Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) (71866 Views)

Indy 500 Qualifying Live Stream Free / Man Cuts His Nose, Hacks His Ears And Tattoos His Eyes To Look Like A Skull / 10 Extreme Eyeball Tattoos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
lipsrsealed

See rotten dentals...
Re: Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
Humans do foolish things when they lack challenges to keep them busy in life.

1 Like

Re: Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) by Hathor5(f): 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
mariahAngel:
Humans do foolish things when they lack challenges to keep them busy in life.

I guess so too. This increased need to be different/stand out should by now have a psychological term.
Re: Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) by ZAMANI123(m): 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
Oh nice one, but thanks i dont want...
Re: Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) by mulerogold(m): 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
kestolove95:
Hmmmmmmn, how can I get tattoo on my toto? I saw my friend own last nite wen we wia Baffin it looks really sexy and romantic

I can draw a beautiful rose flower for you.
FREE!
Re: Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2020
Why? Absolutely unnercerssarry. embarassed
Re: Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
This is not surprising, pink people can be ridiculous some have tattooed their eye balls.
Re: Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) by Kellzmann01(m): 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
[quote author=kestolove95 post=92038130]Hmmmmmmn, how can I get tattoo on my toto? I saw my friend own last nite wen we wia Baffin it looks really sexy and romantic[/quot

That's my job, where do you reside
Re: Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) by Abusadiq01(m): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2020
Wtf...

Re: Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
mulerogold:

I can draw a beautiful rose flower for you.
FREE!
pls am seriux, dm mi
Re: Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) by Elvictor: 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
kestolove95:
Hmmmmmmn, how can I get tattoo on my toto? I saw my friend own last nite wen we wia Baffin it looks really sexy and romantic

your lesbian partner?
Re: Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
You that is hungry to marry Oyinbo... See their teeth... Eyin alangba
Re: Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) by ellizy(m): 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
Madness everywhere
Re: Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) by xest(m): 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
Nawa ooo
Re: Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) by IchbinAB: 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
I hope this rubbish will not bring about another deadly disease. Nonsense
Re: Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) by EvangelistChuks(m): 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
The Lord have mercy on you lots.
Re: Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) by otclare(f): 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
to what beauty please
Re: Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) by buzorcharles(m): 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
KindlyAssist:
This fourth guy should buy toothpaste and baking soda to clean goat � teeth. Lol

Seriously those teeth are something else.

But How do one use baking soda to whiten the teeth

1 Like

Re: Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) by morris477(m): 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
We go soon copy in Nigeria
Re: Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) by Guide777(m): 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
SUCKCESSFUL:
Umu ogwugwu oge
Your name even suggests your membership of that Umuogwugwu oge..

1 Like

Re: Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) by Kamkam12: 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2020
sylve11:
Weird... embarassed cool
omo
Re: Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2020
kestolove95:
contact me. even on ur a*s crack and sweet seczy nippus
Re: Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) by hollyraynes(m): 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
This fourth guy should buy toothpaste and baking soda to clean goat � teeth. Lol
Lol😂😊Re: Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) by hollyraynes(m): 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2020
morris477:
We go soon copy in Nigeria
no b lie
Re: Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) by xamuell: 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
Looks like some demonic symbols from the KEY OF SOLOMON. A grimiore locked up in the Vatican archives
Re: Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) by goldmatrix(m): 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
The should have gone first to clean their teeth
Re: Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
Bullshit
White people and weird things angry
Re: Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) by heisdvrkskinned: 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
KindlyAssist:
Does baking soda really whiten teeth?

And what other method can whiten teeth?

1 Like

Re: Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) by alexjordan: 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
I also have been seen the artwork about fashion as well as hoodie.Those people done their best to satisfy their customers.
Re: Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) by odinson1(m): 11:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
post=92039242:
Who says there is nothing new under the sun

Orisirisi something!!! shocked
The legend is back! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 24, 2020
Even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them up to a reprobate mind to do those things that are not convenient.

You reading this, accept Jesus now as your Lord and Saviour, tomorrow may be late.
Re: Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) by eldervine: 1:02am On Jul 25, 2020
kestolove95:
Oh god!!! what is this world turning into So as u mumu reach u go allow man touch ur ...... Hmm i just dey luk u with one eye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle / See Haircut Guy Asked His Barber For; See What He Got Instead (Pics) / Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.