Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:57 PM

UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down (109214 Views)

Truth Behind Odogwu Mara Tragic Death How He Was Poisoned By His Best Friends / Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman / UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Wettoid123: 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

I rest my case.. BYE .... Am off to sleep

maybe you think nairaland is faceless ur statement here will put u in jail i bet u
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by skukz(m): 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
sad
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Juliusmomoh: 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
millionboi2:
thy must be somtin thy are not tell us dat even d friend knows
Who u dat friend ?
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by stanliwise(m): 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
Goodybagyo1:
Him just see you chyke you,you no gree
Come poison you? How manage?
How can you eat somebody's hard earned money and think you'll just go free. For IB wen I know

were you under duress when spending the hard earn money?
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Juliusmomoh: 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
OdefaGirl:

You are a brainless zombie.....killer.
Thank 2 the insult... Ram
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by zudozz: 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
yoroUba Pipu!

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by johnnychuks(m): 10:49pm On Jul 23, 2020
LizBathory:
Nigerian men ar depraved. Fear men!
you better retrace your terms.
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Juliusmomoh: 10:50pm On Jul 23, 2020
Wettoid123:

maybe you think nairaland is faceless ur statement here will put u in jail i bet u
How ? U don't understand
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 23, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Reports!

A graduate of Nnamdi University Awka, Anambra state, Chizuroke Egodi Onuorah has passed on.

Until her death, Reports, she was one of the best graduating students in the Environmental management department and the second best-graduating student in the faculty of environmental sciences.

She was posted to Oyo state for her NYSC where she eventually died serving her fatherland.

According to a friend of hers who leaked their chat on WhatsApp to revealed she died of poison from a guy who had asked her out.

Her Friend Wrote:

It’s very sad how a guy can poison a lady just because she didn’t accept to date him…if a lady didn’t wanna date or mingle with you, as a guy , let go and try someone else…

She was my friend, we are close throughout the camp in iseyin oyo state.. we were posted in different local government and we didn’t see again until our POP day at Ibadan and she looked slim and sick…

I miss you so much dear, your death was a shock to me yesterday that I can’t bear it…

RIP Omalicha… ���
your killer will never have no peace…
#idontlikewhatihate
#justiceforchizzy���

Source: https://m./787313261772163?view=permalink&id=942785736224914&_rdr

Very stupid n false story
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by francisbarrack(m): 10:51pm On Jul 23, 2020
I hail iseyin people , they r desperate wen it come to women
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by samzyolu: 10:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
Nawa oo

Jobless guys everywhere

Mean while they can make money just by subscribing there Cable and recharging there line

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
cococandy:

Or you can go to a brothel. Better still carry a sign around to tell any girl you approach that she’s owing you sex for going out to lunch or coffee with you
Please,You're misquoting me.
I meant No offense to you or other women.
And it mustn't be about Sex,not every one is interested in just Sex for Instance during BBM Era there's this Guy abroad(USA precisely)that met this chic I knew.we were in school then and she had a serious Bf(my guy).
The chic and the guy abroad started online dating and the guy was always sending her money for airtime,data, clothes,drugs and she was fund of making this guy(abroad feel)he was everything to her.To cut the long story short few months into their cyber dating the guy sent her 200k to start up a mini business and got her a BB fone of 95K then.And the guy finally Proposed marriage Promised coming to Naija in no time( less than a month time)and she turned him down and stop taking his calls and responding to his messages forgetting the guy already knew her family house and had her mom's fone numbers too.This girls bf(My Guy) knew everything and encourage her to play all along but when casalla burst the guy move.
The Story didn't end well.
And I will end it here.
So your whole idea of sex and brothels wasn't part of what I had in mind when I Said what I said.
And Please,Don't quote me unnecessarily again and If you also find this offensive abeg jog along leave me.

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by BoboNogoDie: 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:
The Wickedness of The Heart of Man!

Such a young lady!

Beauty, Certificates, Clean skin, Fashion all Gone!

What profit hath a Man/Woman of all his labour which he taketh under the sun?

Vanity upon Vanity ! All is Vanity!

Our Soul is all that Matters! Where will u be When/If you are taken away?

This is What Matters!

Eternity is Real! There is Life after Death!

Let's not Joke with This Eternity Matter!!!

Do not Sleep tonight Without Saying , JESUS Have Mercy upon Me! I am Sorry! Clean me up!, Make Me Whole! I Surrender All..

[/s]
Rubbish!
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by YaksonFCA(m): 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2020
So sad. RIP
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Colonelswitz101(m): 11:13pm On Jul 23, 2020
LizBathory:
Nigerian men ar depraved. Fear men!

U must be mistaking every other men to be that low as u described ur father n brothers....
Foolish low life, dumb skull feminist lost wannabee...

