Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

My Laptop Is Not Responding - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Laptop Is Not Responding (337 Views)

The Chrome On My Laptop Not Responding Pls Help. / Related To Not Responding / My Laptop Is Saying(charger Plugged In Not Charging) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Laptop Is Not Responding by STRI1: 12:35am On Jul 24, 2020
Pls help

I hope lalasticlala, ṣeun ṣeun will help move to front page

I use my hp laptop as television when the battery has spoilt some months ago.

I just got another battery, which was working when i was given the battery. I charged the laptop and after that the laptop refused to come up. And even after removing the battery to work the way it was earlier, it wasn't working .

Note: the laptop is indicating the charging of the battery.
Re: My Laptop Is Not Responding by CyberEBOLA(m): 1:15am On Jul 24, 2020
Buy another laptop
Re: My Laptop Is Not Responding by VickyRotex(f): 1:51am On Jul 24, 2020
S3un will not get that mention undecided

I agree with the above comment. Be like sey the laptop don try cry it's now used to being a television cry
Have you tried a different battery (asides the new one)?

On a serious note, some tech folks will ask you to bring it so they can fix it but the money they'd request is enough (maybe not enough though) to at least budget to get a new laptop. There are several things that could be wrong with it.

In summary, I suggest you save up to buy a new laptop. Good luck!
Re: My Laptop Is Not Responding by zickko10(m): 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2020
Bro
..take it to enginner so that he can check the board for u
If eventually the motherboard is dead by then u will decide to buy another board or budget to buy another laptop
Re: My Laptop Is Not Responding by Adewale1603(m): 8:41am On Jul 26, 2020
STRI1:
Pls help

I hope lalasticlala, ṣeun ṣeun will help move to front page

I use my hp laptop as television when the battery has spoilt some months ago.

I just got another battery, which was working when i was given the battery. I charged the laptop and after that the laptop refused to come up. And even after removing the battery to work the way it was earlier, it wasn't working .

Note: the laptop is indicating the charging of the battery.
its been used as a desktop, not television. you need to take it to a trained engineer for check ups
Re: My Laptop Is Not Responding by khorlynz(m): 11:36am On Jul 26, 2020
Call or WhatsApp me on 08023745242 if you reside in Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Zbook 14 G1 / Hp Probook 640 G4 / Razer Blade 14inch Gaming Laptop SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.