Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,126 members, 7,807,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England (21071 Views)

The Inspiring Journey Of Bukayo Saka: From Childhood To Football Stardom / NFF Plans Introduction Of VAR In Domestic League / Southgate Drops Raheem Sterling From England Squad After Attacking Joe Gomez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by bigplantainn: 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Stop being distracted by foolish things that adds no value to your lives like BBNAIJA

Don't even be distracted by the breaking news of mainstream media on the fight against corruption

What' they won't tell you is the truth and the present happenings all around the world

Every events happening now has been perfectly planned and carried out by the puppets of the devil

There will no peace in this world until Jesus comes back

just Bleep and suckk toto and be alright shocked
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by Authoreety: 2:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
Funny
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by Mrlazarus: 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
RIHMEEK:
Trying to reap where they didn't sow. How many saka's are wasting away in our different neighborhood. Go out in the street on sundays and see ballers with huge potentials going to waste because they don't have connect.

May God bless you.

1 Like

Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by Glaswegian: 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
My friends knows his father.

NFF should pls try on this. We have lost too many good players to these countries.
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by Glaswegian: 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
kikero:

Saka should consider playing for Nigeria.

Fashanu back in the 1980s refused to play for Nigeria and instead chose England. And England called him up.....three times..(When he could have had 40 callups for Nigeria).

More recently Agbonlahor refused to play for Nigeria. England called him up less than 20 times.

While England has had a good record of calling up black players, their chances are not as good as white players. That's why any black English player wanting to play international football should seriously consider playing for the country of origin.

Efan ekoku ignored England in favour of Nigeria , as did Anichebe, Moses and Abbey George. And they got several international calls up

(If he was French on the other hand..)

You forgot Amoebi that was snubbing Nigeria, waiting for England call up until he reached 30 and now decided to play for Nigeria. He got one or two caps for Nigeria - too late.

3 Likes

Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by Glaswegian: 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
saajus:
At least, let him play 2 or 3 seasons of top football first. I don't trust kids until they are consistent.

When England is about to cap him? Will England wait for 2-3 seasons?
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by Stallion93(m): 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
Shebi dey said they won’t beg him?
Make dem leave the boy o! Village people at work, Hope his parents go to cele church, those people can invoke the uninvokable grin

1 Like

Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by samsam2019: 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
kikero:

Fashanu back in the 1980s refused to play for Nigeria and instead chose England. And England called him up.....three times..(When he could have had 40 callups for Nigeria).

More recently Agbonlahor refused to play for Nigeria. England called him up less than 20 times.

While England has had a good record of calling up black players, their chances are not as good as white players. That's why any black English player wanting to play international football should seriously consider playing for the country of origin.

Efan ekoku ignored England in favour of Nigeria , as did Anichebe, Moses and Abbey George. And they got several international calls up

I like how you ignored those who decided to play for England and flourished. Sterling plays for England instead of Jamaica and he's always starting games for them . The problem with the players you mentioned above is that they were just not good enough

John Barnes, Sol Campbell also had great career with the English national team

2 Likes

Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by folarr(m): 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
Kobicove:
Can they afford to pay him?

These people should stop deceiving themselves undecided
I don't think international footballers are paid mate
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 24, 2020
Glaswegian:

You forgot Amoebi that was snubbing Nigeria, waiting for England call up until he reached 30 and now decided to play for Nigeria. He got one or two caps for Nigeria - too late.

10 caps, including 2 at Brasil 2014.

But I see your point,could have been much more

1 Like

Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by Unionised(m): 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
kikero:

Same Fashanu enjoys monthly pension in England now.

Who Eagles EPP?

Those that played 50 plus games for the Eagles, wetin dem gain?

For Chukwu to be begging for medical care is a pity.

If Saka knows what is good for him, he better stay off Nigeria.

Who patriotism epp?

2 Likes

Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
Snatch him by offering him what exactly?
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by MisterGrace: 2:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
paulolee:
na xo him good reach??

If you typed properly, you won't die.

1 Like

Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by Chirowman(m): 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
Let him chose England
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by OgbeniSamm(m): 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
paulolee:
is it just me that thinks this saka is not worth all this media hype?? or is it because he plays in EPL??

It's just you bro, probably because you don't watch Arsenal games often.
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by Angelfrost(m): 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
RIHMEEK:
Trying to reap where they didn't sow. How many saka's are wasting away in our different neighborhood. Go out in the street on sundays and see ballers with huge potentials going to waste because they don't have connect.

Don't mind the corrupt idiots! Saka will eventually play for England! He is quite good and will easily break into the senior team!

Simple talent hunt and development will get the useless NFF at least 4 players far better than Saka in that area, but they would rather chase shadows.

1 Like

Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by Femeto: 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
Stop using the word snatch.
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by paulolee(m): 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2020
OgbeniSamm:

lolz...i hardly miss their games and its only auba n laca that plays asif he is a epl material...the rest jus get luck say arsenal no get any players especially dt pepe and thier backline..

