Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video (46672 Views)

Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos / Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos / Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by alphaRego01(m): 10:56am On Jul 24, 2020
De body language of dis gal,makes me feel, she is kinda guilty.

Buh wah do i know

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by Haywhymido(m): 10:56am On Jul 24, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
so Nigeria police can work like this.....Kudos to them
they do work when they want to work

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by Greenvaiper: 10:57am On Jul 24, 2020
I vowed that I was going to deal with these useless men. They would be used as an example.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by Equity15(m): 10:58am On Jul 24, 2020
eveeybody is groaning because she's a lady..I bet if this happened to a guy, nobody will bat an eyelid. or aren't these personal/private questions to a guy too? but i trust Nigerians they'll even insist he's also a thief..

ladies really have it easy sha. na only pregnancy/child birth be their problem. even at that they are given special treatment anywhere

8 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by 1759ademola(m): 10:58am On Jul 24, 2020
Who no know, no know.
No be police official harrass the girl, na the tracker.
Meanwhile, that so-called harassment was what safe the lady from being charged as an accomplice.
You're a suspect, if you are present in the crime scene
Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by Fxwarrior: 10:58am On Jul 24, 2020
oshozondii:
Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6009266/video-lady-arrested-ibadan-police#92005406

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vuKEu2Qb4s

RE: VIRAL VIDEO – ALL PERSONS INVOLVED IDENTIFIED, 2 ARRESTED.

Following investigations into the dehumanizing treatment of a female citizen as shown in a viral video on Wednesday, 22nd July, 2020, the Nigeria Police Force have identified three (3) police officers and one (1) civilian accomplice who participated in the unprofessional act.

Two (2) suspects, ASP Tijani Olatunji and Inspr Gboyega Oyeniyi have been arrested for their role in the discreditable conduct and incivility to a member of the public.

They are currently being detained at the Lagos State CID detention facility, Panti, Yaba.

Preliminary investigations show that the policemen who are attached Area ‘A’ Command, Lion Building, Lagos, were on legitimate investigation activities to Ibadan, Oyo State where the incident took place.

Effort is being intensified to arrest the two other accomplices. Meanwhile, appropriate disciplinary procedure will be initiated as soon as investigations are concluded.

https://twitter.com/PoliceNG/status/1286371908565565441?s=19
i

If ASP and inspector could behave like this. What do you expect from Corporal and Constable?

No wonder you see tales of using waterproof to molest suspects.

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by Olarewaju89: 10:59am On Jul 24, 2020
I just hate police with serious passion undecided
Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by Kubernetes: 10:59am On Jul 24, 2020
I heard the police man saying tele tele.Wetin him mean?
Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:59am On Jul 24, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by soundlala: 11:00am On Jul 24, 2020
after months of training u still wonder if they actually train them

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:02am On Jul 24, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Imagine an ASP.. A commissioned officer, join Inspector dey do rubbish..
That ASP is a disgrace to his commission..

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 24, 2020
Their sanity should be checked, while investigation is going on.
Useless elements
Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by bigestPREEKhere: 11:04am On Jul 24, 2020
where is the video of them arrested?
Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by Zontage: 11:04am On Jul 24, 2020
Can we see their face at least?
Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by DEEBOZZ(m): 11:05am On Jul 24, 2020
Nigeria Police under its current IG is really doing a massive job .
We will surely get there one day.
God bless my superiors for putting sanity into our job .
#ASP Deebozz

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by jasent(m): 11:06am On Jul 24, 2020
oshozondii:
Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6009266/video-lady-arrested-ibadan-police#92005406

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vuKEu2Qb4s

RE: VIRAL VIDEO – ALL PERSONS INVOLVED IDENTIFIED, 2 ARRESTED.

Following investigations into the dehumanizing treatment of a female citizen as shown in a viral video on Wednesday, 22nd July, 2020, the Nigeria Police Force have identified three (3) police officers and one (1) civilian accomplice who participated in the unprofessional act.

Two (2) suspects, ASP Tijani Olatunji and Inspr Gboyega Oyeniyi have been arrested for their role in the discreditable conduct and incivility to a member of the public.

They are currently being detained at the Lagos State CID detention facility, Panti, Yaba.

Preliminary investigations show that the policemen who are attached Area ‘A’ Command, Lion Building, Lagos, were on legitimate investigation activities to Ibadan, Oyo State where the incident took place.

Effort is being intensified to arrest the two other accomplices. Meanwhile, appropriate disciplinary procedure will be initiated as soon as investigations are concluded.

https://twitter.com/PoliceNG/status/1286371908565565441?s=19
Someone pls interpret.
Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by Bellotelli: 11:07am On Jul 24, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
They only take action whenever their negative activities goes viral. Kudos to those that ensured the video went viral. More of these please.

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by Openbusiness4: 11:07am On Jul 24, 2020
Believe it or not but there are still good people in the NPF, good people with conscience and integrity

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by BusolaDakolo: 11:09am On Jul 24, 2020
This is what you get when you employ criminals to police normal people.
Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by oluwaleinad(m): 11:09am On Jul 24, 2020
Criminals in uniform

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by Kobicove(m): 11:10am On Jul 24, 2020
I want to see pics of the offending police officers in handcuffs angry

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by DEEBOZZ(m): 11:11am On Jul 24, 2020
anayolity:
Two Hot police Men angry angry..... na so dem for carry the girl go one corner go bang am for bail.

The way I take dislike our police force ehnnn

Please don't generalize.
I am a good police officer who is passionate about the security of lives and property of this country.

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by Adlac(m): 11:11am On Jul 24, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

The likes of Lion building in Lagos and Panti at Yaba do travel length and breath to arrest culprits.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 24, 2020
alphaRego01:

Buh wah do i know

On the contrary, her body language shows that she's shocked (betrayed by her bf for lying to her), not strong to withstand psychological or emotional torture/pressure.

A guilty one would expect something like this. Haven't you watched the news of police parading suspects and journalists interviewing them? They act and speak calmly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by gnykelly(m): 11:13am On Jul 24, 2020
Kubernetes:
I heard the police man saying tele tele.Wetin him mean?

the civilian contracted the police to harass her for leaving her boyfriend for another guy

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:14am On Jul 24, 2020
stupidity is when you arrest an offender and you don't give them the punishment deserved.

make dem sentence them to imprisonment of years.

arrest with no action dey give me headache.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by Kobicove(m): 11:14am On Jul 24, 2020
alphaRego01:

Buh wah do i know

Her being guilty does not in anyway justify the treatment she received undecided
Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by RealEzee(m): 11:15am On Jul 24, 2020
grin where are those people that were shouting she deserved the ill treatment she got ooo, yesterday una plenty for here, can you see how e don burst now?

I'm sure some of them have change mouth today sef

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by Prenonjebose: 11:18am On Jul 24, 2020
The most unfortunate part was hearing the officer threatening to release the on social media if the girl does not answer their questions. It's sheer stupidity. It has now backfired
Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:18am On Jul 24, 2020
alphaRego01:

Buh wah do i know

even if na true she dey guilty, shey d stupid man suppose ask her when she was 'desvirgined' and even asked if she had sex overnight with the guy?

he even tell her she no go agree to date him cos she go say he's not rich.

that man na pervert, him want take advantage of the girl.

I'm somehow sure say, him go ask d girl for sex behind camera...

make dem kill d man.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina / Mother-In-Law Dies After Her Daughter-In-Law Poured Hot Water Mixed With Pepper / Lagos: Sanwo-olu Unveils Body-worn Cameras For Security Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.