Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Reward And Punishment In Islam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Reward And Punishment In Islam (5888 Views)

Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam / Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! / Punishment For Neglecting Hijab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Reward And Punishment In Islam by dapsoneh: 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
I am not a Muslim but will keep commenting
Why the Bleep would you have to swear allegience to one st upid religion b4 commenting while some stupid ass freely comment on xtian pages without having to forcibly swear any allegiance to xtianity
Inferiority

2 Likes

Re: Reward And Punishment In Islam by Bellotelli: 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
advocatejare:

So you wish that such should be done to your wife and daughter in your paradise?
I leave you to your foolery shocked
Re: Reward And Punishment In Islam by advocatejare(m): 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
Bellotelli:

I leave you to your foolery shocked
Oh, look at you, so you want to sleep with heavenly virgins but you don't want your wife and daughter to experience same thing? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some "wonderful" Teachings Of Mohammad / Welcoming Sha'ban / Every Soul Shall Have A Taste Of Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.