Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

What's The Easiest (legit) Money You've Made On A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What's The Easiest (legit) Money You've Made On A Job (799 Views)

What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You've Ever Picked On The Ground/floor? / What Is The Cleverest Salary Negotiation You've Had? / Lekki Lagos Agent Come In Here To Earn Legit Money /`/`/`/`/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Easiest (legit) Money You've Made On A Job by CsRockefeller(m): 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
Many a times, there has always been a constant disagreement between working smart and working hard. One school of thought believes you should sweat before you earn a living, the other believes one doesn't need to exert much force on their work before they can earn so much.

My story is quite a funny one. I believe in the slogan "dignity in labour" and I never despise any effort or activity a man engages in to make a living for himself albeit legal.

So to my story. I had just left a job that paid me 50k and was out of job for a while in November to December 2019. Suddenly, this job vacancy came here on Nairaland at the beginning of the yuletide requesting for Accountants (not Chartered) for a one week bank reconciliation job, I sent a watsapp message and was given the address somewhere at Oyingbo.

Getting there, we were about 10 of us, some of us were already engaged somewhere, some weren't. We were briefed on the job and were told it involves doing some editing on the bank statement for easy transmission to their Sage 50 profile, numeration was pegged at 30k. Now, I became jittery, I knew no company would pay baby Accountants 30k for a one week job except the job load was very bulky.

We began, to my surprise the editing was a child's play on Excel. We were given about 1,000 edits to do per day from various banks, having swift hands, we were able to do about 350 per hour, in less than 4 hours we were done for the day. I couldn't believe it, in addition to that, we didn't have a particular time for resumption, some of us who had our pc took the following days work home and would resume d next day at 12pm. In addition to that we were given launch and eventually finished the work in 5 days excluding d weekend.

A 7 day job finished in 5 days with less hands to be paid 30k, with launch and free hands to work. I didn't believe we were going to be paid such, it was too good to be true, previous employers I had worked with would ensure you sweat for every Lobo but here I was chilling and working.

I finally believed when I received d alert d next day of 30k (I just dey smile like goat). The firm eventually requested 3 of is to man their branches at 60k per month. I wasn't interested, I felt a company that paid 30k per week could do better.

That's my story, what's yours?

lalasticala
Re: What's The Easiest (legit) Money You've Made On A Job by Nelsizzy(m): 8:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
Wow. I saw this same vacancy last year but work was super tight so I did not bother applying. Good to know someone did enjoy the opportunity.
Re: What's The Easiest (legit) Money You've Made On A Job by emillysmigael(f): 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
It was my early days of trading binary options and volatility and I must say... I was really a novice.
I use to practice on a demo account those days and I had a friend who would sometimes borrow my laptop to trade on his live account.

On this fateful day, I traded on demo account as usual for fun, left the system while trade was ongoing and went to the kitchen to cook forgeting about the trade.

Some hours later, my friend came around and begged me for my laptop that was when I remembered the trade. I just told him to close my demo trades and go with the laptop to trade his. The next thing I heard was a loud scream!!!

I had mistakenly place my supposed demo trade on her live account and it was on about 2,000 plus profit.... well, we shared the money 50/50 no cheating. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Easiest (legit) Money You've Made On A Job by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2020
Beautiful story. This is just to show you that pay does not depend on how tedious or dangerous a task is. I once charged N25K for a task that wouldn't take me more than 1 hour to do. It was a writing task, and I didn't even do it myself. I outsourced it for N5K to a popular Nairalander (A Female). On a different occasion, I got a call from a former NNPC Big Wig (Name withheld) to update His CV, which didn't take more than 15 minutes. After delivering, he asked me how much, and I told him to give me anything. To my surprise, the oga sent me 20K.

1 Like

Re: What's The Easiest (legit) Money You've Made On A Job by CsRockefeller(m): 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2020
emillysmigael:
It was my early days of trading binary options and volatility and I must say... I was really a novice.
I use to practice on a demo account those days and I had a friend who would sometimes borrow my laptop to trade on his live account.

On this fateful day, I traded on demo account as usual for fun, left the system while trade was ongoing and went to the kitchen to cook forgeting about the trade.

Some hours later, my friend came around and begged me for my laptop that was when I remembered the trade. I just told him to close my demo trades and go with the laptop to trade his. The next thing I heard was a loud scream!!!

I had mistakenly place my supposed demo trade on her live account and it was on about 2,000 plus profit.... well, we shared the money 50/50 no cheating. grin

Dollars right?
Re: What's The Easiest (legit) Money You've Made On A Job by CsRockefeller(m): 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
Beautiful story. This is just to show you that pay does not depend on how tedious or dangerous a task is. I once charged N25K for a task that wouldn't take me more than 1 hour to do. It was a writing task, and I didn't even do it myself. I outsourced it for N5K to a popular Nairalander (A Female). On a different occasion, I got a call from a former NNPC Big Wig (Name withheld) to update His CV, which didn't take more than 15 minutes. After delivering, he asked me how much, and I told him to give me anything. To my surprise, the oga sent me 20K.
. grin grin You dey ball o.
Re: What's The Easiest (legit) Money You've Made On A Job by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
emillysmigael:

Very cool and refreshing story. Gifted hands, the type who roll double six dice, back to back on Ludo game.
And it seems you also got lucky fingers on your jack of all trades, business adventure.

