Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) (11668 Views)

Why Boys Don't Date Fat Girls / Young Girls See Why You Should Not Spread Legs Anyhow / 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by czarr(m): 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2020
Regardless of how some modern day fat women(like LIZZO) are trying to glorify being FAT and acting like they love their body....I can assure you they don't and they are highly insecure about it.....It doesn't matter how confident they like to act, it's a front, they seem to be very outgoing and sometimes rude, its all a front to throw you off the scent of their insecurities.

Fat girls have a high tendency to be sluts because they seek validation from men with their body using sex as a weapon to boost their ego that a guy is attracted to them....guys who have been in the field know that fat women are the easiest to fvck.....and if you date them your friends can easily fvck them don't date fat girls!

Even if you are naturally attracted to fat women, don't if you date or marry them and somehow they motivate themselves to loose weight....and as they begin to look fit they would loose attraction for you because in their mind they are not on your level anymore, it doesn't matter if you love fat women,fat women always settle for what they can get......and a fat woman would see you as low quality if you settle for her.

In the united states statistics show that most fat women who lost weight later in their marriage filed for divorce from their husband 85%....i'm not making this up......the reason is they crave that attention from men they are sexually attracted to who were not attracted to them when they were fat, so as soon as they loose the weight they'll create drama and chaos and look for a reason to cheat.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by DaInferno(m): 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
body shamer, I am not fat but this is nonsense, some ppl no d reason wetin them the talk well before them talk ! am speaking in general, because no gender deserves this kind of scrutiny

34 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by Odoogu(m): 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
all you spilled is garbage. wisdom is better than smart.

5 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by czarr(m): 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
DaInferno:
body shamer, I am not fat but this is nonsense, some ppl no d reason wetin them the talk well before them talk !
I said fat girls not guys....or are you a girl?

4 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
I reason with OP though, he's kinda right, I agree with him to an extent, not saying fat girls are cheap o but them no dey stress guys, unlike slim or fit ladies. But you shouldn't say why you shouldn't date fat girls like say dem no b human being, iz not good, stop it undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by DaddyRochie1642: 10:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
He spoke The Truth,.. all you Close Minded Fellows should Shut The Fvck Up and take some time and do your Research... tomorrow na if someone says Nigerians are Lazy and don't like Studying they'll start Laying Useless Curses grin grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by OgeFather(m): 10:55pm On Jul 23, 2020
czarr:
I said fat girls not guys....or are you a girl?

Okay na, Truth dey come out small small ........
I'm watching............... some people no sabi where them belong again grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by Juliusmomoh: 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
Me i love fat girl oo

6 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by HeavenlyCherub(f): 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
czarr:
Regardless of how some modern day fat women(like LIZZO) are trying to glorify being FAT and acting like they love their body....I can assure you they don't and they are highly insecure about it.....It doesn't matter how confident they like to act, it's a front, they seem to be very outgoing and sometimes rude, its all a front to throw you off the scent of their insecurities.

Fat girls have a high tendency to be sluts because they seek validation from men with their body using sex as a weapon to boost their ego that a guy is attracted to them....guys who have been in the field know that fat women are the easiest to fvck.....and if you date them your friends can easily fvck them don't date fat girls!

Even if you are naturally attracted to fat women, don't if you date or marry them and somehow they motivate themselves to loose weight....and as they begin to look fit they would loose attraction for you because in their mind they are not on your level anymore, it doesn't matter if you love fat women,fat women always settle for what they can get......and a fat woman would see you as low quality if you settle for her.

In the united states statistics show that most fat women who lost weight later in their marriage filed for divorce from their husband 85%....i'm not making this up......the reason is they crave that attention from men they are sexually attracted to who were not attracted to them when they were fat, so as soon as they loose the weight they'll create drama and chaos and look for a reason to cheat.

A chubby girl broke your heart.. pele

5 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by OgeFather(m): 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
He spoke The Truth,.. all you Close Minded Fellows should Shut The Fvck Up and take some time and do your Research... tomorrow na if someone says Nigeria are Lazy and don't like Studying they'll start Laying Useless Curses grin grin

DaddyRochie1642 na girl o ! grin

Okay na.......... I still dey watch

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by Sluvist(m): 11:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
For all the time you wasted writing this baseless post, hope no be that fat girl refused to consider your request that makes you started spitting all this trash. Lazy youth.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by EmyLeo(m): 11:07pm On Jul 23, 2020
Cos them be aliens ba? Wonder when peeps will leave this body shaming of a thing, seriously you don't gain anything with talks like that. undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by culf: 11:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
fat ladies are beautiful, sexy and I luv them.

5 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 23, 2020
Why use the word fat?
Rest in peace Amanda, chubby, beautiful and the most sweetest soul on earth. The most sweetest.

So dear Op, take this analysis of yours and shove it up your Yansh.

7 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 24, 2020
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by Digableplanets6(m): 2:02am On Jul 24, 2020
The only reason why i would agree with the OP is that being fat is not good for anyone's health, either male or female.A lot of diseases come with being fat like diabetes and so on.Lets learn to live healthier lives.And remember abs are made in the kitchen(no truer words have ever been spoken).

4 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by Manhood85(m): 2:26am On Jul 24, 2020
In my own thoughts, I think the op is a fool.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by jawalis(m): 2:39am On Jul 24, 2020
I hate fat ladies with passion especially the dark complexioned ones. Damn. How can you be walking with your partner and she be like cow beside you. Changing your sofa every 3 months due to her reckless weight, fat babes been get body odor like dead rat. Breathing heavily after rump like it’s form of hardworks.