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Nancy1986: 11:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
Openbusiness4:
even in Lagos, diabolical people full everywhere. Go around very early morning, you go see different sacrifice calabash different places. Nigeria is a land of darkness. Sometimes, on d road, dey drop different charm, sometimes they place curse on d ground, d person that step on it will start having demonic attacks, from there sickness, from there possession, oppression and death. Na God they save us every day. That's why one must be prayerful

Yes you are correct
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Nwaonyishi69: 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
It is not only being too fetish but uncritical as a schooled person to believe that somebody could eat all this poison, shown as vomited, and still survive for one day.

2 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Dreament(m): 11:21pm On Jul 23, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
My own worry na the graduate English...

My first R.I.P goes to the English language, before the pretty lady.
u should be more worried about urself that doesn't know how people do chat in formal setting and non formal setting. even soyinka do chat with his buddies this way

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by emmnprince(m): 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2020
By terminating her life untimely, what did he gain?

N.O.T.H.I.N.G!
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Monday60655(m): 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2020
God will punish the killer. But hope the poison did come through your drink after turning him down may be you still want to chop his cash in case if that's what happened.
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Employmenthub(f): 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
Bad....tooo badddd

*Many Job Seekers, Few TALENTS...*

Recruiters are not in the market for just "jobseekers" anymore, they are in search of "talent". The war for talent indicates that there is a shift in the recruitment requirement which means only a few candidates are "Qualified" In the past "Qualified" meant "competence". You could do the job, you could handle its responsibilities because you met all (or most) of its requirement.

"Qualified" today means something different, it means you are not just competent but also exceptional!. You can do more than the role requirements. You have the skills-set to take on more responsibilities than the job title.

What differentiates a talent from a regular job seeker is the "KSA" they possess. Of cause, talent has exceptional abilities to do more.

Now, this is a wake-up call to all job seekers, the rule of the game has changed, it's wise if you change tactics. "You are unemployed, not useless!" don't be wasteful with your time.

Upskill yourself! Take courses online. Google skill-set crucial to your career path and starts learning, (online/offline).

Do something productive why you are waiting for the job to come, so when it comes? you will be THE TALENT!!

Also, it is vital to have a great CV that demonstrates you are a prospect, it is wasteful to be the TALENT and have a CV that shows you unfit.

Get a professional CV upgrade today by calling or texting(WhatsApp) peculiar (check my signature of profile for number)
Let's show you off as the TALENT!!

Currently unemployed or seeking to change jobs??. This is the group you wanna be in, join the employment hub group, and have access to lots of curated job vacancies (mostly verified adverts) access career materials and articles to increase your job search. Share with friends and family.

(Check my signature for number to join)

Have a productive
midweek

#Recruitment #HR #Jobskeers #Employability #Talents #Recruit
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by wildikeman(m): 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
I don't understand... You no gree for am...yet he gave you food and you ate it??
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Amotekun777: 11:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
They should relocate her corpse as a matter of urgency before skull miners will finish work.
Afonja is ready to kill for sweet Igbo Toto
Their women own too smell undecided

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
Hotzone:
Bitterness is borne out of low self esteem & wicked violent background which causes low life standard of living. I spit on that killer niggaaar
Example the country called Nigeria you live in. Other sane countries see you Nigerians like that. Eya sorry. This is what is happening in Nigeria.
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
hope the guy has been arrested o
u cant let such a psycho to walk free
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by LordOfTheWeed: 11:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Wickedness of The Heart of Man!

Such a young lady!

Beauty, Certificates, Clean skin, Fashion all Gone!

What profit hath a Man/Woman of all his labour which he taketh under the sun?

Vanity upon Vanity ! All is Vanity!

Our Soul is all that Matters! Where will u be When/If you are taken away?

This is What Matters!

Eternity is Real! There is Life after Death!

Let's not Joke with This Eternity Matter!!!

Do not Sleep tonight Without Saying , JESUS Have Mercy upon Me! I am Sorry! Clean me up!, Make Me Whole! I Surrender All..

Hey!!! Where is dotherightthing?? undecided
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Alexaonfleek: 11:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
2cribz:
I have not sedn any gal yet. The last i tried ddnt allow me touch her.i vex go sleep with my dik hard. Why ina go colect money frm guy. Shawama. Card ...food. free ride. Yet u no allow am blow u.
shatap
Ontop how much?
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by Tflex01: 11:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
techmo:
undecided

Dumb post. Poison turned to padlock, a toaster managed to implant hard metal padlock into your belly without surgery, only through toasting

The new proof of fake news is WhatsApp screenshot

An average Igbo have deep victim mentality engrained in them since birth by their parents.

Even the dead lady went to Ibadan with a terrible mindset.

2 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by femiolorun(m): 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Very stupid n false story

Honestly very false, she claimed they poisoned her , and she vomited padlock, where she put her eye when she dey chop the padlock and key , nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by techmo(m): 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
Tflex01:

An average Igbo have deep victim mentality engrained in them since birth.

Even the dead lady went to Ibadan with a terrible mindset.

The guy may not even be from Ibadan as according to the pics they are both serving in Ibadan

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down by johnpablo541(m): 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
Wettoid123:

A little search through his old posts brings up his name, phone number, account number, current location. Then when you search further you find him on Facebook.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers / 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos / Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.