1 Like

Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by Reference(m): 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
OgbeniSamm:

Though the potential is there but right now he's average, nothing special.
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by 6digitscomrade: 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Stop being distracted by foolish things that adds no value to your lives like BBNAIJA

Don't even be distracted by the breaking news of mainstream media on the fight against corruption

What' they won't tell you is the truth and the present happenings all around the world

Every events happening now has been perfectly planned and carried out by the puppets of the devil

There will no peace in this world until Jesus comes back

lol
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by Ezmans: 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2020
paulolee:
is it just me that thinks this saka is not worth all this media hype?? or is it because he plays in EPL??
the only positive about this guys is that he is still young and have the normal confidence level for his age but seriously me i ball pass this saka wey i de watch..
if hin come streets wey boys they ball each weekend, him no go even see set play..
the Nigeria team have alot of good younger players but having saka isnt a bad idea and also losing him to England wont affect Nigeria team..
if moses leave the squad and wasn't noticed, who is saka
that is the worst mistake he I'll do in life, serving a third most corrupt nation in the world, no benefits after retirement
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by Cmanforall: 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
robosky02:

Don't worry we will get all of them

Let's take Saka first
Saka will surely come to super eagles if invited. That'll give him chance to be consistent in international football. He can ask Nedu Onuoha.
And looking at it, Iwobi will soon go to extinction in super eagles team. He wouldn't have been in any international football games if he had gone with England.
Nigerian Super Eagles gives people abroad opportunities to shine in the continent and make waves for themselves.
Ex. Ighalo's selling point that aided his landing to Manchester United was the Golden booth he won during the African cup.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by galaxy2020(m): 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
paulolee:
the only positive about this guys is that he is still young and have the normal confidence level for his age but seriously me i ball pass this saka wey i de watch..
if hin come streets wey boys they ball each weekend, him no go even see set play..
the Nigeria team have alot of good younger players but having saka isnt a bad idea and also losing him to England wont affect Nigeria team..
...He will use NFF or Nigeria to get a call up to English national team, just like Tammy and the other forgotten defender did and after one or two Matches, they are forgotten. Nigeria should stop begging these players, let them make their intention known to us, not the other way round.

2 Likes

Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by mrkings84(m): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2020
And if Saka was growing up in Nigeria by now he would have been themed A LAZY YOUTH!

NFF that can't develop her own league but always looking for already made players.

Useless leaders!!

2 Likes

Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by Cmanforall: 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
galaxy2020:
...He will use NFF or Nigeria to get a call up to English national team, just like Tammy and the other forgotten defender did and after one or two Matches, they are forgotten. Nigeria should stop begging this players, let them make their intention known to us, not the other way round.
Good point.
They should be the ones asking for it.
To maintain first team status in English team is truly challenging, you have to ALWAYS be good, especially if you have dual nationality.
But if they come to super eagles, they are always guaranteed first team shirt, even during their flaws.
I think NFF should scout more of indigenous players and when they do well and play at international scenes and maintain that standard, they keep them and be proud of their product.
Kudos to Chukwueze and Victor!

2 Likes

Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by Jaqenhghar: 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2020
RIHMEEK:
Bless you that is what I was trying to explain to someine here. Lagos state alone is teeming with talent. Boys who will leave it all on the pitch. Personally I think its foolishness sniffing around foreign based players.

Some will argue that he has intl experience. But even with the intl experience we don win world cup before?

1 Like

Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by Jaqenhghar: 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2020
mrkings84:
And if Saka was growing up in Nigeria by now he would have been themed A LAZY YOUTH!

NFF that can't develop her own league but always looking for already made players.

Useless leaders!!
Exactly
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by Jaqenhghar: 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
Cmanforall:

Saka will surely come to super eagles if invited. That'll give him chance to be consistent in international football. He can ask Nedu Onuoha.
And looking at it, Iwobi will soon go to extinction in super eagles team. He wouldn't have been in any international football games if he had gone with England.
Nigerian Super Eagles gives people abroad opportunities to shine in the continent and make waves for themselves.
Ex. Ighalo's selling point that aided his landing to Manchester United was the Golden booth he won during the African cup.
Why cant the same super eagles give their home based players opportunities to shine abroad. That way even the oyinbos will respect you as a country teeming with talent. These Saka and co will be the ones begging to come play. instead the FA is out here looking really dumb. Thats like the brazilian FA leaving brazil to go beg those brazilians based in protugal to come play for them.

3 Likes

Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by Cmanforall: 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Why cant the same super eagles give their home based players opportunities to shine abroad. That way even the oyinbos will respect you as a country teeming with talent. These Saka and co will be the ones begging to come play. instead the FA is out here looking really dumb. Thats like the brazilian FA leaving brazil to go beg those brazilians based in protugal to come play for them.
If NFF will. I think they should stop begging, unless there's a Messi or Ronaldo. Of course, their other country won't allow them leave
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by Ejanla07: 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
kikero:

Mention any name lets see if he is seriously better than what England have....
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by Eberex(m): 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
paulolee:

See talk! You just showed us you know nothing about talent.
Re: NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England by Giverz: 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo: Why We Visited To Buhari / Serie A: Oliseh Advises Osimhen To Quit Napoli Over Tiktok Video / KSI Beats Logan Paul To Become Youtube Boxing Champion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.