15 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by multiple4u: 2:40am On Jul 24, 2020
Op you are 100% right!

Fat women are the easiest to Bleep. But guess what? All of them brag about getting laid more than the skinny girls. In their minds, they just think they guys are attracted to them. But the fact is that they are simply too cheap to get.

Some guys can Bleep anything just to get their cock wet. For some guys, that's all they need.

In the U.S , fat white girls are most likely to date a black man because White guys hates fat White women.

You need to see how all this African boys are banging them here and there.

Not just about sex though... look at the health risks that comes with being fat.

Another point is that fat girls stinks, they can't really clean themselves up. They are also very hard to manage on bed. You will find it difficult to change sex positions with them.

I concur with you! Don't date a fat woman!

For fat guys, they all have tiny dicks! Women knows that fat guys always come with a small package!

Skinny girls leads the way! They can take dicks, you can carry them up and down. Change positions any how you want. They can ride you without suffocating you!

Just my little piece!

16 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by purplecoco(f): 3:01am On Jul 24, 2020
undecided
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by Lizzie99(f): 4:04am On Jul 24, 2020
same way I can't date fat guys
I love normal,tall brown skin boy�

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by Nobody: 4:15am On Jul 24, 2020
na waoh i thought u wanted to give the health implication of being obese or fat as the reason for guys not to date obese ladies cheesy..wich one be dey have a tendency to be sluts? any lady weda fat or slim or skinny has the tendency to be a slut if she wants to be one..its not about being fat.Anyway they self loving themselves and i dont see a crime in dat cheesy.weda a lady is fat oo,,slim oo or skinny ..every guy has its spec cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by Nobody: 4:16am On Jul 24, 2020
Lizzie99:
same way I can't date fat guys

I love normal,tall brown skin boy�
even if the tall brown skin guy is broke?
all those big belly sugar daddies una dey pursue nko?

14 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by sanemind5(m): 4:22am On Jul 24, 2020
No be them create themselves na,is just like saying you hate ur father because he is not Dangote, everybody is special in their own unique.
Since you can't create a human,l suggest you lock up.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by akpunda86: 5:34am On Jul 24, 2020
czarr:

Mumu post.I bet ur mum was or is fat.looks like how ur dad treated her when she lost weight.Under18yrs just full here now.MOFO
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by ArticleBeast: 5:42am On Jul 24, 2020
jawalis:
I hate fat ladies with passion especially the dark complexioned ones. Damn. How can you be walking with your partner and she be like cow beside you. Changing your sofa every 3 months due to her reckless weight, fat babes been get body odor like dead rat. Breathing heavily after rump like it’s form of hardworks.
Stop following iya basira type of fat girls

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by ArticleBeast: 5:43am On Jul 24, 2020
Fat girls are for real african men. Unfortunately most of you on Nairaland are boys.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by modextus(m): 7:09am On Jul 24, 2020
Awom body positivists.. grin
I agree with you to a very large extent. If we're being honest with ourselves.. There's nothing attractive about being fat whether you're male or female. Fat is unattractive.

11 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by Ayoothniel1(m): 7:11am On Jul 24, 2020
It depends, I stopped talking to a lady that was curvy before all of a sudden, within two months she became round and fat with big cheeks..funny thing is she still eats like a glutton and I pity her shape when she finally puts to bed...being fat isn’t bad but one has to diet and exercise..

4 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by Sambjnewspaper(m): 7:11am On Jul 24, 2020
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by Effulgent(m): 7:26am On Jul 24, 2020
multiple4u:
Op you are 100% right!

Fat women are the easiest to Bleep. But guess what? All of them brag about getting laid more than the skinny girls. In their minds, they just think they guys are attracted to them. But the fact is that they are simply too cheap to get.

Some guys can Bleep anything just to get their cock wet. For some guys, that's all they need.

In the U.S , fat white girls are most likely to date a black man because White guys hates fat White women.

You need to see how all this African boys are banging them here and there.

Not just about sex though... look at the health risks that comes with being fat.

Another point is that fat girls stinks, they can't really clean themselves up. They are also very hard to manage on bed. You will find it difficult to change sex positions with them.

I concur with you! Don't date a fat woman!

For fat guys, they all have tiny dicks! Women knows that fat guys always come with a small package!

Skinny girls leads the way! They can take dicks, you can carry them up and down. Change positions any how you want. They can ride you without suffocating you!

Just my little piece!

at bolded
it's not like all fat guys have small dicks
the reason is because you view their dicks relative to their body size, so it seems small compared to their body

give that same dick to a skinny guy, them you will see it ain't small after all

Everything is just relative

6 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) by dangoteinlaw: 7:37am On Jul 24, 2020
Op is right, I'm into fat girls alot so I don't argue with those points. The anoying tin about fat girls us how they snor while sleeping, geeez!!! If u sleep near a fat girl that will be a very long night for yoh unless you have another extra room to go to.

They are so lazy in sex, you will loose erection and they will still have the guts to ask u why. Fat girls are not worth it abeg, i ve stoped finding them coz their cons outweigh their pros and I'm not ready for all that

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When A Man Tells Me I Have A Tight Pussy, What Does It Mean? / What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion / BREAKING: Nigerians Flood Twitter With Kemi Olunloyo Naked Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.