mortuary, I swear those guys for mortuary go do o. She is fokn tempting. The girl dey bath well well. She no be like some girls for nairaland

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Agugbadin: 10:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
God regreted creating black people because the heart of blacks is desperately wicked.
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by OdefaGirl(f): 10:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Thank god no girl can try dat with me sef .. If not.. If a girl chop my one naira inlegal ... Na die o

You are a brainless zombie.....killer.

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Wettoid123: 10:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
WonderWoman5775:

Lol na wa o

why laughing over such statement is this laughable or ur nut upstairs is not complete
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by millionboi2: 10:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

The girl chop the guy money
thy must be somtin thy are not tell us dat even d friend knows
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by MartinsD12(m): 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
AmuDimpka:

They can poison a community food but the poison would only affect whom the poison is named for....

It's bespoke
Nawa o
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Enemyofpeace: 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
She don't deserve it ... Rip dear
why did you change your earlier statement? Bloody carward
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Malawian(m): 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
I really dont get how some people can feel so strongly to the point of snuffing life out of another human being. So after killing her now, has someone else accepted him yet?
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Juliusmomoh: 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
why did you change your earlier statement? Bloody carward
grin grin with ur mouth like fish
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by johnnychuks(m): 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
they need to cancel this fucking N Y C of a thing is not benefiting us from the East and South.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers / 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) / Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.