Your silly mistake was a big hit, while some guys been sleeping in bet shops doing permutations and combinations, but las las one game will still cut their tickets.
This life no just balance.
Re: What's The Easiest (legit) Money You've Made On A Job by honourable1769(m): 11:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
mine was a couple of things put together from several ebooks i bought online about earning in dollars.

One of the books i bought on crypto earned me over $600 during lockdown this year.

Am currently selling the collection of money making ebooks i bought, as it has generated enough money for me...and i have moved on to bigger moves.

If you want the collection pack, message me on whatsapp: 07018085827

Re: What's The Easiest (legit) Money You've Made On A Job by iamclime(m): 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2020
Wrote a speech for an AGM of a big conglomerate and was given 15k as a token. Speech took me just two days. Some talents and skills we take for granted mean a lot to others.

1 Like

Re: What's The Easiest (legit) Money You've Made On A Job by emillysmigael(f): 12:33am On Jul 24, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Dollars right?
Dollars my brother... grin
Re: What's The Easiest (legit) Money You've Made On A Job by emillysmigael(f): 12:37am On Jul 24, 2020
light099:

Very cool and refreshing story. Gifted hands, the type who roll double six dice, back to back on Ludo game.
And it seems you also got lucky fingers on your jack of all trades, business adventure.

Your silly mistake was a big hit, while some guys been sleeping in bet shops doing permutations and combinations, but las las one game will still cut their tickets.
This life no just balance.
I have not always been lucky in all my "Jack of all trades, business adventure". I have been on losing ends so many times but I don't juat give nor give in to failure easily.
Las las as you have rightly said; Life no balance true true my brother grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Easiest (legit) Money You've Made On A Job by CsRockefeller(m): 5:26am On Jul 24, 2020
emillysmigael:
Dollars my brother... grin

Cool. You still trade?
Re: What's The Easiest (legit) Money You've Made On A Job by CsRockefeller(m): 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
iamclime:
Wrote a speech for an AGM of a big conglomerate and was given 15k as a token. Speech took me just two days. Some talents and skills we take for granted mean a lot to others.

I write speeches too, incase you work load is over bearing.

1 Like

Re: What's The Easiest (legit) Money You've Made On A Job by emillysmigael(f): 1:20am On Jul 26, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Cool. You still trade?
Yes I do... I am no longer a fan of Naira grin
Re: What's The Easiest (legit) Money You've Made On A Job by CsRockefeller(m): 6:29am On Jul 26, 2020
emillysmigael:
Yes I do... I am no longer a fan of Naira grin

Sent a PM.
Re: What's The Easiest (legit) Money You've Made On A Job by emillysmigael(f): 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Sent a PM.
Replied
Re: What's The Easiest (legit) Money You've Made On A Job by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
PatrickOkunima:

Over experience dey worry u. It's a good thing.
Re: What's The Easiest (legit) Money You've Made On A Job by Klass99(f): 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
Re: What's The Easiest (legit) Money You've Made On A Job by emillysmigael(f): 2:33am On Jul 30, 2020
Klass99:

Emilly, please come ooo. Do you still do this? The binary trading? Is it something you will be willing to educate me on?
Yes I still do... Are you sure you can pay my training fees?

I am supermarket ooo grin
Re: What's The Easiest (legit) Money You've Made On A Job by Klass99(f): 9:08am On Jul 30, 2020
Re: What's The Easiest (legit) Money You've Made On A Job by emillysmigael(f): 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
Klass99:

Make I hear am first, I mean your training fees.

But as one woman to another, you gots to give me discount and expect me to bargain grin

So do we go offline for further discussion?
discounts and palliatives are available. Trust me grin

Let's chat on whatsapp:0.8.0.3.7
Re: What's The Easiest (legit) Money You've Made On A Job by Klass99(f): 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
Re: What's The Easiest (legit) Money You've Made On A Job by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2020
Klass99:

Make I hear am first, I mean your training fees.

But as one woman to another, you gots to give me discount and expect me to bargain grin

So do we go offline for further discussion?
oga stop this nonsense angry
I am telling you this as man to man
Re: What's The Easiest (legit) Money You've Made On A Job by Klass99(f): 1:19pm On Jul 31, 2020

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

2021 Kwara State Subeb Recruitment | Subeb.kw.gov.ng / We Are Hiring / Digital Meketing Executive Needed By A Real Estate Firm In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.